• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"So you are Jeff the killer" Sonic said glaring at Jeff "and how about you" Sonic responded
Sonic ran and grabbed the old man, took him to safety, then ran back

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry, Sonic... I sent Jeff away with my cosmic powers!" said the Old Man

[media]

[/media]

BAD Creepypasta Universe

"Put me down, Sonic!" Old Man shouted

"Where did Jeffrey go?" Toby asked

"Through a tear into another universe." The Librarian shrugged

"How convenient." Phealous complained, rolling his eyes and sighing

"MY GOD!" The Doctor Jekyll guy shouted "ANOTHER UNIVERSE!"

"MY GOD!" Said the Lion

"Will you lot shut up, you're getting in the way of my entertainment. Do I have to travel to a pocket universe?!" The Woman snapped

@theManCalledSting

Victorian London Universe

Arrow: Oliver had pretty much just been following the new, more rude Doctor from a distance, since he had never left the TARDIS in the Neptunia Universe.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15 @Some_Bloke

Domi System-Dying Universe

Revan: Having the blade, Revan also gripped the sheathe into his hand and slid the blade in its sheathe, then sliding the sheathe into one of the loops on his robe. He stepped into the pilot's seat and

confirmed Bastilla and Syeron were on board. Commander Shepard was still knocked out in the cargo hold after hitting his head.

"We're all accounted for Gregory. It's time to slay that robotic god," Revan said through the intercom.

@Some_Bloke @TehFanzyBillCipher @ryanpk200 @TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Victorian London, Doctor Who Universe

Arrow: Oliver had pretty much just been following the new, more rude Doctor from a distance, since he had never left the TARDIS in the Neptunia Universe.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15 @Some_Bloke
"Aigis... Do you trust me?" the Doctor asked Aigis.

"Yes," Aigis replied now left with no other option...

"Good, now do you have any questions, Aigis? Traveling through out Time and Space could do a number on Androids," The Doctor explained as he searched around the TARDIS for a book on the Ice Warriors for Aigis to read.

"Yes, your Ship... It is bigger in the inside..."

Domi: Dying Universe

"We're all here." Gregory spoke into the radio as Seth and JoJo came aboard "Follow my lead, wingman." Gregory smiled as he flew Goose away from Domi and towards the tear "How're you holdin' up?" Gregory asked into the radio

@theManCalledSting

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Librarian appeared before the Panther, the Black Panther the Panther and pointed a finger at him mockingly "You might have all this power but you forget one thing, Panther."
"What is that Heh heh heh?" The Panther, the Black Panther the Panther replied

"Your are limited by your poor animation." The Librarian folded his arms and laughed "Even if you had the power to scatter my atoms or turn me into bangers and mash, which you don't anyway, you can't move to use them."

[/QUOTE]
"HA HA HA! YOU LITTLE BABY! WE'VE CAUGHT YOU IN A IMMEDIATELY!" said a Grouchy Gorilla as he held the Librarian hostage

Drake blinked at the doctors explanation for a name but he shrugged at it deciding to save that question for later. "Got it so distract those things and give you a chance to do something easy." He said.

Meanwhile in the soul eater universe.

"Okay...time for our best prank... Pink paint check, extra large soda bottle? Check, giant mento? Check... Glitter check." Shing said with a grin as he looked at the items that lay in front of him and Ethan. Not to set this up on the ceiling in the cafeteria without being seen. He muttered as he scratched his head. "That shouldn't be to.... What the hell is that?" Shing asked as a tear appeared a few inches from the two. Moments later the tear widened and he along with Ethan were dragged into it sadly leaving those few pranking items behind. "What the hell!!!!" Shing shouted as he was sudden shout out of the tear. "Watch out!!!" "Wha- GAH!" With that Shing had landed directly on top of Drake with little warning. "Owww What the?"

Zoro looked over at the people talking to him before looking around. "Everyone keeps leading me to the wrong place." He said ignoring the two boys that fell out of the sky.

@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @ryanpk200

theManCalledSting said:
"HA HA HA! YOU LITTLE BABY! WE'VE CAUGHT YOU IN A IMMEDIATELY!" said a Grouchy Gorilla as he held the Librarian hostage
Sonic noticed a tear, went through it and landed in mobius, Homing attacked the Gorilla, Causing him to Drop the Librarian

New York-MCU

Ethan: Following right after Shing, Ethan was yelling as he fell and landed on top of his weapon and Drake. He rolled off and gripped his back in pain.

"Aaahhhh, what the bloody hell? Shing? Shing? Shing, are dead? Why does my back hurt," Ethan screamed.

@Some_Bloke @ryanpk200 @Peaceswore

theManCalledSting said:
Two Grouchy Gorillas surrounded Sonic and captured him

"Baby?" The Librarian asked "Your lack of animation caught me off guard...It will not happen again." The Librarian punched the Grouchy Gorilla in the face, causing him to explode but due to the poor animation there was no blood.

"Heh heh heh." The Panther, the Black Panther, the Panther replied "You have no power here, Librarian. Your library cards will not work here."

The Librarian shrugged his shoulders, creating an shockwave of energy that vaporized all of the Grouchy Gorillas "Are you sure about that Panther, the Black Panther, the Panther?" He asked

MCU

"Who are you?" Stevenson asked the newcomers "Can you fight?"

@Peaceswore

Domi: Dying Universe

"Shepard?" Mil asked over the radio "He called himself Shepard, at least. How is his condition?" It asked

@apoliseno

Shing let out a groan as his mister fell ontop of him. Before he understood what was going on he was asked if he could fight. Trying not to pass out he nodded. "Shings the name fighting is the game....ow.." He groaned. "G-Get off...." Drake said underneath before pushing shing off. Shing rolled to his back and groaned loudly. "Ohh the pain the pain is unbearable! How will I ever survive!" He shouted dramatically before getting up. "Well That was a random er-.......................................................... Um Ethan... I don't think we are in the DWMA any more..."

@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Domi System-Dying Universe

Revan: Addressing the machine as it commed him, Revan responded.

"So that's his name. Yeah, he's fine, just sleeping. He hit his head a little too hard during our last takeoff."

@Some_Bloke

The TARDIS

"Doctor, what happened... My Memory..." Aigis said to the Doctor still confused of what has happened to her.

"Your Memory Banks were corrupted after you sealed Sutehk in a Time Loop," the Doctor explained

@apoliseno

Elemento Neutralis]"Where are the Chaos Emeralds" Sonic asked @theManCalledSting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL]
"It's not that easy, do you know where the Chaos Emeralds are?" said a friendly Gorilla who was the wife of Panther the Black Panther, the Panther.

MCU

"Answer my question." Stevenson demanded aggressively

"We need a distraction." The Doctor butted in

@theManCalledSting

New York-MCU

Ethan: Sitting up and rubbing his head, which he had hit rolling off of Shing, Ethan looked up at Stevenson and the Doctor and groaned. He ignored their question as he worked his way over to Shing in a crouch.

"On that we can agree, dude. Question is, where the hell are we? More importantly, what about that prank? It was gonna be the bomb," Ethan said before laughing so hard he fell back and hit his head, causing him to yell in pain and clutch his head.

Rolling back up, he slowly worked his way to his feet and looked at the Doctor and Stevenson.

"You guys look like hammered shit. And if we're gonna fight, I sure as hell ain't risking Shing's life and mine for a distraction. Now, you don't get my name till I get answers. Where the hell are we and what the hell is going on?"

@Some_Bloke @Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back