• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
X whispered to Eden, "Eggman's an idiot... he does know that he doesn't fit in the designs of our plan."
@Barbas
Respondingin a low voice, the computer agrees.

"Of course that idiot doesn't fit our plans. I just want to use him for free labor ."

Barbas said:
Respondingin a low voice, the computer agrees.
"Of course that idiot doesn't fit our plans. I just want to use him for free labor ."
"You know that Blue Majora blokes would have done a better job than him," X said

theManCalledSting said:
"You know that Blue Majora blokes would have done a better job than him," X said
"Of course I know that. But its not like it's that hard of a task. Only a complete moron could mess this job up and this Eggman fellow is a little above that level of stupidity."

Elemento Neutralis]"What are you two talking about" Eggman asked @theManCalledSting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14447-barbas/ said:
@Barbas[/URL]
"We're talking about America's favorite sport, baseball. So quiet down."

Elemento Neutralis]"Bangers and Mash and baseball have nothing to do with one another" Eggman said getting suspicious @theManCalledSting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14447-barbas/ said:
@Barbas[/URL] (I am turning in for the night now)
"Get yar Lardy ass out of here, and do what we told ya to do!" ordered X

"You'll find a small canister containing the F.E.V near the base's entrance. All you have to do is open it and drop it in the water supply."

theManCalledSting said:
"Get yar Lardy ass out of here, and do what we told ya to do!" ordered X
Eggman left their presence, he took the F.E.V. but secretly went back to his base instead of doing what he was told, he made sure he was not followed by spies or spy bots, when he got back to his base he sent a record message to the Enclave President via Egg Pawn "This is Dr. Eggman speaking" The message began "Since you obviously don't want to work WITH me and you are Keeping secrets from me" The message continued "I decided to dispose of the F.E.V instead of doing what you asked" The message continued "I don't trust you and you obviously would not trust me, so good luck finding out what that 'Giant ring' Is all on your own, oh , I also left a present for you with my Egg Pawn, Good bye" The recording finished as the Egg Pawn said "Self Destructing in 5, 4, 3" (Remember , a Recording played by an Egg Pawn Eggman is not present)

@theManCalledSting @Barbas

MOBIUS

Two more chaos emeralds were obtained from their special stages, one by GUN, and one by Eggman, GUN used the one they obtained to power a mech, Eggman used the one he obtained in a power source for his 'latest and greatest creation' A as yet unseen Mech he would pilot personally he called it the Egg Super Dragoon (Similar to the Egg Dragoon, but more sturdy, and it can project a forcefield when it has a Chaos emerald installed, if it has all seven it is practically unstoppable, With the Master Emerald it can Fire a giant green laser, if it has the Master Emerald and all seven chaos emeralds, well let's not think about that one, Let's just say if that happens, Eggmanland will finally come to be, and the World is screwed, probably will not happen anyways)

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Barbas @Crenando

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](Eggman is not present, remember?, I clearly stated that in the RP)

[/QUOTE]
(He's in his own base and so is that woman who killed Elemento)

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
(He's in his own base)
Eggman quickly jumped in the Egg Super Dragoon he just put a chaos emerald in, powered it up and activated the Forcefield "Meet my latest and greatest creation the Egg Super Dragoon" @theManCalledSting

theManCalledSting said:
The woman yawned and stared at Egg Super Dragoon, "You realized me and my boys already fiddled with your little machine before you arrived."
Egg Super Dragoon fell apart.

"Now, say something nice."

@theManCalledSting

MOBIUS, NEAR EAST CITY

Sonic noticed another giant ring, jumped through it

SPECIAL STAGE

Sonic had to fight a legion of robots this time, he spin dashed, Homing attacked, Boost dashed, avoided rockets and bullets, and finally after defeating all of them, obtained a chaos emerald

MOBIUS NEAR EAST CITY

Sonic appeared, now having four chaos emeralds in his possession, as he stumbled across a base with the front door Knocked down , he ran in with link, ran across a bunch of broken Eggman robots, he was now inside EGGMAN'S SECRET BASE. He heard voices, and hid looking in on what was happening, Link saw the Chaos Emerald on the ground and Hookshot it to him, handed it over to sonic, they Silently left, not wanting to get involved in what was going on

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Barbas

GUN HQ

"Sonic we brought you here because we are planning a Massive assault on Enclave, and we want your help, we are aware you have 5 chaos emeralds, we have one, Enclave has the last one, We will be sending a Super Mech with you" GUN commander said "If the Mech is about to be defeated we want you to take the Chaos emerald we have installed in it" GUN Commander continued, sitting in said mech

"We have a plan to get to the Special Stage ring Enclave has, so you can obtain the last one, assuming they don't find out what it is before we get there" GUN commander continued "We may need your Super Form for this one after all, Sonic, but I hope it does not come to that"GUN Commander finished "Ok what is the plan" Link said "I am in" Sonic said

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Barbas @Crenando

Users who are viewing this thread

Back