• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Raven Rock

Annoyed by the poorly planned betrayal, Eden hacks into Eggman's base and precedes to set it to to explode in ten seconds.

"I will not tolerate being betrayed fat man. Especially by a moron like you."

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walking Dead

Mirus shrugged her shoulders in response to Grail's question. "I'm from the twenty third century. Far from normal." Mirus replied "But I suppose compared to a walking tree, you and a few other people here I guess that's normal. I feel through one of these tears, too. Name's Beth." She continued to keep her true identity secret "As for Jim, he's a dinosaur. In the twenty third century we bring back the dinosaurs." She lied

"Aww." Harley frowned at Crane, lowering her head slightly "I mean me, Beth, Jim and Groot could find some for you along the way but..."

"I am Groot." Groot introduced himself, bowing to the group.

"Wait, Grail. What about the Judeo-Christian God and Allah? I mean, you did say every God." Mirus asked curiously

@theManCalledSting

Reborn Universe

Shepard answered Mil's question. "I am Commander Ryan Shepard. Savior of the Citadel. Destroyer of the Collectors. I pissed off a race of giant space squids. According to what you told me, I come from a parallel universe. Does that help?"

@Some_Bloke

ryanpk200 said:
Reborn Universe
Shepard answered Mil's question. "I am Commander Ryan Shepard. Savior of the Citadel. Destroyer of the Collectors. I pissed off a race of giant space squids. According to what you told me, I come from a parallel universe. Does that help?"

@Some_Bloke
Mil nodded in response "Shepard, Commander. Janet Shepard is the Shepard from my universe." Mil fell silent for several moments "You did not seem afraid or hostile towards me when we first met. Have you already resolved the conflict towards my people and the creators in your own universe?"

Reborn Universe

Revan: Taking the blade, while in its sheathe, Revan held it up so that everyone at and surrounding the table could see it.

"Could you inform us of this plan then? I wish to survive this battle so that I can give the Emperor what he deserves and ensure the safety of my and every universe," Revan said, his mask still off and with it dangling from his belt.

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15 @TehFanzyBillCipher

apoliseno said:

Reborn Universe

Revan: Taking the blade, while in its sheathe, Revan held it up so that everyone at and surrounding the table could see it.

"Could you inform us of this plan then? I wish to survive this battle so that I can give the Emperor what he deserves and ensure the safety of my and every universe," Revan said, his mask still off and with it dangling from his belt.

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15 @TehFanzyBillCipher
"Ultron Prime is occupied by an invasion of our own making." The Merchant explained "While Ultron is distracted, you will strike him."

"So we've only got the one shot?" Gregory asked, getting a nod from the Librarian in response "Bollocks." He shrugged

"We'll allow you to kill the Emperor but afterwords you must return the blade. Call it me returning the favour." He smiled

"If you bathed me, I would get covered in water. I WOULD BE COMPLETELY USELESS!!" Old Man shrieked "That is worse than death itself." He turned his attention to the GUN agents "You forgot about the Empire." He said as The Empire burst though the doors of the GUN base.

"They Empire! They Empire!" The army of Toads shirked, with MaRIo but with Toad's head leading them. He pointed a finger at sonic and the army of Toads charged forwards.

"Well I'm outta here!" Shrieked Old man

[media]

[/media]

Raven Rock

Wanting to announce his presence to the planet, Eden hacks into the GUN HQ and precedes to send his message.

"Hello human and nonhuman soldiers of GUN. My name is John Henry Eden and I am the president of the Enclave. And I want to have a little talk with your leaders about the cowardly and unjust attacks against my brave, loyal soldiers."

New York-MCU

Ethan: Seeing that Shing had reluctantly agreed to switch to assault rifle mode, Ethan rolled out of cover and got up on a knee with Shing in rifle mode aimed at the oncoming robots. He opened fire at them in a three-round burst on every pull of the trigger.

"You know," he started over the gunshots, "people aren't really impressed when you start small. You got to kick it off big, and with a bang."

@Some_Bloke @ryanpk200 @TommyGun15

Reborn Universe

Revan: Contemplating how to divert Ultron's attention long enough to create an opening, Revan thought of an idea.

"Having my ship for many years, as well as the vessel having a few additional owners, I've noticed that it has an installed and upgraded stealth drive. We can use that to get me in close to Ultron's location, have a major push on his forces to draw his attention, maybe have the demon in the spear stroke the robot's ego, and then I'll be in position to strike him down," Revan suggested.

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15 @ryanpk200

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
Wanting to announce his presence to the planet, Eden hacks into the GUN HQ and precedes to send his message.

"Hello human and nonhuman soldiers of GUN. My name is John Henry Eden and I am the president of the Enclave. And I want to have a little talk with your leaders about the cowardly and unjust attacks against my brave, loyal soldiers."
GUN HQ, MOBIUS

Several Gun agents open fire on the Toad army, and The GUN commander uses his mech to fight back, firing lasers, rockets and bullets at the Toad army, A chaos emerald charged laser fires at MaRIo "CHAOS CONTROL" Sonc yells as he teleports and homing attacks several Toads , Link fires a bomb arrow at MaRIo before pulling his four sword, and splitting into four, all four links charge into the fray, start slicing and dicing the Toad army, Eden notices all hell has broken loose and no one is paying attention to him when he sent his transmission. The giant mech steps on several Toads.

