• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Victorian Times

The Doctor returns to his companions and looked at Aigis, "Handles, I know you're sort of a bit tipsy after regenerating but right now I need you to come over here, we have a problem... That ship... contains what may be the most dangerous kind of Ice Warriors in the universe... the Religious kind..."

@The Servant (Just focus on this Servant please, I kinda want to move things along before X-Mas)

theManCalledSting said:
((You're in the New Legacy Inc. Universe you're suppose to go into Dario Culo's van))
Elemento charges Nash, Attempts to Suplex him, failing at that, he wears himself out punching Kevin (End it, I am wiping the slate, plan to Submit a Character that is not OP)

@Some_Bloke[/URL]

0002.jpg

latest

(@Elemento Neutralis I'm waiting for you)

The mysterious woman is about to break off Kathy Crisp's head... and she snapped it clean off before quickly grabbing a device from her pocket and vaporizing Elemento into dust

"I don't know why you lot, took so long to kill that joke..." The mysterious woman said before teleporting with the Dogoo

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Servant (Please tell me if you can respond)

"Handles?! Are you listening to me?!" The Doctor shouted at Aigis as she remained motionless, "Are you glitching out again?!"

"Doctor... that's not Handles... that's Aigis," Clara said.

"Aigis?"

"The Miss Android you repaired back in Gamindustri," explained Compa.

"Gamindustri?" the Doctor was strangely puzzled by this.

"You don't remember?" Clara said.

The Doctor looked into Aigis' eyes, "I think... I can... fix you up..." he said before collapsing.

"Well, here we go again..." Madame Vastra said.

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15

[media]

[/media]

theManCalledSting said:
(@Elemento Neutralis I'm waiting for you)
The mysterious woman is about to break off Kathy Crisp's head... and she snapped it clean off before quickly grabbing a device from her pocket and vaporizing Elemento into dust

"I don't know why you lot, took so long to kill that joke..." The mysterious woman said before teleporting with the Dogoo
The Three Unknowns appeared before the pile of Elemento's ashes and the decapitated Kathy Krisp.

"Looks like she was wrong about that alternate future, eh?" The Librarian shot The Woman a playful smile

"Of course she was you idiot. That moron taking me out...Not how I plan on dying."

"No one plans on it." The Merchant spoke in a grim tone

"Oh, lighten up will ya?" The Librarian spoke in a playful tone, hitting the Merchant on the back "Don't give me that..." He spoke before clearing his throat "We are only denying the inevitable crap!" He spoke mockingly using The Merchant's voice

"Who did it?" The Librarian asked "I got distracted by all the worthless crap in his universe."

"Who cares?" The Woman asked, leaning back on thin air "Elemento isn't a problem. That council isn't a problem either. I much prefer the Divine Council we get invited to for card games and bingo." She spoke with a giant smile on her face before snickering "Remember the time that I..."

"That power is going to your head. You need to drop the act." The Merchant muttered bitterly, before turning to walk away

"Where are you going?" The Librarian asked

"Visiting an old friend." The Merchant replied before disappearing.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Three Unknowns appeared before the pile of Elemento's ashes and the decapitated Kathy Krisp.
"Looks like she was wrong about that alternate future, eh?" The Librarian shot The Woman a playful smile

"Of course she was you idiot. That moron taking me out...Not how I plan on dying."

"No one plans on it." The Merchant spoke in a grim tone

"Oh, lighten up will ya?" The Librarian spoke in a playful tone, hitting the Merchant on the back "Don't give me that..." He spoke before clearing his throat "We are only denying the inevitable crap!" He spoke mockingly using The Merchant's voice

"Who did it?" The Librarian asked "I got distracted by all the worthless crap in his universe."

"Who cares?" The Woman asked, leaning back on thin air "Elemento isn't a problem. That council isn't a problem either. I much prefer the Divine Council we get invited to for card games and bingo." She spoke with a giant smile on her face before snickering "Remember the time that I..."

"That power is going to your head. You need to drop the act." The Merchant muttered bitterly, before turning to walk away

"Where are you going?" The Librarian asked

"Visiting an old friend." The Merchant replied before disappearing.

[/QUOTE]
(Lol Love the banter between those three)

Domi: Dying Universe

Gregory turned to Yami "Not sure if we can take 'em on." He muttered, trying to hide his fear "I mean, if the legends are true." A swarm of five hundred Tsuchigumo ran towards the group, bearing their teeth. Mil turned around to see that Akane was running towards the ships, still in her human form.

"I think we should withdraw" Mil stated, blasting an oncoming Tsuchigumo with it's shotgun. The first shot knocked the yōkai back slightly but it kept running forwards towards the Geth. It blasted it with a shot to the face, causing the creature to screech in pain. Gregory grabbed Mil by the shoulder, indicating for it to run towards the ships while Syeron drew her lightsaber and activated it.

