• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
(Since only one person seems to have noticed)
BIOSHOCK INFINITE UNIVERSE

The Robed Man

View attachment 170951

carrying a large wheel in his right hand

View attachment 170952

and a hand held cannon in his left

View attachment 170953

Stood in front of the group.

"A challenge is issued!" He bellowed, hefting the wheel over his shoulder.
Shield Knight, being the only one that noticed the robed man, got herself into battle stance.

Bioshock Universe

The Robed man held his hands out in front of him. A trio of ghostly hands made of red mist shot towards Constantine, Drake, and Shield Knight.

Unknown Universe

Yami grinned, reached forward, and tapped Harley on the shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
apoliseno said:

Bioshock Universe

Drake: Drake couldn't believe how stupid these guys were. They thought him the real threat while he kept a portion of his focus on that hooded man behind him. When Constantine threw a fireball at him, Drake tilted his head as it flew past him and landed in front of the weird, bell-headed being behind him. Unsheathing the Elucidator off his back, Drake turned around and squared up to the man.

"Fine then. I'll humor you, Constantine. And for the record, I only protect my own universe, that is until all of this crazy tear sh*t started. Now I just do whatever the good guys I know from my universe do, in my own way of course. Now then, all of you try to find a tear and see if there's anywhere else or anyone else that needs help. Plus, the Undertaker still has Elizabeth, and I'd say we need her powers."
"People of Quadwal only see things in such a small scope..." said Flareup

Streamers popped out and a disco ball popped out from the sky, for this was the thousandth post. A man with a kazoo was playing music

"Long live the stream!" said a random on-looker. Another one said "Long live the 'zoo!"

Hurricane: "Is this really a good time?"

Bioshock Universe

Drake: Turning Super Saiyan, Drake darted to the right and shot straight up. As he flew up, he shot a small volley of standard Ki blasts from his off hand straight at the hooded figure.

"Let's get this over with. I have a sixth sense feeling that something important is about to go down somewhere else."

Hurricane: The resident wrestling super hero looked up "...Don't you have to learn that?" As a giant nerd, Hurricane remembered how hard Vegeta had to work for Super Saiyan 1, and he was the prince of the saiyan people.

Bioshock Infinite Universe

The Robed Man leapt backwards as the wave of Ki Blasts flew towards him. He leveled his hand-cannon and fired, sending a cannonball the size of a grapefruit sailing towards Sting. Meanwhile, the red-mist hand continued to slowly but steadily follow Drake.

theManCalledSting said:
Bioshock Universe
Sting simply glared at Drake and then points his baseball bat at the robed man and charged at the shadow figures. @apoliseno
(No shadows following Sting, just a cannonball about to crash into his stomach.

(Oh shit. I read the item description wrong. It's not ghost hands, it's ghost skulls...)

Hurricane: He put his hands in-front of him and pretended to fly towards the robed man. He jumped onto a roof of a building and thought of what move to do from there.

Bioshock Universe

Drake: Seeing that Sting has reappeared, Drake chided his anger for now as he blasted straight up and sharply banked, going straight down. He angled his sword across his chest as the blade glowed blue with Ki energy.

"Aether Slash!" Drake shouted as he slashed the blade in the air, sending a slash of blue energy straight after the hooded figure. After he sent it, he turned back around and readied himself to attack the shadowy figures with his anti-demon Elucidator, He was actually quite surprised Yang didn't say anything about his blonde hair when he powered up.

The cannonball crashed into the Robed man's metal helm, denting it and sending him flying out of the way of the Aether Slash. His helm flew off his head as he sprawled out on the ground. The ghost skulls dissipated.

Bioshock Infinite

Constantine replied to the hooded man's signals by launching another fireball towards him. He wanted a fight, and that was what he was going to get. If Drake, "the protector" was not going to fight this creature, Constantine would.

"I'll answer your questions once I've taken this bugger out!" Constantine shouted at Kyoko as he launched a third fireball. Constantine turned his attention to Drake as he spoke.

"The good guys, kid. Do the good guys from your universe just decide to kill someone because they think he's trouble?" Constantine smirked. He jumped back as the hooded man released the mist, grabbing Drake on the shoulder and dragging him back, away from the mist. More and more people were joining the fight against the hooded man and Constantine smirked. The sorry bastard didn't stand a chance now.

Constantine watched as Drake took his super Sayan form and began to blast the hodded figure. Was this the limit of his power? As the hooded figure dealt with more and more people, Constantine launched another fireball.

The hooded man was finished as he was decapitated. Constantine raised both hands "Don't approach the body, it could be a trick." He'd encountered multiple creates capable of surviving decapitation and even more who could create illusions in order to fake their own deaths.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terminator Universe

"May the force guide him." Syeron muttered in a sympathetic tone. The Ebon Hawk took off, picking up the rest of the group along the way and existed through the tear. It arrived back on the frozen planet the scientists had found the tear on. Mil told Revan to land his ship just outside the facility to pick up the scientists and the group walked inside.

On the inside, they found no sign of the scientists, but instead all of the Alliance Marines lying on the ground. Bishop approached one of the marines and began to sniff him.

