• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
The Merchant's Pocket Universe
"The Librarian likes to boast sometimes. When you're spying on him I need you to report back about any missions he sends you on, anything he says. Anything unusual at all."

He turned to Yami/Gregory. "You have fulfilled your deal with us. You can leave." He then turned to Oryx "You will need to be my other agent. There may come a time when The Librarian and I will have to settle this. I need you to be ready."

@Sheaon13

[/QUOTE]
Yami started to laugh as he let his control of Gregory's body slip away. Soon, he was speaking only to Gregory again..

"You hear that? We can go! Hahahahaha! So, what shall we do next? Destroy your enemies? Or maybe find that girlfriend you mentioned?"

Barbas said:
MCU
Seeing that one of the civilians wanted to speak to high command, a nearby Enclave sergeant steps forward.

"If you want to speak to Enclave high command your going to have fill out the proper paperwork and wait a few months while our highly efficient robot teams check over them. Then your going to have wait approximately one year as they send more paperwork for you to fill out."
"We don't have time, this is urgent!" The Doctor spoke in a frantic tone "There are Communists in this city. They tortured me and want me to deliver a message." He lied "They have a champion and intend to use her to fight you." He paused, letting his lie sink in "However, they are willing to prevent bloodshed if you send a champion of your own. If you win, they will leave this dimension, however if she wins you have to leave this city."

The Doctor continued to keep his arms raised. "Please, just stop. Just think. They have hostages." He pleaded

@Sheaon13

Enclave soldier

"So let me get this straight, this city is crawling with communist from a different dimension and they want us to have some kind of gladiatorial combat over control of this city? Sorry to disappoint you, bud. But I'm going to need some evidence if I'm to report this in."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
The Merchant's Pocket Universe

"There's my brother too...And the rest of my family." Gregory muttered "Merchant, you mentioned something about beings able to tell the future. That you would take us to see one once Ultron was dead."

"Yes. I did. I was wondering when you would ask about about that." He snapped his fingers, bringing Seth and Mil back into the pocket universe "I can take you there now." He turned to Lea and Oryx "Would you like to accompany us. I must warn you that sometimes hearing the future can be...Difficult." He spoke grimly

"Ah, get it over with ya knob." Gregory complained

"I would like to know as quickly as possible." Mil stated "Syeron and Revan need me."

"They can handle themselves." The Merchant reassured it.

@Sheaon13

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose I'm a bit curious. I wouldn't be surprised to find out I have another few thousand years of waiting ahead."

"No, you see I don't know what 'feelings' are as I didn't have a heart before I gained the one I have now. So I don't know what a hug is. I just know the things Axel explained to me and Roxas, which isn't much since we didn't ask much about it" Xion stated.

@theManCalledSting

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheaon13 said:
"No, you see I don't know what 'feelings' are as I didn't have a heart before I gained the one I have now. So I don't know what a hug is. I just know the things Axel explained to me and Roxas, which isn't much since we didn't ask much about it" Xion stated.
@theManCalledSting
The Milky Holmes huddled to discuss what to do with Xion's problem...

"Then we're going to help you!" exclaimed Sheryl.

"Yeah!" agreed Nero.

"I have a lot of Romance Movies we could watch..." Sheepishly suggested Elly.

Xion

Xion felt sick to her stomach, people really did that? Well at least she knew now, even if she rather not know.

"So now that I know that horrifying details" Xion shuddered "Can we please move on" Her eyes looked pleading to forget this, even if she never would.

@theManCalledSting

Sheaon13 said:
Xion

Xion felt sick to her stomach, people really did that? Well at least she knew now, even if she rather not know.

"So now that I know that horrifying details" Xion shuddered "Can we please move on" Her eyes looked pleading to forget this, even if she never would.

@theManCalledSting
"Are you sure you don't want to watch the movies with us?" Elly asked Sheepishly.

"They're only rated PG-13!" reassured Nero.

Xion

Xion looked a bit interested in the movies, it might be fun. Who knows, it might help her forget what she just heard.

"Alright, but after that can we move on?" Xion asked with a smile.

@theManCalledSting

Sheaon13 said:
Xion

Xion looked a bit interested in the movies, it might be fun. Who knows, it might help her forget what she just heard.

"Alright, but after that can we move on?" Xion asked with a smile.

@theManCalledSting
The Milky Holmes' eyes glimmered as they set up a mini-theater for Xion and them to enjoy the movies.

"And after that we're going to find your friend!" said Sheryl.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"We don't have time, this is urgent!" The Doctor spoke in a frantic tone "There are Communists in this city. They tortured me and want me to deliver a message." He lied "They have a champion and intend to use her to fight you." He paused, letting his lie sink in "However, they are willing to prevent bloodshed if you send a champion of your own. If you win, they will leave this dimension, however if she wins you have to leave this city."
The Doctor continued to keep his arms raised. "Please, just stop. Just think. They have hostages." He pleaded

@Sheaon13

[/QUOTE]
Oryx pondered it himself, and decided to just silently go on with the group.