"Alright..." She muttered, stepping towards the horde "I know you can't help looking hideous and that's fine by me...I don't judge a book by it's cover, but when you start eating people that's where I draw my line in the sand. It's disgusting." She lunged forwards and cut one of the creates in half before decapitating another.

"Syeron you fookin' idiot!" Gregory shouted "Leave them, we need to get the 'ell off this planet!"

One Tsuchigumo pounced on Syeron from behind, knocking her to the ground "I can play dirty too." She half-smiled, cutting open it's belly and knocking it off of her using the force. Two dozen skulls fell to Syeron's feet and in response she decapitated the creature. "Yeah you're right, I think we should go." She spoke, looking back at the horde

@theManCalledSting

@Peaceswore[/URL] @Some_Bloke
A tear suddenly opened in front of Sonic, throwing him straight through it. As the tear shut behind him the blue hedgehog found himself next to a pile of ashes and a decapitated body made of Toffee Crisp. Before he had time to collect his thoughts, a being appeared before him playing the Lavender Town theme on it's bongo drums.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f39774457752e6a7067

"Heya Sanic." It spoke in a Jamaican accent so stereotypical one could call it racist "Do you wanta spliff?" It asked, offering Sonic some marijuana

@Elemento Neutralis

Drake looked at the person that talked to him and nodded. "Doing just fine... Despite the fact I have no clue what it is going on. Incase you can't tell Ii'm not from around here." He said before looking over at Lucario who was panting and obviously tired. "Return." He said as he held out his pokeball having lucario take a rest. "Come on out Luxray!" with that the electric pokemon came out with a loud roar ready to fight. He then jumped when a blue thing came through a tear and before he could answer it's question the creature was gone again. "What the hell?? I'm so lost... Can you tell me what is going on!?" He asked as he looked at the other.

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
@The Servant (Please tell me if you can respond)
"Handles?! Are you listening to me?!" The Doctor shouted at Aigis as she remained motionless, "Are you glitching out again?!"

"Doctor... that's not Handles... that's Aigis," Clara said.

"Aigis?"

"The Miss Android you repaired back in Gamindustri," explained Compa.

"Gamindustri?" the Doctor was strangely puzzled by this.

"You don't remember?" Clara said.

The Doctor looked into Aigis' eyes, "I think... I can... fix you up..." he said before collapsing.

"Well, here we go again..." Madame Vastra said.

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15

[media]

[/media]
Snake picked the Doctor up from the ground and sat him against a nearby building.

"So... is this a usual thing with him? I've only known him for about a week so I'm not really sure."

MCU

"This planet has been the victim of several invasions by creatures from other worlds." Tesla explained to Drake in a serious tone as he drew his shotgun "I will explain everything I know if we both survive this, but now is not the time. Right now, we need to get to higher ground." He held out his left hand, offering it to Drake "Trust me." He tried to reassure him

@theManCalledSting (in case Sky-Byte wants to do something)

@Peaceswore

BAD Creepypasta Universe

Slenda Mon smoked the spliff of marijuana himself, despite not having a face "Whata ya talkin' abat? It does less harma to ya thana alcohol does. You should meet my Cousin Splendorman, he takes the mushrooms."

@Elemento Neutralis

Gregory sighed in relief, smiling at Yami "That should keep 'em busy." He spoke as he ran towards the Goose "Who are ya, Yami? I mean really. You rely on a host and you're a bit of a knob who thinks he's a demon, but I don't know much else."

@TommyGun15

@Peaceswore[/URL]

BAD Creepypasta Universe

Slenda Mon smoked the spliff of marijuana himself, despite not having a face "Whata ya talkin' abat? It does less harma to ya thana alcohol does. You should meet my Cousin Splendorman, he takes the mushrooms."

@Elemento Neutralis

Gregory sighed in relief, smiling at Yami "That should keep 'em busy." He spoke as he ran towards the Goose "Who are ya, Yami? I mean really. You rely on a host and you're a bit of a knob who thinks he's a demon, but I don't know much else."

@TommyGun15
"So not cool man, Drugs and alcohol are bad for you, anyways do you know where I am, and why it is So dark here?" Sonic asked @Some_Bloke

Drake listened before nodding. "Fine I'll help you, as shocking as it is I'm not interested in dying." He said as he shook Telsa's hand. When he let go he took his pokeball and held it towards Luxray. "Sorry buddy next time." He said as he returned him to the ball. He then took out another ball and threw it. "Flygon I need your help!" With that the huge dragon pokemon showed itself and landed next to Drake. Drake looked back at Telsa. "He can carry us with ease, if you don't have a ride feel free to hope on." He said as he moved to Flygon who lowered his neck so Drake could climb on.

