• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"It's the fucking Bad Creepypasta Dimension, Sonic! They trapped us here to get their revenge!" said Toby.
"Oh no it's Clockwork!" Splendorman shrieked, still with the giant smile on his face "She's an OP insert your own Mary Sue with a shock value backstory!"

"As longa she here, we can'ta fight her mon." Slenda Mon explained

"So in other words we're fucked, great." Phealous shrugged sarcastically

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Oh no it's Clockwork!" Splendorman shrieked, still with the giant smile on his face "She's an OP insert your own Mary Sue with a shock value backstory!"
"As longa she here, we can'ta fight her mon." Slenda Mon explained

"So in other words we're fucked, great." Phealous shrugged sarcastically

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"Uh Oh! And She also kidnapped my daughter, Beauty!" said the Old Man

[media]

[/media]

Elemento Neutralis]"GIVE HIS DAUGHTER BACK RIGHT NOW" Sonic yelled at Clockwork @theManCalledSting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL]
"No... She's with... Jeff... Doing what Boys and Girls like to do with each other..." said Clockwork

"Playing Yu-Gi-Oh?!" said the Old man

[media]

[/media]
@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
"No... She's with... Jeff... Doing what Boys and Girls like to do with each other..." said Clockwork
"Playing Yu-Gi-Oh?!" said the Old man

[media]

[/media]
@Some_Bloke
A guy from Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde appeared from the shadows

[media]
[/media]
"Yu-Gi-Oh?!" He shouted

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]A guy from Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde appeared from the shadows
[media]
[/media]
"Yu-Gi-Oh?!" He shouted

[media]

[/media]
"THE DIAMONDS! MY GOD!" said the Lion

[/QUOTE]

theManCalledSting said:
"My lack of Animation grants me Interdimensional travel that's far greater than even the Unknowns..." The Lion Huffed some weed from Slenda Mon ,"But that's all I can do... Sonic find the Chaos Diamonds!"
@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Woman appeared before the Lion, pushing Scene Interrupting Bear aside and took some weed from Slenda Mon. She then replicated the weed and smoked enough to make an entire galaxy high before speaking "He's right." She smiled "I gotta snap my fingers or something to do it. His lack of animation means he can do it without even thinking!" She began to giggle uncontrollably "Where did you get this shit, Slenda Mon. I haven't been high since..." She paused "Since Leeloo's birthday!" She leaned back and continued to giggle uncontrollably
@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
The Lion then said, "Woman, you can't just make everyone high, even if it's a joke it's not done."

theManCalledSting said:
The Lion then said, "Woman, you can't just make everyone high, even if it's a joke it's not done."
"What the fuck does that even mean?" Toby asked, destroying a chair with a pillow in anger.

"I'm a dimensional being and even I haven't got a fucking clue." The Woman shrugged, still giggling "Christ...Oh Christ I remember the time I got stoned with Christ. His dad was so pissed off."

"Erm, guys. What are we going to do with clockwork?" Valerie, Valerie Hudson asked

"Don't look at me." The Lion said "I can't move, except between different dimensions! MY GOD!"

"I'll sort her out." The Woman giggled, standing up and snapping her fingers. She opened the door, got on the floor and did the dinosaur to find that in Clockwork's angsty place was another spliff of marijuana.

She picked up the spliff and smoked it "Oh, a bit too Mary Sue for me." She giggled

@theManCalledSting

BAD Creepypasta Universe

The Woman dropped the spliff in panic "It talked! It fucking talked!" She shrieked "That's it, this is the last time I use my powers of warping reality while I'm high!" She walked back inside

"You turned her into a drug?" The Lion asked "Drugs are bad for you! MY GOD!"

"But what about my daughter Beauty?" Old Man asked

"Beauty?" The Woman asked "Nothing beautiful about that face of hers. Have you ever seen an Orion slave girl before, or a Curabitur prostitute?"

"Your own dimension?" The Woman asked Sonic "People have picked up on the fact that Elemento died, but that's about it."

She snapped her fingers, creating an armchair for herself and sitting down. She snapped her fingers again, conjuring three Orion Slave girls who started to dance.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Let's put on some music, shall we?" The Woman asked, snapping her fingers

[media]
[/media]
@theManCalledSting

@Elemento Neutralis

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"Ummm you must have me confused with a different sonic" Sonic said to the Woman

[/QUOTE]
"HA! I KNEW YOU WERE X!" said Toby who was too fat to get out of the Dimension

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"Ummm you must have me confused with a different sonic" Sonic said to the Woman

[/QUOTE]
"Explain to his blue bastard, I'm busy!" The Woman shouted upwards, enjoying her own entertainment

The Librarian appeared before Sonic "She's high, ignore her." He sighed "The Chaos Emeralds have been stolen by the Panther, the black Panther, the Panther." He explained "Apart from that and your disappearance nothing else has really happened."

"The Panther, the black Panther, the Panther!" The Lion said "MY GOD!"

"But what about my daughter, Beauty!" Old man shouted

"So it's not X?" Toby asked "Where is X?"

"Just down the road enjoying some bangers and mash." The Librarian shrugged "He's a tedious little shit, X. I can't be arsed dealing with him."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT BEAUTY!" Old Man yelled

[media]

[/media]
@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Explain to his blue bastard, I'm busy!" The Woman shouted upwards, enjoying her own entertainment
The Librarian appeared before Sonic "She's high, ignore her." He sighed "The Chaos Emeralds have been stolen by the Panther, the black Panther, the Panther." He explained "Apart from that and your disappearance nothing else has really happened."

"The Panther, the black Panther, the Panther!" The Lion said "MY GOD!"

"But what about my daughter, Beauty!" Old man shouted

"So it's not X?" Toby asked "Where is X?"

"Just down the road enjoying some bangers and mash." The Librarian shrugged "He's a tedious little shit, X. I can't be arsed dealing with him."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT BEAUTY!" Old Man yelled

[media]

[/media]
@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"With me! Jeff the Killer! The Hottest Sex Pot in Creepypasta!" said Jeffery!

theManCalledSting said:
"With me! Jeff the Killer! The Hottest Sex Pot in Creepypasta!" said Jeffery!
"Oh for fook sakes!" The Librarian snapped, placing his head in his hands "This aresehole again."

"What have you done with my Beauty!?" Old Man shouted

Jeffrey didn't reply and instead charged at Old Man with a Bedfordshire Clanger "GO TO KIP!"

"OM MY GOD!" The Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde guy shouted as Old Man was attacked

"I can't do anything, I can't move. MY GOD!" Said the Lion

[media]

[/media]
Replied old man, knocking Jeffrey through a tear into another dimension.

"What the hell was that?" Toby asked

"He hurt my daughter Beauty!" Old Man shouted

@theManCalledSting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back