• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake's only reply was to shoot more Ice Warriors.
"Do you think your mockery of my greatness will be enough to stop me?!" boasted Sutekh.

Aigis did not reply as she commanded Athena to charge straight into Sutekh knocking him against his Sarcophagus

"No, but I can seal you once more!" said Aigis as she struggled to have Athena push Sutekh back into the Time Tunnel.

The Doctor got up with the Rope used to tie him up and the Stasis cuffs and walked over to Snake.

"I HAD EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL BEFORE YOU SHOWED UP!" shouted the Doctor.

"So he's that kind of Scottish..." said Frobisher to Clara.

"Yeah, that kind," Clara said.

TommyGun15 said:
(Damn. I'm sorry. I got some stuff I've got to do.)
"N-no! I shall not fall once again to a soulless machine!" cursed Sutekh as Aigis' Persona, Athena, pushed him back into the Time Tunnel, "NO! This is not the end!" Sutekh screamed as the Sarcophagus sealed itself once more.

"Incorrect; It is the end..." Aigis said as she returned to the party.

The Doctor shot Snake one last cold glare and said, "Soldier, consider yourself dishonourably discharged! Hopefully you'd be able to find a dimensional tear that sends you back home..."

Frobisher patted Snake on the back and said, "Sorry, but that's not how we do it here."

The Doctor leaves with Compa, Clara, Aigis and Frobisher to the TARDIS, Leaving Snake behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Man is fixing a machine and suddenly hears footsteps, "Strange, I'm suppose to be the only guy here..."

"Who's there?" he asked.

He looked around the Building only to find a woman...

"You know this city is on private propriety..." she said.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Missy, and these are your very crossed neighbors..." Missy answered as Humanoid sea monsters appeared and attacked the man

sea-devils-pertwee.jpg

His screams were heard outside of the building...

latest

[media]
[/media]
@ryanpk200

Rapture

DeWitt Investigations

During Booker and Elizabeth's interview in the WWE universe a tear opened up and moved them to Rapture. Needing to survive Booker founded DeWitt Investigations. The pair worked a variety of jobs such as investigators, couriers, recovery agents, or hired muscle. (@theManCalledSting Hopefully that's enough for you. I don't really have much to go off of.)

AOU

Shepard had learned several things to do during free fall from his N7 training. His training helped him land a bit easier and not be a complete disaster. He stood up and dusted himself off. "You guys ok?" He asked the others.

TWD

Isaac's helmet folded up as he sat down in the car. Crane sat down in the car and pulled an assult rifle and destroyed the window he was next to.

@Some_Bloke @TehFanzyBillCipher

ryanpk200 said:
Rapture
DeWitt Investigations

During Booker and Elizabeth's interview in the WWE universe a tear opened up and moved them to Rapture. Needing to survive Booker founded DeWitt Investigations. The pair worked a variety of jobs such as investigators, couriers, recovery agents, or hired muscle. (@theManCalledSting Hopefully that's enough for you. I don't really have much to go off of.)
The Door opened...

a Penguin appeared and actually talked much to Booker's surprise, "Hey, I heard you'r a good Detective... So tell me... why is everyone goin' missin'?"

theManCalledSting said:
The Door opened...
a Penguin appeared and actually talked much to Booker's surprise, "Hey, I heard you'r a good Detective... So tell me... why is everyone goin' missin'?"
Booker saw the door open and he sat up. He was definitely surprised when he saw a penguin of all things walk in. "A talking penguin? Did you come a tear or something? As for the people I don't know. I've been too busy to look into it" He said.

ryanpk200 said:
Booker saw the door open and he sat up. He was definitely surprised when he saw a penguin of all things walk in. "A talking penguin? Did you come a tear or something? As for the people I don't know. I've been too busy to look into it" He said.
"1. I came here in a Blue Box and 2. You're not a very good detective..." said Frobisher as a Old Scotsman appeared from behind the penguin.

"Tell me, how many people have gone missing, and who's the idiot who that the idea to build an underwater city full of other idiots would a good idea!"

then two women entered the room "Hello, Mister Detective! My name is Compa and that's the Doctor!"

"Nurse, shut up! I'm the one doing introductions!" snapped the Doctor as he turned to Booker and said, "I'm the Doctor."

theManCalledSting said:
"1. I came here in a Blue Box and 2. You're not a very good detective..." said Frobisher as a Old Scotsman appeared from behind the penguin.
"Tell me, how many people have gone missing, and who's the idiot who that the idea to build an underwater city full of other idiots would a good idea!"

then two women entered the room "Hello, Mister Detective! My name is Compa and that's the Doctor!"