@Some_Bloke

MCU

Tesla gestured to his flightpack but started at the creature with curious eyes. Part of him wanted to sit down and talk with his stranger about how he could summon creatures from red and white balls, but he knew that it would have to wait until the crisis was over.

Tesla activated his flightpack and flew alongside Drake on Flygon. He pointed towards Avengers Tower, signalling to Drake that the two need to fly up there "A few of my allies should still be there." He explained

@Peaceswore

BAD Creepypasta Universe

Slenda Mon continued smoking the spliff "It's a nota bad for ya." He tried to explain "Besides, there's far worse things in this universe that can kill ya." He gestured towards the ashes and the body of Kathy Krisp "The Toffee Crisp Vampire did this." He explained "Not a man ya want to mess with."

He stopped, pausing in sentence for several minutes "How do ya not know that Sanic? Are you different than the Sanics and Sonics I know?"

@Elemento Neutralis

@TommyGun15[/URL]
Yami sighed.

"Well... it's a very long story. I suppose that I should start with the fact that Demons don't exist in my universe, at least in the biblical sense. Oh, eventually someone came up with the idea, but that was after I became..." Yami motioned to himself, "This. Eventually one of my hosts gave me the label, and I've used it ever since. It's always fun to watch them throw every holy symbol in the book at me."

@Peaceswore[/URL]

BAD Creepypasta Universe

Slenda Mon continued smoking the spliff "It's a nota bad for ya." He tried to explain "Besides, there's far worse things in this universe that can kill ya." He gestured towards the ashes and the body of Kathy Krisp "The Toffee Crisp Vampire did this." He explained "Not a man ya want to mess with."

He stopped, pausing in sentence for several minutes "How do ya not know that Sanic? Are you different than the Sanics and Sonics I know?"

@Elemento Neutralis
BAD CREEPYPASTA UNIVERSE

"Wait a second, What do you mean Sanics and Sonics, and no I have never met you before in my life" "Wait so those rifts I went through back to back were actually Portals to different Universes?" Sonic said @Some_Bloke

TommyGun15 said:
Yami sighed.
"Well... it's a very long story. I suppose that I should start with the fact that Demons don't exist in my universe, at least in the biblical sense. Oh, eventually someone came up with the idea, but that was after I became..." Yami motioned to himself, "This. Eventually one of my hosts gave me the label, and I've used it ever since. It's always fun to watch them throw every holy symbol in the book at me."
"You won't get any of that shite from me." Gregory replied as he approached the control chair of the Goose "Mil, lock up our spider-lady friend in the brig." He ordered "I don't want her layin' eggs in my head when we're in flight." He turned back to Yami "To me, religion is what people use when they come across some kind of bollocks they can't wrap their heads around." Gregory explained before speaking into the radio again "Revan, are you on board your own ruddy ship? I don't want to leave anyone behind." He turned back to Yami again as he waited for a response and sighed

"The universe is bad enough without demons and wrathful Gods runnin' around like complete knobs. You know what I mean?" He asked Yami "I 'ave't got a clue what you are but I won't call you a demon. Not like my opinion matters, I'm a dust speck compared to knobs like those knobs who keep sendin' us on these missions."

Syeron ran on board Revan's ship and waited for him to take off. She deactivated her lightsaber and holstered it.

@apoliseno

@TehFanzyBillCipher

BAD Creepypasta Universe

"Ya mon." Slenda Mon replied, taking another spliff "A coupla people have been fallin' through those rift things. I try nota think about it too much."

@Elemento Neutralis

Yami sighed, floating with his back on the ceiling as if his gravity was reversed.

"Well, before there was me, there was a human. He's the oldest soul floating around in me, and the one that binds all the others together. It's odd, I have his memories, but I don't really think of him as being me, you know? I'd tell you the story, but it's a bit long. I'm not sure you'd want me to bore you with the details."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine reached into his pockets and pulled out a packet of cigarettes "Relax you wankers, I just need another one of these." He tried to reassure the Daleks and Orcs "What the?" Constantine noticed that the packet was full, as if he hadn't smoked a single cigarette from it "What the bleedin' 'ell?" He muttered, looking at the Daleks and Orcs "Bollocks." He placed one hand against the side of his head "I must be gettin' old. An illusion spell got me."
Constantine woke up to see a robot standing over him, removing a headcrap "What the bleedin' 'ell is going on here?" Constantine asked the robot in an annoyed tone.

[/QUOTE]
"A lot," the Robot replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back