• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Wait be careful! You'll get wet from the rain!" said the Old Man
theManCalledSting said:
"Wait be careful! You'll get wet from the rain!" said the Old Man
Unable to hear the old man due to being too far away to even yell to him anymore, Sonic ended up outside in the rain, He frantically looked for a place to take shelter from the storm, ended up finding a house , and he knocked on the door.

@theManCalledSting

"Or do you want me to repeat that because we've have all of time and space to do it," The Doctor said to Aigis @The Servant

"Incorrect, the TARDIS is with a fault," said the REAL Handles.

"What?" the Doctor asked Handles.

"The TARDIS is incapable of Time travel until the Crisis is resolved," said the Doctor's Cyberman Head companion.

"Of Course, nothing is easy with the Eternals..." the Doctor theorized.

@The Servant

Last edited by a moderator:
"So, does anyone here know what we can use to restrain an intergalactic Bounty Hunter turned Messenger Boy?" asked Clara.

"Strax, do you still have those Stasis Cuffs, the Doctor gifted us?" Madame Vastra asked her Butler, Strax.

"Yes, ma'am," Strax said as he left the room to retrieve the Stasis Cuff.

@TommyGun15

MCU

"This is the fourth invasion we've had since the tears opened." Stevenson explained in a grim tone "Most of our forces have been scattered or destroyed at this point." He stopped himself for several moments "How old are you?" He asked in a concerned tone "I am willing to take any help we can get, but I will not throw a child into the field of battle."

The Doctor stepped out of his TARDIS, his sonic screwdriver in one hand and a handheld device in the other.

Nikita dodged the missiles fired at her by leading them into nearby buildings. Several missiles flew towards the small Halo array only for Nikita to blast them out of the sky. She nodded at Augustus and flew back towards the machines, wielding her energy katana.

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
MCU
"This is the fourth invasion we've had since the tears opened." Stevenson explained in a grim tone "Most of our forces have been scattered or destroyed at this point." He stopped himself for several moments "How old are you?" He asked in a concerned tone "I am willing to take any help we can get, but I will not throw a child into the field of battle."

The Doctor stepped out of his TARDIS, his sonic screwdriver in one hand and a handheld device in the other.

Nikita dodged the missiles fired at her by leading them into nearby buildings. Several missiles flew towards the small Halo array only for Nikita to blast them out of the sky. She nodded at Augustus and flew back towards the machines, wielding her energy katana.

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
Mobius

"Heh Heh Heh, Now I, Panther will rule the jungle with these Chaos Diamonds..." said the evil Panther the Panther who now holds the Chaos emeralds

He was a normal Black Panther and wasn't anthropomorphic.

theManCalledSting said:
Mobius
"Heh Heh Heh, Now I, Panther will rule the jungle with these Chaos Diamonds..." said the evil Panther the Panther who now holds the Chaos emeralds

He was a normal Black Panther and wasn't anthropomorphic.
In another part of the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight. Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh. Until of course he was woken up by one of his subjects who told him about the Chaos Diamonds being taken by the evil Panther the Panther.

[media]
[/media]
RWBY

Constantine stepped away from Cobra Commander "Alright, Sauron is one thing, but what about them Daleks?" He asked, anger still in his voice "We need the right kind of Doctor to deal with them."

@theManCalledSting

@Some_Bloke[/URL]
"The sun never rises here, so I have to be as pleasant as it is!" Splendorman shrieked

"I thoughta it was just causea the mushrooms ya take." Slenda Mon said as he took another spliff

"That too!" Splendorman shrieked

"Having no sun makes things spooky and ominous, apparently." Matt explained "Sanic.exe's true name is X."

"An inter-dimensional...Thing that gets his power when people play his shitty game!" Splendorman shrieked "JC the Hyena plans to have X become powerful enough to rule this dimension!"

"He'll have to get through the Toffee Crisp Vampire first dot dot dot." Toby replied

@Elemento Neutralis

"I'm nineteen. I'm no longer a kid." Drake stated calmly as he looked around. "As I said I don't wish to die so I will fight to get out of this mess. I need you to tell me what needs to be done... I'll try to come to grips with this, though with the help of garitinia this isn't impossible..." He said as he tried to think of a way for him to understand this mayhem.

@Some_Bloke

MCU

"What can you do?" The Doctor asked "I have a plan to deal with those machines but it requires a distraction." The Doctor explained "If you, Tesla and Nikita can get the attention of those machines for a few minutes while I generate an EMP pulse it should take them out."

"For God's sake he's only nineteen!" Tesla snapped

"Is the life of one nineteen year old more important to you than the entire human race?" The Doctor asked, getting no answer from Tesla.

@theManCalledSting

@Elemento Neutralis

Last edited by a moderator:
MCU

A panel on the Sectopod opened up and heavy plasma LMG came out of it. It began firing at Nikita. Several drones came out of a nearby building and began repairing the Sectopod.

Alpha team hid inside a nearby building to avoid the missles. They left the building and started firing at the Sectopod. Seeing the bigger threat it turned to face them. The plasma LMG kept firing at Nikita as the Sectopod used its main chest cannon on Alpha team.

@Some_Bloke @Peaceswore

Drake looked at the doctor and smiled. "I'm a pokemon master. I can command these guys in battle. Not sure how to describe it to people that don't know what pokemon are... But it's impressive." He said as he nodded his head in the direction of his flygon. He ignored Telsa about the comment about his age, after all in his dimension ten year olds are sent on life threatening journeys, so this... Well it was still risky, but he wasn't about to back down. "I have a total of six of them each a different type.................... Hold up. Who are you?" He asked as he looked at the doctor.

At this time a green haired man had join them utterly lost as to where he was. "I could have sworn I've been here before." He grumbled as he looked around. Seeing Drake he decided to walk up to him to ask where he was, however before he did he got distracted by the soilders attack something else. "I know I saw you before....or was that a different thing?" Zoro asked as he scratched his head in confusion.

@Some_Bloke @ryanpk200

MCU

While Nikita was able to dodge most of the shots from the Heavy Plasma LMG, several struck her throwing her into a side of Avengers Tower. She landed on top of one of Tony Stark's cars, crushing it in the process but quickly stood up.

The Doctor turned to Tesla "He's not putting his own life at risk, just these Pokemon creatures." He tried to reassure the scientist before turning to Drake and placing both hands in his pockets "It's taken me all these years to realise but I'm not a survivor, I'm a winner. The Time Lord Victorious." He replied "Keep them busy and try to stay alive."

Stevenson approached Zoro as The Doctor spoke "Are you alright?" He asked

@Peaceswore

@ryanpk200

BAD Creepypasta Universe

"Powerful?" Slenda Mon asked "Mon I've seen beings morea powerfal."

"This universe is full of bad guys, doesn't stop me from being so happy!" Splendorman shouted

"Toffee Crisp Vampire is probably the most powerful, even more so than X." Valerie, Valerie Hudson explained "I don't know who vaporized Elemento, but it was a well-dressed woman with a Dogoo."

@Elemento Neutralis

Some_Bloke]"Oh God it's [B]that [/B]character." Moaned Toby. [SPOILER] [IMG]http://ibispaint.com/image334949598l.png[/IMG] @theManCalledSting "The Powers of Teenage Angst will destroy you much like... Time..." said Clockwork [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24468-elemento-neutralis/ said:
@Elemento Neutralis[/URL]

[/SPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back