@theManCalledSting @Barbas

apoliseno said:

Reborn Universe

Revan: Contemplating how to divert Ultron's attention long enough to create an opening, Revan thought of an idea.

"Having my ship for many years, as well as the vessel having a few additional owners, I've noticed that it has an installed and upgraded stealth drive. We can use that to get me in close to Ultron's location, have a major push on his forces to draw his attention, maybe have the demon in the spear stroke the robot's ego, and then I'll be in position to strike him down," Revan suggested.

@theManCalledSting

Negative Zone Dump

Vegeta, who suspiciously sounded a lot like Lanipator of Team Four Star, was sitting in the dump, trying to figure out how the old man just teleported him here after Vegeta got wet. As he looked up at a noise, he saw the GUN forces falling above him. Vegeta rose his hand and shot a huge beam of energy at them, disentegrating all of them.

@theManCalledSting @Elemento Neutralis

Negative Zone Dump

Flying up in the air to investigate where those guys came from, Vegeta, who suspiciously sounded like Lanipator from Team Four Star, shot a small orb of energy at the commander when he appeared in front of him.

"AH! YOU STARTLED ME!" he yelled.

@theManCalledSting

GUN HQ

"Well done patriots! I'll make sure that each of you receive a grand reward for helping the Enclave defeat these vile, freedom hating communist."

apoliseno said:

Reborn Universe

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15 @ryanpk200
Oryx saw the opportunity, and heard the call of his masters. He roared out in joy, he had finally finished another Citadel! Within the next day, thousands more would be born from the new time powers. Expansions began again, and the Hive forces began to suffer huge population boosts. Oryx formed a Shade to Revan and the Librarian. It whispered to the air, "...I gathered 8.9 Billion Hive and Taken for an assault... I can provide a needed main distraction. As long as you give me a target... I will be more then willing..." Oryx's shade was almost as strong as his raid form was not such a short time ago. His power had at least multiplied by 20, and now he stood as a more powerful god in his realm. Slowly his strength was risen to even greater heights, more and more tribute pouring in. He lead his vast inqusition all over the multiverse, destroying those who stood in his way while saving the lessers. Actually, speaking of them... Oryx popped the question, "Shall you begin commanding and ordering the surviving worlds? We have much to do.. and I do not believe Hive structure is the best for them to be... 'safe'..."

@Some_Bloke

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"That was the plan." The Librarian smiled "You're awfully quick. Both ships have stealth drives. Something we will use to our advantage." He grinned
"One hour? If we have what we need, why don't we leave now?" Syeron asked "I'm ready."

[/QUOTE]
(One quick post. I got classes.)

Yami smirked, giving a short laugh.

"I require no preparation. When the time come, I will be more than happy to distract Ultron. Of course, I'll be doing so in my own way."

Yami's "body" grew a few inches and added a few dozen or so pounds of muscle. It was all for show of course, but then again, show was what Yami was all about.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Mil nodded in response "Shepard, Commander. Janet Shepard is the Shepard from my universe." Mil fell silent for several moments "You did not seem afraid or hostile towards me when we first met. Have you already resolved the conflict towards my people and the creators in your own universe?"

[/QUOTE]
"I resolved the conflict." Said Shepard. "It was one of the last things I did before I went through the tear. That was possibly one of the most tense moments in my life."

@TehFanzyBillCipher[/URL] @ryanpk200
Grail responded. Allah and the Judeo-Christian God are one in the same and is the most powerful of all the deities. It is basically the king of all the positive gods and the father of them. Nice dinosaur, too. Darius commented on the conversation. So you're telling me that all gods exist together, you are a wizard and your swords were forged by gods. Am I going insane! How do I believe all of this! Exclaimed Darius, still not realising what's going on.

Reborn World

The Merchant stared at Oryx with anger in his eyes while the Librarian smiled "Continue your attack." He ordered "Throw everything you have at Ultron's forces. I do mean everything. If the Knights of Camelot resist, tell them that you work for us. They will comply." He turned to Yami and smiled "I know what you are capable of. However, fail us and I will toss you into a negative zone."

Mil nodded in response to Shepard's words "It was the moment of my birth." It stated "What brought you to make the decision?" It asked "The entire galaxy viewed the Geth as monsters, yet you were different. What changed your mind?"

@ryanpk200 @TommyGun15 @apoliseno

The Walking Dead

Harley patted Darius on the back in an attempt to console him "I sorta just accept things at this point." She shrugged "Someone could tell me that Santa Clause is real and I might believe them."

"I say show me the proof." Mirus stated, shooting Grail a playful smile, stroking under Jim's chin "I don't think living trees could be a thing and I meet Groot. But Gods?"

@TehFanzyBillCipher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back