"Compa, shut up! I'm the one doing introductions!" snapped the Doctor as he turned to Booker and said, "I'm the Doctor."
Booker ignored Frobisher's comment. "You don't look like much of a doctor to me." Said Booker. "My name is Booker DeWitt. My partner's name is Elizabeth. I don't know how many people have gone missing. As for the idiot who built the city, look no further than Andrew Ryan. I'm assuming that you want my help with the missing people case?"

ryanpk200 said:
Booker ignored Frobisher's comment. "You don't look like much of a doctor to me." Said Booker. "My name is Booker DeWitt. My partner's name is Elizabeth. I don't know how many people have gone missing. As for the idiot who built the city, look no further than Andrew Ryan. I'm assuming that you want my help with the missing people case?"
"Yes, yes, Well you don't look like you belong in the 1950's!" said the Doctor as he showed Booker his Psychic Paper, "We're were actually investigating the strange reports of 'Sea Devils'."

"But, The Doc' thought that it might be connected to the missing people reports," added Frobisher the Big talking Bird.

"Why would anyone want to live here, cut from the rest of the world?" Pondered Aigis.

"Well, it beats being in a Dalek," whispered Clara to Aigis.

@Some_Bloke

ryanpk200 said:
AOU
Shepard had learned several things to do during free fall from his N7 training. His training helped him land a bit easier and not be a complete disaster. He stood up and dusted himself off. "You guys ok?" He asked the others.
"I've hurt worse than this." Gregory groaned, standing up and dusting himself off. He helped Seth to his feet.

"Fine." Akane stated, climbing out of her newly formed web

"Ehhh...God." Gregory shuddered as Akane walked towards them "Oh, sorry. I just really hate spiders."

He noticed that Ultron, still with Yami's spear in his chest was looking at the four of them. The Goose had been completely

obliterated, leaving several large dents in Ultron that were beginning to heal. He raised his left hand, preparing a hand-blast.

"Yami...Seth." Gregory spoke "The thing we talked about earlier, yeah you might want to do it now."

@TommyGun15 @ryanpk200 @TehFanzyBillCipher @apoliseno

TWD
Isaac's helmet folded up as he sat down in the car. Crane sat down in the car and pulled an assult rifle and destroyed the window he was next to.

"Woah!" Harleen shouted "You can't just come into our house and start breaking our stuff! That window as bulletproof."

"I am Groot." Groot nodded in agreement

Mirus sighed in response "Hey...Yeah, we needed that window. You know, in case we shot at or those pesky Walkers try to eat us."

Max chuckled "Better than him breaking your bones as he got in."

"Heh. I'd like to see him try." Mirus smiled

@Furious Finch

ryanpk200 said:
TWD

@Furious Finch[/URL]
(Oops. I've been playing too much GTA.) Crane face palmed at himself for his mistake and said. "I was thinking if someone was shooting at us or a walker got on the car, I could shoot at it. Watch you guys tell me the windows roll down."

theManCalledSting said:
"Yes, yes, Well you don't look like you belong in the 1950's!" said the Doctor as he showed Booker his Psychic Paper, "We're were actually investigating the strange reports of 'Sea Devils'."
"But, The Doc' thought that it might be connected to the missing people reports," added Frobisher the Big talking Bird.

"Why would anyone want to live here, cut from the rest of the world?" Pondered Aigis.

"Well, it beats being in a Dalek," whispered Clara to Aigis.

@Some_Bloke
"You're right Doctor, I don't belong here. A tear dropped my partner and I off here and none have shown up here since." Said Booker as he look at the Psychic Paper. "Right... Sea Devils. Where do you want me to start?

ryanpk200 said:
"You're right Doctor, I don't belong here. A tear dropped my partner and I off here and none have shown up here since." Said Booker as he look at the Psychic Paper. "Right... Sea Devils. Where do you want me to start?
"What's a little sister?" asked the Doctor.

Frobisher looked all over Booker's office, "Hey, Booker! You got any idea why most of the missing people are Little girls and Scientists?"

"It does seem odd, perhaps there is a pattern," stated Aigis.

"You know Aigis, for a tin-can you'd make a pretty good detective," Complimented the Penguin Detective.

theManCalledSting said:
"What's a little sister?" asked the Doctor.
Frobisher looked all over Booker's office, "Hey, Booker! You got any idea why most of the missing people are Little girls and Scientists?"

"It does seem odd, perhaps there is a pattern," stated Aigis.

"You know Aigis, for a tin-can you'd make a pretty good detective," Complimented the Penguin Detective.
"A Little Sister is a little girl turned into a ADAM factory. ADAM is a substance that comes sea slugs that is used for genetic modification. Originally the slugs never produced enough but implanting slugs in little girls produces more ADAM." He explained. "So if someone is kidnapping scientists and little girls, they are trying to build up a source of ADAM.

ryanpk200 said:
"A Little Sister is a little girl turned into a ADAM factory. ADAM is a substance that comes sea slugs that is used for genetic modification. Originally the slugs never produced enough but implanting slugs in little girls produces more ADAM." He explained. "So if someone is kidnapping scientists and little girls, they are trying to build up a source of ADAM.
"So... who's the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to start turning children into cattle!" the Doctor ranted as his companion, Clara, came over to restrain him. @Some_Bloke

"Jeez, and humans are cool with this?" questioned Frobisher.

