• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Raven Rock

Knowing that the planet's entire defense force has been completely destroyed, the Enclave send out a massive force to conquer West city.

Barbas said:
Raven Rock
Knowing that the planet's entire defense force has been completely destroyed, the Enclave send out a massive force to conquer West city.
(Is it West City? all I found was that place from DBZ.)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](Think to the Sonic adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog games, shadow the hedgehog had places by those names too)

[/QUOTE]
(West city was where Station Square is located, Central city was the Capitol, where the president lived)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](Think to the Sonic adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog games, shadow the hedgehog had places by those names too)

[/QUOTE]
WEST CITY

Captain Planet ripped through the dimensions with the power of Heart and ended up on this strange, foreign world. It smelled wrong to him. "This isn't right...This isn't Earth...I should get to correcting this." He began to form a forest in the streets.

Slowly, buildings were covered in thick layers of moss, leaving no escape.

West city

Thinking that they traveled to the wrong area due to all the vegetation, the Vertibird pilots contact Raven Rock in order to determinetheir location,. Receiving confirmation that they are indeed near West city, the Vertibirds immediately begin to fire a barrage of missiles into various buildings, causing countless furry creatures to painfully die while patriotic music plays in the background.

Barbas said:
West city
Thinking that they traveled to the wrong area due to all the vegetation, the Vertibird pilots contact Raven Rock in order to determinetheir location,. Receiving confirmation that they are indeed near West city, the Vertibirds immediately begin to fire a barrage of missiles into various buildings, causing countless furry creatures to painfully die while patriotic music plays in the background.
A Plane with a blue hedgehog painted on it is seen flying out of the city at top speed, with two figures in it, a pink hedgehog toffee crisp and a yellow fox

@Barbas

Last edited by a moderator:
@Barbas[/URL]
Planet, seeing an airplane from an earlier era, KNEW it had to be that man with the horseshoe mustauche! His hate was so strong, it hurt him!

captain_planet_vs__adolf_hitle_by_daveshan.jpg

In defiance, this man of red and blue, shining white, caught the eye of the Enclave as he broke the propeller of this old airplane and threw it at these armored military men. They looked American, so he knew they could be trusted!

Crenando said:
Planet, seeing an airplane from an earlier era, KNEW it had to be that man with the horseshoe mustauche! His hate was so strong, it hurt him!
captain_planet_vs__adolf_hitle_by_daveshan.jpg

In defiance, this man of red and blue, shining white, caught the eye of the Enclave as he broke the propeller of this old airplane and threw it at these armored military men. They looked American, so he knew they could be trusted!

The yellow fox flew out using his twin tails just in time, flew off, unfortunately , Amy crisp broke in the Crash @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Barbas @Crenando

West city

While patrolling the remains of the city, a small squad of Enclave soldiers come across Amy's shattered chocolate remains. Feeling rather hungry, the soldiers begin to devour the chocolate with their helmets still on their heads.

MOBIUS , GUN HQ , CENTRAL CITY

Sonic caught the emerald flying though the air (No one intervened and caught it first, and I gave plenty of time) The metal casing covering his left arm fell off, and sonic screamed "MY ARM, WHERE IS MY ARM"

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]MOBIUS , GUN HQ , CENTRAL CITY
Sonic caught the emerald flying though the air (No one intervened and caught it first, and I gave plenty of time) The metal casing covering his left arm fell off, and sonic screamed "MY ARM, WHERE IS MY ARM"

[/QUOTE]
The bloodloss began to get to Sonic as Old Man appeared "Look at all this blood! You're wet! You're completely useless now!" He shrieked

West city remains

Spotting a strange fox flying away, two Vertibirds begin to follow the creature. While following their target, the pilots solute Captain Planet as they fly by.

Captain Planet, with his control of literally every classical element...and Heart, made a giant gust of wind to push Tails downwards, towards the Enclave.

Victorian London

Aigis and the Doctor arrive at Madame Vastra's Estate only to find everyone gone (They previously left to go to the London Museum in search of the Doctor)

"Doctor, where are they?" asked The Doctor's Android Companion.

"I don't know, perhaps they've left to the London Museum before the Cult of Sutekh could get there," said the Doctor.

"At lasssst, Doctor..." said a voice.

2636348-icewarriors.jpg

"You've have brought ussss the Sssarcophagussss! Now the rebirth of our masssster may begin!"

"I remember... you..." stuttered Aigis as her memories flooded back in... memories of the Ice Warriors and Sutekh.

@TommyGun15

@Some_Bloke

Crenando said:
Captain Planet, with his control of literally every classical element...and Heart, made a giant gust of wind to push Tails downwards, towards the Enclave.
Tails used his tails to run fast along the ground away from the enclave "I need to get to Sonic fast" He said

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"But if you get wet, you'll be completely useless!" Old Man shrieked again

[/QUOTE]
"No he won't old man, that is just you" Link said

@ryanpk200[/URL] @TommyGun15 @apoliseno

The Walking Dead

Harley patted Darius on the back in an attempt to console him "I sorta just accept things at this point." She shrugged "Someone could tell me that Santa Clause is real and I might believe them."

"I say show me the proof." Mirus stated, shooting Grail a playful smile, stroking under Jim's chin "I don't think living trees could be a thing and I meet Groot. But Gods?"

@TehFanzyBillCipher
Shepard thought about Mil's question. "Legion caused me to change my opinion on the Geth. The time I spent talking to Legion showed me that not all of your people were bad. I wasn't going to condemn the Geth because of the actions of the few." Said Shepard.

West city remains

Finishing up their chocolate snack, the Enclave soldiers notices Captain Planet pushing a strange fox towards them. Knowing that Eden would want to interiogate it, the soldiers grab Tails and precede to kick him around a little like a soccer ball before heading back to Raven Rock with their prisoner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back