• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
The HeroRobot's Chest Plate opened up revealing it's true weak point.
"BAH GAWD! SNAKE EXPOSED THE ROBOTS WEAKPOINT! Cried out JR
Snake pulled out another type of package, slapping it on Mark Guyver's chest-plate as he slid underneath the robot. He pulled out a switched, flipped it, and the C4 went off.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake pulled out another type of package, slapping it on Mark Guyver's chest-plate as he slid underneath the robot. He pulled out a switched, flipped it, and the C4 went off.
The Mark Guyver exploded much to the shock of Masaru and then... the lights go dark...

[media]

[/media]
The Undertaker's druids appear behind Masaru and grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows...

theManCalledSting said:
The Mark Guyver exploded much to the shock of Masaru and then... the lights go dark...
[media]

[/media]
The Undertaker's druids appear behind Masaru and grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows...
The Arena

"HEY!"

Snake leapt over the edge of the ring and rang after the Druid, D. Dog close behind.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Mother Base

As Snake ran after the druids who took Masaru, Ocelot turned off the T.V.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
The Arena
"HEY!"

Snake leapt over the edge of the ring and rang after the Druid, D. Dog close behind.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Unfortunately just as Snake was about to reach the stage a wall of fire appeared blocking him and letting the Druids disappear taking Masara with them.

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena
"HEY!"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Mother Base

As Snake ran after the druids who took Masaru, Ocelot turned off the T.V.
latest

"Was that meant to intimidate me, demon?"

theManCalledSting said:
Unfortunately just as Snake was about to reach the stage a wall of fire appeared blocking him and letting the Druids disappear taking Masara with them.

latest

"Was that meant to intimidate me, demon?"

Mother Base

"No. It's just something I think you should think about. Tell me again, what kind of a paradise for children is that?"

The Arena

Snake turned on the announcers, training his gun on them.

"Where did they take him?"

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
"No. It's just something I think you should think about. Tell me again, what kind of a paradise for children is that?"

The Arena

Snake turned on the announcers, training his gun on them.

"Where did they take him?"
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!

"Does it look like we know?" Said Heyman. "It's those damn kids' fault for messing around with the Undertaker..."

Mother Base

latest

"We do what we must to protect Monaca's Paradise and now I'm sure there's another Demon... First the YES! Demon then that Vile Boss and now the Demon of Death Valley..."

theManCalledSting said:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!
"Does it look like we know?" Said Heyman. "It's those damn kids fault for messing around with the Undertaker..."

Mother Base

latest

"We do what we must to protect Monaca's Paradise and now I'm sure there's another Demon... First the YES! Demon then that Vile Boss and now the Demon of Death Valley..."

The Arena

"Where can I find the Undertaker?" Snake demanded.

Mother Base

"What do you know about this Demon of Death Valley?"

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

"Where can I find the Undertaker?" Snake demanded.

Mother Base

"What do you know about this Demon of Death Valley?"
MONDAY NIGHT RAW

"Sorry, Kid. But No One knows where 'Taker's been ever since they burned him alive in a casket..." said JR

Mother Base

latest

"He was once one of Monaca's servants along side his brother, Kane... He disobeyed Monaca... And was punished for doing so...:

theManCalledSting said:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
"Sorry, Kid. But No One knows where 'Taker's been ever since they burned him alive in a casket..." said JR

Mother Base

latest

"He was once one of Monaca's servants along side his brother, Kane... He disobeyed Monaca... And was punished for doing so...:

The Arena

Snake growled.

"Where can I find the other children."

Mother Base

"Okay, tell me this... Why are you so convinced that all adults are demons? And I don't what to hear what this Monaca person has told you. I want to hear what you're reasons are."

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

Snake growled.

"Where can I find the other children."

Mother Base

"Okay, tell me this... Why are you so convinced that all adults are demons? And I don't what to hear what this Monaca person has told you. I want to hear what you're reasons are."
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!

"Titan Towers, where else, Boss?" said Heyman in a sarcastic manner.