"I do not understand..." Aigis added, "How is such a substance be so important that they'd sacrifice their own children for it?"

theManCalledSting said:
"So... who's the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to start turning children into cattle!" the Doctor ranted as his companion, Clara, came over to restrain him. @Some_Bloke
"Jeez, and humans are cool with this?" questioned Frobisher.

"I do not understand..." Aigis added, "How is such a substance be so important that they'd sacrifice their own children for it?"
Booker turned to the Doctor. "Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum is considered to be the creator of the Little Sisters." He turned to Frobisher and Aigis. "So people can do things like this." He snapped his fingers and a small flame appeared on his land. "The use of ADAM improves lives, as long you can ignore the existence of Little Sisters."

ryanpk200 said:
Booker turned to the Doctor. "Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum is considered to be the creator of the Little Sisters." He turned to Frobisher and Aigis. "So people can do things like this." He snapped his fingers and a small flame appeared on his land. "The use of ADAM improves lives, as long you can ignore the existence of Little Sisters."
"And do you have the right? To take away their future just so you do a stupid trick?!" questioned the Doctor.

"I'm a talking Penguin... Of course I won't really get it when you do that and say it's super okay that we turned lil' Debbie into cattle!" Frobisher added.

ryanpk200 said:
(Oops. I've been playing too much GTA.) Crane face palmed at himself for his mistake and said. "I was thinking if someone was shooting at us or a walker got on the car, I could shoot at it. Watch you guys tell me the windows roll down."
"Well now if a Walker does get on the car, or if someone does try shooting at us we've given them a big, gaping hole to shoot through!" Mirus shouted sarcastically before sighing "I'll send ya the bill."

"I am Groot." Groot nodded in response

"What's he saying?" Mirus asked Harley

"Well considering how he's made of wood, most bullets won't kill him and the Walkers won't be able to bite him. He's saying he'll block up the windows with tree powers if it comes to it." Harley explained

"We can't take that chance with the Walkers." Mirus spoke in a serious tone "We're better finding somewhere to camp. The CDC is a few hours drive from here. I think we should head there."

@ryanpk200 @TehFanzyBillCipher @Furious Finch

theManCalledSting said:
"And do you have the right? To take away their future just so you do a stupid trick?!" questioned the Doctor.
"I'm a talking Penguin... Of course I won't really get it when you do that and say it's super okay that we turned lil' Debbie into cattle!" Frobisher added.
"This is...Sick!" Clara snapped as she tried to restrain The Doctor "All of this! When you experiment on children you've crossed the line."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"This is...Sick!" Clara snapped as she tried to restrain The Doctor "All of this! When you experiment on children you've crossed the line."

[/QUOTE]
"Take me to the idiot who thought it was a good idea!" ordered the Doctor.

"Yeah, besides... Looking at the pattern, here... I can tell she'll be next on the Sea Devil's list," said Frobisher.

Age of Ultron

Revan: Landing the Hawk a little ways from Gregory's crash site, Revan practically leaps from his pilot's chair and rushes to the ramp, pulling both lightsaber hilts from his belt as he practically slams his hand on the switch to lower the ramp. As it does, he charges down the ramp while igniting both lightsabers and runs to Gregory's aid.

@Some_Bloke

(Alright, I was going to go for something else because I figured you might not like it, and Gregory certainly wouldn't like it, but okay.)

Yami cracked his neck.

"Alright. I'll need to borrow your body for a few minutes."

Yami broke apart into thick black smoke, flowing over and around Gregory like a cocoon. Purple lightning flashed, and the smoke disappeared down Gregory's throat. (Think like in Supernatural.)

Rapture

"Can you believe it? Monsters from the deep kidnapping Rapture's best and brightest!" said a Man as he looked at the corpse of a Big Daddy, it's a wonder how anything could defeat such a creature, "Never thought I'd see the day someone could put down a Big Daddy with one shot!"

@ryanpk200 (Just posts to help establish the setting of Rapture)

theManCalledSting said:
Rapture
"Can you believe it? Monsters from the deep kidnapping Rapture's best and brightest!" said a Man as he looked at the corpse of a Big Daddy, it's a wonder how anything could defeat such a creature, "Never thought I'd see the day someone could put down a Big Daddy with one shot!"

@ryanpk200 (Just posts to help establish the setting of Rapture)
"You don't think it's that Atlas who's doing this?" asked another citizen of Rapture.

@ryanpk200

theManCalledSting said:
"You don't think it's that Atlas who's doing this?" asked another citizen of Rapture.
@ryanpk200
"Can't be, Atlas' Men are good but they're not that good!"

"Charles! Look! I think I see someone watching us!" the other citizen called out as she spotted a strange figure watching them.

"You're just imagining things, luv," Charles replied.

The Figure approached them revealing itself as a Sea Devil it shot at them with it's strange gun killing them both

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back