• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake answered the figure in his usual way. Pointing his gun at it.
"Who wants to know?"
The Figure broke in revealing who he was

Deaths-Head-Volume-2.jpg

"At last, a foe worthy of the great Sontaran empire!" Strax declared as he grabbed his energy rifle and fought Death's Head.

@Some_Bloke

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
The Figure broke in revealing who he was
Deaths-Head-Volume-2.jpg

"At last, a foe worthy of the great Sontaran empire!" Strax declared as she grabbed his energy rifle and fought Death's Head.

@Some_Bloke

While the two were fighting, Snake snuck up behind Death's head and put a bullet through the back of his kneecap.

TommyGun15 said:
While the two were fighting, Snake snuck up behind Death's head and put a bullet through the back of his kneecap.
"Hrn, You're good..." Death's head Staggered as he back handed Strax and wrestled Big Boss to a wall, "Are you the Doctor's Friend, Yes?"

"Why are you asking? What do you want," Clara demanded.

"Employers have message for the Doctor, Yes?" Death's Head said while pinning Big Boss against the Wall.

@Some_Bloke

TommyGun15 said:
Yami sighed, floating with his back on the ceiling as if his gravity was reversed.
"Well, before there was me, there was a human. He's the oldest soul floating around in me, and the one that binds all the others together. It's odd, I have his memories, but I don't really think of him as being me, you know? I'd tell you the story, but it's a bit long. I'm not sure you'd want me to bore you with the details."
"Once this is over, I mean if both of us make it I'll buy ya a pint and we can share our woes." Gregory half-smiled

"Akane is in the brig." Mil confirmed, walking up to Gregory "We should interrogate it at the first possible opportunity."

"Once we get off this rock." Gregory muttered

BAD Creepypasta Universe

As Sonic ran past the Blue Majora team, a figure watched him from the shadows

owftc27ukh96y3c8ght6.jpeg

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Once this is over, I mean if both of us make it I'll buy ya a pint and we can share our woes." Gregory half-smiled
"Akane is in the brig." Mil confirmed, walking up to Gregory "We should interrogate it at the first possible opportunity."

"Once we get off this rock." Gregory muttered

[/QUOTE]
Yami grinned.

"I could always talk to her. I think she's good and terrified of me."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine turned to the robot "Be more specific." He complained "Or find me someone with a brain who can explain this situation to me."

[/QUOTE]
"John Constantine... Even in my world, your name if famous..." said the a human figure...

latest

theManCalledSting said:
"Hrn, You're good..." Death's head Staggered as he back handed Strax and wrestled Big Boss to a wall, "Are you the Doctor's Friend, Yes?"
"Why are you asking? What do you want," Clara demanded.

"Employers have message for the Doctor, Yes?" Death's Head said while pinning Big Boss against the Wall.

@Some_Bloke
Snake scowled, one hand on the handle of his knife.

"Well?"

theManCalledSting said:
"You fought in wars, yes?" Death's Head asked before being rendered unconscious by an EMP blast from Strax's weapon.
"Sontar-Ha!"
Snake glared at Death's Head.

"Well, I'm for shooting him. Anyone else for shooting him?"

theManCalledSting said:
"John Constantine... Even in my world, your name if famous..." said the a human figure...
latest

"Wears a fancy suit, a shiny helmet, has a pin with a Cobra on it... You're not another pretentious wanker hell-bend on world domination are ya?" Constantine complained "What do they say about me in your world, am I a dashing hero or a heartless villain?" He asked sarcastically

theManCalledSting said:
"Well, Death's Head came with a Message if he was contracted to kill us we'd all dead by now," explained Vastra.
"So... get the message, then shoot him? With a name like Death's Head, I can't help but feel that it would be safest if the plan involved shooting him at some stage."

TommyGun15 said:
"So... get the message, then shoot him? With a name like Death's Head, I can't help but feel that it would be safest if the plan involved shooting him at some stage."
"First, we must restrain him... Death's Head is the most dangerous Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy."

theManCalledSting said:
"Depends on who tells the story, but you're not very popular in New Castle," Cobra Commander, explained.
"Commander, the Orcs and the Dalek forces are still advancing on Vale," said a woman.

"Then let them burn it, Cinder..."

latest

"Noted, Commander."

@Barbas

"With a name like Cinder my guess is your parents were both pyromaniacs." Constantine butted in before turning his attention to Cobra Commander "If you're the one in charge, what's the plan once you take over this planet?" Constantine asked "As long as you don't outlaw smoking, I might just let you get away with this." He spoke sarcastically, shooting Cobra Commander a playful wink

theManCalledSting said:
"Well, I guess you can say that," Cinder said before snapping her fingers causing her hand to erupt flames.
"You, know who is Sauron, don't you Constantine," Cobra Commander said. "We Plan on killing him, and we need your help in doing so..."

@Barbas
"Alright mate." Constantine replied, lighting himself a cigarette using Cinder's flames "If I help you kill Sauron, will you leave this city alone?" He asked "I ain't gonna do your dirty work free of charge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back