Mother Base

latest

“To be frank... we can’t help being scared of adults. From just hearing the footsteps of adults... from just feeling the presence of adults... we get so, so, so scared... we can’t help it. As long as there are adults... it’s impossible for us to live in peace. We've already... crossed that line. Killing them... is something we have to do. If we left the Demons alone, they’d surely crush our paradise for children. If that happens, we’ll suffer once again... if we don’t erase every last Demon... we can’t be at ease. That’s why we have to kill Demons! For the sake of protecting our world!”

theManCalledSting said:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!
"Titan Towers, where else, Boss?" said Heyman in a sarcastic manner.

Mother Base

latest

“To be frank... we can’t help being scared of adults. From just hearing the footsteps of adults... from just feeling the presence of adults... we get so, so, so scared... we can’t help it. As long as there are adults... it’s impossible for us to live in peace. We've already... crossed that line.”

The Arena

"And how can I get to the tower from here?"

Mother Base

"You know, in a way, I sort of understand what you kids have been trying to do."

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

"And how can I get to the tower from here?"

Mother Base

"You know, in a way, I sort of understand what you kids have been trying to do."
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!

"How's about I give you a map, kid." said Good Ol' JR as he handed Snake a map to Titan Towers which was not far from the Arena.

Mother Base

latest

"How so?"

theManCalledSting said:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!
"How's about I give you a map, kid." said Good Ol' JR as he handed Snake a map to Titan Towers which was not far from the Arena.

Mother Base

latest

"How so?"

The Arena

Snake took the map.

"... Thank you. I'm still not entirely sure what's going on here."

Snake turned and walked out of the Arena.

"But those kids are just one part of it. And I'm not about to let them die for their mistakes."

Mother Base

"This place is called Mother Base. It's a haven the boss created for soldiers who've been betrayed by their countries. Our nations turned their backs on us, so with Big Boss as our leader, we've created a place of our own. Now we possess the worlds most powerful independent military, and most countries dare not act against us for fear of what we might do to them. Does this sound anything like what you've been trying to accomplish?"

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

Snake took the map.

"... Thank you. I'm still not entirely sure what's going on here."

Snake turned and walked out of the Arena.

"But those kids are just one part of it. And I'm not about to let them die for their mistakes."

Mother Base

"This place is called Mother Base. It's a haven the boss created for soldiers who've been betrayed by their countries. Our nations turned their backs on us, so with Big Boss as our leader, we've created a place of our own. Now we possess the worlds most powerful independent military, and most countries dare not act against us for fear of what we might do to them. Does this sound anything like what you've been trying to accomplish?"
Nagisa can only look down at his feet... he began mumbling to himself about Monaca...

Mother Base

"Now, I bet you've been wondering why we're interfering with you're activities in WWE City in the first place."

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
"Now, I bet you've been wondering why we're interfering with you're activities in WWE City in the first place."
latest

“Listen, being an adult or child has nothing to do with anything. If you have power, you can overturn the natural order. It's power isn't it?”

Mother Base

"You're a smart kid. But that's not why Big Boss went in. You see, One of the ways we make keep Mother Base operating is by accepting contracts from other nations to do what they can't or won't do themselves. We've been hired to defuse the situation, because the governments of the world have seen what you kids have done all by yourselves. They've seen it, and they're scared. Of you, and you're friends."

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
"You're a smart kid. But that's not why Big Boss went in. You see, One of the ways we make keep Mother Base operating is by accepting contracts from other nations to do what they can't or won't do themselves. We've been hired to defuse the situation, because the governments of the world have seen what you kids have done all by yourselves. They've seen it, and they're scared. Of you, and you're friends."
latest

"I won't betray my comrades in our search for paradise!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"I won't betray my comrades in our search for paradise!"
"I'm not asking you to. I'm just telling you the reality of the situation. The governments of the world have given us 72 hours to defuse the situation. That was around 12 hours ago. If the situation is not resolved within the next 60 hours, the UN has given authorization for WWE city to be carpet bombed."