Xion

"This is going to be so amazing!" Xio cheered, practically jumping up and down at the thought of watching movies for the first time. Though she wasn't excited as she would normally be, the reason being the talk that they gave her.

Link

Link walked through the streets that he had just arrived in, via the goddesses. They thought he could use a break. He had been very stressed after killing Ganondorf. He had been having nightmares of him killing Ganondorf. He had been jumping at everything and everyone, afraid they would judge him for what he did. He was all and all a mess. He had killed someone and he was stressed for it. He was so stressed that he didn't seem to notice people giving him odd stares because of his clothing and weapons on his back. He didn't even notice the odd things that were around him. Heard a noise coming from some people watching some motion pictures on a T.V. screen gained his attention. Link's eyes widened, what in the world was that?! It was so odd and now that Link got a good look at this place the goddesses had sent him to, it was all odd. Link looked at them and took a deep breath as not to freak himself out at the moving pictures. Link walked over to the milky holmes and tapped one of their shoulders.

"I don't mean to interrupt whatever that is, but do you know where I am?" Link asked politely, though you could clearly tell he was worried about them finding out he killed someone. He was so ashamed of himself, he knew there was no other choice but he just hadn't come to terms with that yet.

@theManCalledSting

Sheaon13 said:
Xion

"This is going to be so amazing!" Xio cheered, practically jumping up and down at the thought of watching movies for the first time. Though she wasn't excited as she would normally be, the reason being the talk that they gave her.

Link

Link walked through the streets that he had just arrived in, via the goddesses. They thought he could use a break. He had been very stressed after killing Ganondorf. He had been having nightmares of him killing Ganondorf. He had been jumping at everything and everyone, afraid they would judge him for what he did. He was all and all a mess. He had killed someone and he was stressed for it. He was so stressed that he didn't seem to notice people giving him odd stares because of his clothing and weapons on his back. He didn't even notice the odd things that were around him. Heard a noise coming from some people watching some motion pictures on a T.V. screen gained his attention. Link's eyes widened, what in the world was that?! It was so odd and now that Link got a good look at this place the goddesses had sent him to, it was all odd. Link looked at them and took a deep breath as not to freak himself out at the moving pictures. Link walked over to the milky holmes and tapped one of their shoulders.

"I don't mean to interrupt whatever that is, but do you know where I am?" Link asked politely, though you could clearly tell he was worried about them finding out him killing someone. He was so ashamed of himself, he knew there was no other choice but he just hadn't come to terms with that yet.

@theManCalledSting
The Milky Holmes some how obtained popcorn and enjoyed the movie with their new friend.

Link

Link blinked at them in surprise at the fact they shushed him. Why did they do that? He didn't understand what was so special about moving pictures so he sat down and waited. He began to get engrossed by the moving pictures, it had an interesting storyline. As soon as it was done he turned to the Milky holmes and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry I interrupted that, I wanted to know where I was" Link apologized.

Xion

Xion smiled at him and shook her head, indicating she didn't mind. She just wanted to watch that movie. It was really good to her. She turned to the milky holmes as well to see how they would respond to this green clad stranger.

@theManCalledSting

Sheaon13 said:
Lea

"I would like to join you" Lea decided after some internal debate. He wanted to know if he would get back in time to stop Xehanorta and that was most important to know to him.

@Sheaon13 @TehFanzyBillCipher

MCU

"The Doctor displayed his psychic paper to the Eyebot in hopes of convincing it "A written message from the Communists." He spoke in a serious tone

@Barbas

Lea

Lea seemed to look confused at her but decided to speak up "I want to know if I'll be able to save my home"

He seemed to look at the girl with hope in his eyes, even if he got a riddle. A riddle would be better than nothing.

@Some_Bloke

Enclave soldier

Reading over the paper, the Enclave sergeant quickly runs over to a nearby radio and precedes to tell his superiors at Raven Rock about the communist.

President Eden

Disturbed by the reports about a large communist force within New York city, Eden sends Frank Horrigan and a large group of soldiers to reinforce their forces at New York.

Sheaon13 said:
Lea

Lea seemed to look confused at her but decided to speak up "I want to know if I'll be able to save my home"

He seemed to look at the girl with hope in his eyes, even if he got a riddle. A riddle would be better than nothing.

@Some_Bloke
She began to stare intently into his eyes "All will burn in silver." She muttered, still shaking violently "With green fire."

MCU

The Doctor approached Frank Horrigan "Have you accepted their challenge?" He asked, speaking in a concerned tone

@Barbas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back