• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Victorian London

"The Android... Yessss..." said the Ice Warrior.

"You were the shadows... the ones I have encountered... before..." Aigis stammered.

"What is it, Aigis?" asked the Doctor

"Yesss, the tearsss in the fabric of reality... brought usss here and thisss ssshall be our lassst..."

The other two Ice Warriors attacked the Doctor and Aigis with relative ease.

"Praissse our lord, Sssutekh! For he isss the end of all thingsss," preached the Ice Warriors as the began the ritual.

@TommyGun15

Reborn Universe

Shepard was once again thinking about Mil's question. He was stuck on what to say so he decided to answer Mil's question with a question. "Doesn't the heretic Geth work for the Reapers? Since your Shepard controls them, why do they keep attacking? I need more information."

@Some_Bloke

ryanpk200 said:
Reborn Universe
Shepard was once again thinking about Mil's question. He was stuck on what to say so he decided to answer Mil's question with a question. "Doesn't the heretic Geth work for the Reapers? Since your Shepard controls them, why do they keep attacking? I need more information."

@Some_Bloke
"It is different." Mil explained "Just as some organics continue to fight against the Geth and those who ally themselves with us, some rogue Geth fight against organics. Not out of control from the Reapers, but out of their own free will."

Raven Rock

Arriving at their destination, the soldiers bring Tails inside of their base and precede to bring him into Eden's room. Placeing Tails in front of Eden's screen, the soldiers leave the room as Eden begins to speak.

"Hello my furry little friend. I am president John Henry Eden and I'd like to have a little chat with you."

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
Arriving at their destination, the soldiers bring Tails inside of their base and precede to bring him into Eden's room. Placeing Tails in front of Eden's screen, the soldiers leave the room as Eden begins to speak.

"Hello my furry little friend. I am president John Henry Eden and I'd like to have a little chat with you."
RAVEN ROCK

Tails stayed silent for the moment, glaring at president Eden

GUN HQ, CENTRAL CITY

after Sonic cleaned himself off, they contacted the president "Mr president , GUN has been destroyed" Link said while sonic stood next to Link "WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS" The president yelled "It is no joke sir" Sonic said "Then it is no wonder West City was destroyed"the president said "WAIT WHAT" Sonic yelled @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Barbas

Victorian London

Arrow: Oliver slid his quiver off of his back and set it on the ground, then his bow next to that. He pulled his hood down and slid the coat over his armored top outift. He took the mask off and slid it into a pocket. He looked over at the group of children as everything around him just randomly grew warmer.

"Thanks for the coat, even though you pulled it out of nowhere, but with all the stuff I've seen so far this isn't the weirdest. You all should leave, this place isn't safe right now," Oliver tried to explain over the blizzard.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Victorian London

Arrow: Oliver slid his quiver off of his back and set it on the ground, then his bow next to that. He pulled his hood down and slid the coat over his armored top outift. He took the mask off and slid it into a pocket. He looked over at the group of children as everything around him just randomly grew warmer.

"Thanks for the coat, even though you pulled it out of nowhere, but with all the stuff I've seen so far this isn't the weirdest. You all should leave, this place isn't safe right now," Oliver tried to explain over the blizzard.

@theManCalledSting
"But we're Detectives!" argued the Pink-Haired Girl, "We can help you!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Victorian London

Arrow: Crouching down to their level, Oliver looked them in the eye and spoke to them.

"I don't need any help, and I'm not putting your lives in danger."

@theManCalledSting

Raven Rock

"Giving me the silent treatment will not help you, fox. So either you cooperate or I'll have Horrigan smash your kneecaps."

apoliseno said:

Victorian London

Arrow: Crouching down to their level, Oliver looked them in the eye and spoke to them.

"I don't need any help, and I'm not putting your lives in danger."

@theManCalledSting
Two Ice Warriors appeared and fought the Girl in the Green outfit only to be swatted away like flies.

"Come on! We wanna do a team-up!" said the girl in the yellow outfit.

Victorian London

Arrow: Nocking an arrow in his bow and aiming it at the Ice Warriors, Oliver was quite surprised when he saw the girl in green knock them both out. He was just about to lower his bow, but he raised it again to put an arrow in the eye of an Ice Warrior about to smash the girl in yellow.

"I...I don't trust myself to work with anyone anymore..." he said as he grabbed another arrow in the case he encountered more of those strange enemies. He turned his back to them and turned away, starting to walk away.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Victorian London

Arrow: Nocking an arrow in his bow and aiming it at the Ice Warriors, Oliver was quite surprised when he saw the girl in green knock them both out. He was just about to lower his bow, but he raised it again to put an arrow in the eye of an Ice Warrior about to smash the girl in yellow.

"I...I don't trust myself to work with anyone anymore..." he said as he grabbed another arrow in the case he encountered more of those strange enemies. He turned his back to them and turned away, starting to walk away.

@theManCalledSting
In the rooftops, a demon-like figure jumped from building to building as he chased down a woman running on the streets below...

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"It is different." Mil explained "Just as some organics continue to fight against the Geth and those who ally themselves with us, some rogue Geth fight against organics. Not out of control from the Reapers, but out of their own free will."

[/QUOTE]
Shepard sighed. "You got me there. I don't know what I would say to them." He said.

"Now now, there's no need for all that hostility. I only wish to have a simple, friendly conversation."

Victorian London

Arrow: Eying the demon-like figure jumping through rooftops, then seeing its target, Oliver tracked the movement pattern of the beast and launched his arrow where he thought the demon would move to.

@theManCalledSting

Reborn World

Yami sighed and looked at Gregory.

"So. Looks like we are the bait. How shall we do this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I ordered my men to bring you here because I highly doubt that you would of come willingly. Besides, it was more like we were rescuing you from that vile communist Sonic. So I believe that you should be a little grateful."

Reborn World

Mil lowered it's head "Wars throughout history have ended through negotiations, but if we were to bring these two factions into a room they would kill each other. I am not sure what to do."

"We both talk as much as we can." Gregory told Yami "You put on a lightshow and I'll talk the same shite I normally do."

"Humans can talk for hours." The Librarian butted in "About the weather. You're a really boring species, but interesting too. I suppose that's why I like your race."

"I'm just about ready to go." Gregory shrugged, muttering slightly "I want to get this over with. What about the rest of ya sods?"

"Ultron needs to pay for what he's done." Syeron spoke in a bitter tone "I'm looking forward to wiping his smug, genocidal face out of existence.

@apoliseno @TommyGun15 @ryanpk200 @TehFanzyBillCipher

Barbas said:
"I ordered my men to bring you here because I highly doubt that you would of come willingly. Besides, it was more like we were rescuing you from that vile communist Sonic. So I believe that you should be a little grateful."
"HOW DARE YOU INSULT SONIC, HE IS NOT A COMMUNIST, IN FACT, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW, YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKING A DEMOCRACY THIS ENTIRE TIME" Tails yelled "SONIC IS MY BEST FRIEND, AND I BELEIVE IN HIM , WHEN HE GETS HERE, HE WILL KICK YOUR REAR ENDS" Tails ranted at Eden "I ALSO SAW THAT RING YOU HAVE, I AM SUPRISED YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS" Tails yelled "AND WHEN SONIC FINDS OUT WHAT YOUR MEN DID TO AMY, YOU WILL BE SORRY" Tails finished

@Barbas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back