• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
Spotting a strange fat man with a white flag flying towards their base, the bunker's guards prepare to shoot down their guest before being in interrupted by President Eden. Order his troops to stand down, Eden oder his men to let the fat man in an to bring him to the Presidential room.
"Hello I am Dr Eggman, Scientist and Genius Extroardinare, I have come here to make an offer, I know you have a giant ring in your possession, I know what it is" Eggman said to Eden

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"Earth what is that?" Sonic asked (AU Universe, Mobius is the name of the only planet with life in it, this is not Sonic X)

[/QUOTE]
(Wait, was that on Sonic's CS?)

The Old Man Mumbled, "I don't this game is stupid," before shutting off the PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
(Wait, was that on Sonic's CS?)
The Old Man Mumbled, "I don't this game is stupid," before shutting off the PC.
(It mentioned that it was an AU, I probably should have been more specific, I was relying more on the games than I was the shows)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](It mentioned that it was an AU, I probably should have been more specific, I was relying more on the games than I was the shows)

[/QUOTE]
(AU alone isn't enough, more information is required)

Raven Rock

Looking down at the fat man known as "Eggman", the advance computer known as President Eden offers his own deal.

"I may let you study this strange object that we discovered. But first I'll need you to do a little job for us in order to prove your loyalty."

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
Looking down at the fat man known as "Eggman", the advance computer known as President Eden offers his own deal.

"I may let you study this strange object that we discovered. But first I'll need you to do a little job for us in order to prove your loyalty."
Sonic.EXE appears to both of them, "EGGMAN! READY FOR ROUND TWO!!!!"

theManCalledSting said:
(AU alone isn't enough, more information is required)
Barbas said:
Raven Rock

"What do you have in mind" Eggman said to Eden

@Barbas

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"WAIT HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE, WAIT WHO ARE YOU YOU ARE NOT SONIC" Eggman yelled in suprise

[/QUOTE]
"I am X! And I have forged an Alliance with the Enclave to help me bring the deities of Creepypasta to this world!" X said.

Raven Rock

"He's right Fatman. With the interest of the American public in mind, I forged an alliance with X. Though we may consider letting you be our intern if you place the Forced Evolutionary Virus in the local water supply. Though it's more of a demand then than an optional job because if you refuse I'll have Horrigan break every bone in your body."

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
"He's right Fatman. With the interest of the American public in mind, I forged an alliance with X. Though we may consider letting you be our intern if you place the Forced Evolutionary Virus in the local water supply."
"It will help me and my master, JC the Hyena!" said Sonic.EXE/X

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
"He's right Fatman. With the interest of the American public in mind, I forged an alliance with X. Though we may consider letting you be our intern if you place the Forced Evolutionary Virus in the local water supply."
"Forced evolutionary virus?" Eggman asked his curiosity peaked "What exactly does this virus do?" Eggman questioned as all of a sudden missles hit the compound, GUN had launched missiles at Enclave , Eggman picked up a transceiver from his pocket, "ALL ROBOTS PROTECT THE ENCLAVE BASE" He yelled, as a suprise assault from GUN hit the base

@theManCalledSting @Barbas

MOBIUS, NEAR WEST CITY

"Sonic we need your help" a GUN agent said "A terrorist group called Enclave has begun kidnapping innocent civilians, and they are well equipped, and quite frankly, we can't handle it alone" The Gun agent

Said, as he gave Sonic some protective armor to cover his left arm "Count me in" Sonic said "Me too" Said Link

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Barbas @Crenando

Raven Rock

Annoyed by the interruption, Eden dispatches a group of sentry bots to deal with the GUN land forces while the Vertibirds swarm the GUN airforce.

Afterwards, Eden speaks to Eggman.

"The F.E.V. is a highly contagious virus that causes it's victims genes to mutate radically. While under most cercumstances those infected by the virus would quickly die, the virus can also cause the victim to undergo extreme mutations."

theManCalledSting said:
"But what about me and my daughter Beauty!" said the Old Man
"My homeworld is more important than one individual, plus we have not found a way to get to her this whole time , so, yeah"Sonic said "Sorry old man, we will help you when things calm down a bit" Link said

@theManCalledSting

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
Annoyed by the interruption, Eden dispatches a group of sentry bots to deal with the GUN land forces while the Vertibirds swarm the GUN airforce.

"The F.E.V. is a highly contagious virus that causes it's victims genes to mutate radically. While under most cercumstances those infected by the virus would quickly die, the virus can also cause the victim to undergo extreme mutations."
"As you can tell, we don't really care about you humans..." said X

Barbas said:
Raven Rock

"Sounds dastardly i am in" Eggman said @Barbas

theManCalledSting said:
"As you can tell, we don't really care about you humans..." said X
"Honestly X I have taken enough crap from the people In this world, it is time to show them I mean business" Eggman said "I will just have to make sure I keep a private water supply" He continued

@theManCalledSting @Barbas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back