TommyGun15 said:
"I'm not asking you to. I'm just telling you the reality of the situation. The governments of the world have given us 72 hours to defuse the situation. That was around 12 hours ago. If the situation is not resolved within the next 60 hours, the UN has given authorization for WWE city to be carpet bombed."
latest

“Killing them... is something we have to do. If we left the Demons alone, they’d surely crush our paradise for children. If that happens, we’ll suffer once again... if we don’t erase every last Demon... we can’t be at ease. That’s why we have to kill Demons! For the sake of protecting our world!”

theManCalledSting said:
latest

“Killing them... is something we have to do. If we left the Demons alone, they’d surely crush our paradise for children. If that happens, we’ll suffer once again... if we don’t erase every last Demon... we can’t be at ease. That’s why we have to kill Demons! For the sake of protecting our world!”
"Well, I hope you're friends have a good plan for killing all the adults. Because in two and a half days, they WILL crush your "Paradise", including everything, and everyone in it. And right now, the "Warriors of Hope" are down two members."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, I hope you're friends have a good plan for killing all the adults. Because in two and a half days, they WILL crush your "Paradise", including everything, and everyone in it. And right now, the "Warriors of Hope" are down two members."
((Love how Ocelot for got about Jataro, it's okay his trauma is that adults ignore him))

latest

"All who remains... The Priest, Jataro Kemuri, whose presence was once more ignored by you adults... The Fighter, Kotoko Utsugi, prostituted by her own mother... And finally the Mage, Monaca Towa... The one who will bring and end to you demons... As long as Monaca stands fighting... let them... They've already lost... So let those government phonies try and destroy our paradise... D'Spayre is coming..."

The master slowly rose himself up, grunting as his boddy throbbled from the crash of his Tardis. His vision was blurry, and for a moment he actually feared that his vision might be gone for good, yet it perstained to a bluriness level. As he slowly got up, he noticed a lot of comottion around him, but the man in the trenchcoat attracted his attention. He was tall, black-brown haired, and with a long light brown trenchcoat. The Doctor? He wore a trenchcoat just like that. Did luck strike him? Did the Master just happen to stumble on the Doctor's whereabouts? As he slowly got himself off the ground, the Master yelled in madness. ''DOOOCTOR'', as he did a few leaps and tackled Constantine. Just then, his vision gained control and he saw that the man he tackled was just a random bloke, who wasn't happy with the Master jumping on him, probably.

''You're not the Doctor'' he snorted as he punched the nearby floor in frustration. ''Nice face though, I think I'll use it for my next regeneration'' he said with a mad smile. ''Or who knows, maybe I'll make myself a female. It's more fun that way'' he said as he leapt to his feet, ignoring all the others, and drew out a black cube weapon, firing a laser from it to show dominance.

''NOW EVERYONE" he said with a mad shout. ''Where the hell am I?''

Elias said:
The master slowly rose himself up, grunting as his boddy throbbled from the crash of his Tardis. His vision was blurry, and for a moment he actually feared that his vision might be gone for good, yet it perstained to a bluriness level. As he slowly got up, he noticed a lot of comottion around him, but the man in the trenchcoat attracted his attention. He was tall, black-brown haired, and with a long light brown trenchcoat. The Doctor? He wore a trenchcoat just like that. Did luck strike him? Did the Master just happen to stumble on the Doctor's whereabouts? As he slowly got himself off the ground, the Master yelled in madness. ''DOOOCTOR'', as he did a few leaps and tackled Constantine. Just then, his vision gained control and he saw that the man he tackled was just a random bloke, who wasn't happy with the Master jumping on him, probably.
''You're not the Doctor'' he snorted as he punched the nearby floor in frustration. ''Nice face though, I think I'll use it for my next regeneration'' he said with a mad smile. ''Or who knows, maybe I'll make myself a female. It's more fun that way'' he said as he leapt to his feet, ignoring all the others, and drew out a black cube weapon, firing a laser from it to show dominance.

''NOW EVERYONE" he said with a mad shout. ''Where the hell am I?''
[media]

[/media]
"WELCOME TO THE WWE CITY DUMP!!!" said John Cena, the strong leader of the Cenation as he gave a Monokuma an attitude adjustment!

"And who might you be," said Cena as he extended his hand to the strange man... "Also Nice Toy"

((It's rendered a prop here in WWE City!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back