• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

Nagisa struggles to free himself, "I'd rather die than betray Monaca for a demon like you! You're no better than the demons that tortured all of us!"

((Trying to turn the Warriors of Hope into MGS villains now))
"You're right. I'm no better than a demon. But does killing all the adults make you any better?"

theManCalledSting said:
Masaru charged at the Big Boss and headbutted his back
The sudden blow caused Snake to drop Nasgisa, who was then yanked away by a Fulton Balloon. Snake turned and glared at Masaru.

"Well... look what you went and did."

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"You're right. I'm no better than a demon. But does killing all the adults make you any better?"

The sudden blow caused Snake to drop Nasgisa, who was then yanked away by a Fulton Balloon. Snake turned and glared at Masaru.

"Well... look what you went and did."
latest

"I-I-I saved him from you! Because Death is better than anything you have in mind! Monaca said so! Sh-She's never wrong!" Masaru said defensively with tears in his eyes...

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"I-I-I saved him from you! Because Death is better than anything you have in mind! Monaca said so! Sh-She's never wrong!" Masaru said defensively with tears in his eyes...
Titan Tower

"You're wrong on three counts." Snake said, crouching down to Masaru's level.

"First, you're friend isn't dead. He's likely scared out of his wits, but he's fine. Even I'd never hurt a child."

TommyGun15 said:
Titan Tower

"You're wrong on three counts." Snake said, crouching down to Masaru's level.

"First, you're friend isn't dead. He's likely scared out of his wits, but he's fine. Even I'd never hurt a child."
latest

"B-b-but you're a demon... you said so yourself... they hurts us really bad... even... m-m-m-my dad..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"B-b-but you're a demon... you said so yourself... they hurts us really bad... even... m-m-m-my dad..."
Titan Tower

"No good father should ever hurt his child. Someone who would do that is less than a demon. They are the scum of the earth. I chose to become a demon fighting for what I believed in. And that is where you are wrong on the second account. You seem to believe in this Monaca, believe that she'd never betray you. I once felt the same way about my country. But my country betrayed me, told me lies, deceived me. And if what you say is true, Monaca has done the same. And do you know why?"

TommyGun15 said:
Titan Tower

"No good father should ever hurt his child. Someone who would do that is less than a demon. They are the scum of the earth. I chose to become a demon fighting for what I believed in. And that is where you are wrong on the second account. You seem to believe in this Monaca, believe that she'd never betray you. I once felt the same way about my country. But my country betrayed me, told me lies, deceived me. And if what you say is true, Monaca has done the same. And do you know why?"
latest

"LIAR! SHE'D NEVER LIE TO ME! OR ANY OF US! SHE'S THE ONE WHAT BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER FOR ALL THE OTHER KIDS!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"LIAR! SHE'D NEVER LIE TO ME! OR ANY OF US! SHE'S THE ONE WHAT BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER FOR ALL THE OTHER KIDS!"
Titan Tower

"The lie she has told you is the third reason you are wrong." Snake grabbed Masaru by his collar and lifted him into the air.

"Death is NEVER the only way! There is ALWAYS a reason to keep fighting!"

TommyGun15 said:
Titan Tower

"The lie she has told you is the third reason you are wrong." Snake grabbed Masaru by his collar and lifted him into the air.

"Death is NEVER the only way! There is ALWAYS a reason to keep fighting!"
latest

“I made a promise to the Warriors of Hope... A promise to Monaca... If I'm gonna turn into a dirty, mean, ugly, smelly Demon, I'd rather die as a kid!”

Masaru said as he pulled out a controller for something... and suddenly Corporate Kane, now the Demon Kane appeared and Knocked Out Big Boss and THE BIG DOG! D. Dog!

They awoke in an arena... with the audience wearing Monokuma masks...

And Masaru on the Stage with the Controller...

suddenly

latest

@TommyGun15 Pretty sure Snake's been in this sort of situation before...

theManCalledSting said:
latest

“I made a promise to the Warriors of Hope... A promise to Monaca... If I'm gonna turn into a dirty, mean, ugly, smelly Demon, I'd rather die as a kid!”

Masaru said as he pulled out a controller for something... and suddenly Corporate Kane, now the Demon Kane appeared and Knocked Out Big Boss and THE BIG DOG! D. Dog!

They awoke in an arena... with the audience wearing Monokuma masks...

And Masaru on the Stage with the Controller...

suddenly

latest

@TommyGun15 Pretty sure Snake's been in this sort of situation before...

Arena

"Great. Giant robots..." Snake pulled out his Patriot.

"It must be Tuesday."

TommyGun15 said:
Arena

"Great. Giant robots..." Snake pulled out his Patriot.

"It must be Tuesday."
The Arena is revealed to be.... MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!

"GOOD EVENING FOLKS! THIS IS GOOD OL' JR JIM ROSS AND BY MY SIDE IS..." said JR on Commentary

"Not Jerry "The King" Lawler but PAUL E! and the E stands for EXTREME!!" said Paul Heyman on Commentary

"Well, yes and this is Monday Night Raw... tonight we have ourselves what appears to be a great match..."