"They are still breathing." Mil stated, approaching Private Boyle, noticing that he was starting to wake up. "What happened here?" It asked

"There was a man...A man came in here and took all of us out." He explained weakly "Knocked us all out just by snapping his fookin' fingers."

"What man?" Mil asked

"He had a beard...And was carrying a suitcase. He took the scientists, said he needed experts..."

Syeron paced the room "Something was here...I can feel it." She muttered, turning her attention to Revan "You can sense it too, can't you? Something very powerful was here."

"He said he was a man." Max butted in

"I don't think a mere man could have done this. Snatching scientists out of thin air, taking out a room of soldiers with the snap of his fingers...I don't think a Jedi could have done this, either."

"So what the hell are we dealing with?" Max asked

Under the helm the robed man's head was still attached. He groaned and began to stagger to his feet, then feel down again. He managed to push himself into a kneeling position.

Unknown Universe

Yami reached forward and tapped Harley on the shoulder. Again.

The entire time Strage was watching, then he got up and walked over to the robed man, his dark aurora was visible. A clicking noise could be heard from the chest region of Strage.

@TommyGun15

Bioshock Universe

Drake: Frustrated with Constantine, he couldn't wait to get out of this universe and be on his way into some other universe. As he expected, Constantine had used his silver tongue to coerce the others into thinking him a battle-hungry maniac. He could be right...no no! Constantine wasn't right! Drake had proteced his own universe for two years before this crazy tears crap started, and people had called him a hero. But in actuality, maybe he wasn't...This hesitation ceased as he snapped back into reality, having obviously been thinking hard internally. He readied the Elucidator as he stood a ways from the no longer helmeted figure.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15

Unknown Universe

Revan: Walking among the bodies of the marines, Revan did feel something in the icey planet. It truly was a powerful presence, but it was not Jedi nor Sith. This truly was perplexing. A thought then occured to Revan: what if the being that did this came back? No, that wouldn't happen. It most likely got whatever it needed and left. He was too distracted to notice the surviving soldier. He snapped back when he heard his name.

"Yes, you are correct Syeron. Whatever did this was indeed powerful, but it was no Jedi. Not even a Sith. I think we should get what we came for and leave."

@Some_Bloke

@Some_Bloke

WWE City

In the ruins of a once grand city that rivaled that of mighty Rome... An army of monokumas marched on but in the shadows was a remnant of this city's better years... the man made a mad dash to a bunker which was his base of operations.

This man was the Ultimate Wrestler the Best in the World... CM Punk.

"And to think this all started when Cena thought they were Make-A-Wish Kids..." said Punk with a sigh as he fiddles with a radio in an attempt to find survivors...

The Robed man glared at Strage. With his left hand he pulled a small object that looked suspiciously like a tesla coil from his bag, electricity arcing dangerously along it's length. In his right hand he pulled another tesla coil, this one larger, large enough to be used as a mace. He waved the weapons in front of him, in a way more reminiscent of a warning gesture than as a threat.

TommyGun15 said:
The Robed man glared at Strage. With his left hand he pulled a small object that looked suspiciously like a tesla coil from his bag, electricity arcing dangerously along it's length. In his right hand he pulled another tesla coil, this one larger, large enough to be used as a mace. He waved the weapons in front of him, in a way more reminiscent of a warning gesture than as a threat.
latest

"FLAREUP!"

Flareup transformed into morotcycle mode and fired plasma shots at the robed figure.

WWE City

((Bunker))

CM Punk finally gets a signal...

"--llo--Mister---unk---it'--uor--Make-A-Wish--id---noca--Peekaboo---he's here..."

The Bunker door flew open and the Undertaker attacks CM Punk!

After a brief struggle... the Undertaker then stops and unhands Punk, giving him enough time to escape.

The Undertaker then slowly returned to his motorcycle with Elizabeth still knocked out, he intends to deliver her to whoever ordered for her kidnapping...

@ryanpk200

Hurricane: Hurricane jumped down, landing next to the hooded figure and Hurrikicking the side of his head, where he assumed a cheek would be. He was out of the way of the blast, however, so that's convenient.

Crenando said:
Hurricane: Hurricane jumped down, landing next to the hooded figure and Hurrikicking the side of his head, where he assumed a cheek would be. He was out of the way of the blast, however, so that's convenient.
latest

"HURRICANE! YOU IDIOT! We could have ended it right then and there!"

Strage kicked Hurricane off the robed man, then stomped the ground sending a shock wave that popped out Flareup's tires. He then picked the robed man by the throat and gripped hard until a crack could be heard, Strage's hand had crushed the robed man's neck so much that it had exposed the broken neck bone. He dropped the dead robe man.

@TommyGun15

Morbuskid said:
Strage kicked Hurricane off the robed man, then stomped the ground sending a shock wave that popped out Flareup's tires. He then picked the robed man by the throat and gripped hard until a crack could be heard, Strage's hand had crushed the robed man's neck so much that it had exposed the broken neck bone. He dropped the dead robe man.
@TommyGun15
The shockwave causes Flareup to transform back to robot mode by reflex...

"Yeah my bike could have done better than that if I was the one riding..." said Yang with a smug look much to the annoyance of Kirigiri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back