"Well of course it's going to be, Jim Ross. We get to see the Debut of Masaru's HeroRobot Mark Guyver!" said Heyman hyping up the contest between Snake and the Robot

The Arena

Snake opened fire with The Patriot as D. Dog pulled out his shock baton. Snake opened fire as D. Dog circled the edge of the ring.

((Think Big Boss needs to contact Miller for some sick strats?))

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

Snake opened fire with The Patriot as D. Dog pulled out his shock baton. Snake opened fire as D. Dog circled the edge of the ring.
"He's using what appears to be a gun, I'm pretty sure it's not legal in this contest!" cried out Paul Heyman.

"Well with all due respect, Paul. Masaru is using a Giant Robot. At least Give the man some credit, he's got the guts to stand up to a Giant Robot!" countered JR who is in full support of Big Boss.

HeroRobot blocked Snake's fire with one of his drill arms and used the other to aim at Big Boss...

HeroRobot then Charges at Big Boss.

theManCalledSting said:
((Think Big Boss needs to contact Miller for some sick strats?))
The Arena

Snake leapt to the side as the drill rammed into the ground beside him.

"Miller! I need some advice here!"

Mother Base

Meanwhile...

Nagisa was locked in a steel room. On the wall, high above his reach was a T.V. screen. Ocelot's voice came over the intercom.

"I think there's something you'll want to see."

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

Snake leapt to the side as the drill rammed into the ground beside him.

"Miller! I need some advice here!"

Mother Base

Meanwhile...

Nagisa was locked in a steel room. On the wall, high above his reach was a T.V. screen. Ocelot's voice came over the intercom.

"I think there's something you'll want to see."
((Is it okay for Miller to read a game guide for this specific boss fight?))

Mother Base

latest

"And thus the Hero faces the Vile Boss..."

said Nagisa as Seth Banged at the Door to the Room

"YOU STUPID KID! I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF! YOU BETTER FIX MY STATUE!!!" Seth Screamed.

theManCalledSting said:
((Is it okay for Miller to read a game guide for this specific boss fight?))
Mother Base

latest

"And thus the Hero faces the Vile Boss..."

said Nagisa as Seth Banged at the Door to the Room

"YOU STUPID KID! I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF! YOU BETTER FIX MY STATUE!!!" Seth Screamed.

(Go for it)

Mother Base

Ocelot and about 5 other guys came and dragged Seth the brig. (Well... another bring. There are multiple brigs.)

"Seth, if you're going to stay here, you're going to conduct yourself with discipline. Are we clear?"

(Hey, I wonder if the others can see this.)

TommyGun15 said:
(Go for it)
Mother Base

Ocelot and about 5 other guys came and dragged Seth the brig. (Well... another bring. There are multiple brigs.)

"Seth, if you're going to stay here, you're going to conduct yourself with discipline. Are we clear?"
"As long as you guys promise to fix my statue!" Seth whined still wanting his statue...

((By Others you mean the other RPers or the Warriors of Hope @TommyGun15 ))

theManCalledSting said:
"As long as you guys promise to fix my statue!" Seth whined still wanting his statue...
Mother Base

"Only if you leave the kid alone."

The Arena

Snake dodged another attack from Mark Guyver.

"Any time would be good Miller!"

(Well, of course the other warriors are watching. But I meant the other player characters.)

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

"Only if you leave the kid alone."

The Arena

Snake dodged another attack from Mark Guyver.

"Any time would be good Miller!"
"Another dodge from Snake as the Herorobot of the Warriors of Hope goes for another hit." Said JR calling the Action.

The HeroRobot continues to block his chest from Snake's fire.

((Pretty sure Punk and Booker will @ryanpk200 ))

theManCalledSting said:
"Another dodge from Snake as the Herorobot of the Warriors of Hope goes for another hit." Said JR calling the Action.
The HeroRobot continues to block his chest from Snake's fire.

((Pretty sure Punk and Booker will @ryanpk200 ))
The Arena

"Boss, that thing is deliberately covering it's chest plate. That's gotta be a weak spot."

"Got it." Snake waited for Mark Guyver to charge again, then he stuck a package to it's arm as he dodged. A balloon popped open, forcing it's arm into the air. Snake used the opening to send a focused barrage of bullets at the robot's chest.

(Da hell, i mean John Cena is strong and all but he is not THAT intimidating to make Strage the Father of the land between heaven and hell say "HELL NAH!" and run)

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

"Boss, that thing is deliberately covering it's chest plate. That's gotta be a weak spot."

"Got it." Snake waited for Mark Guyver to charge again, then he stuck a package to it's arm as he dodged. A balloon popped open, forcing it's arm into the air. Snake used the opening to send a focused barrage of bullets at the robot's chest.
The HeroRobot's Chest Plate opened up revealing it's true weak point.

"BAH GAWD! SNAKE EXPOSED THE ROBOTS WEAKPOINT! Cried out JR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back