• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Elemento stabilized , before breaking free, grabbing Kathy Krisp and teleporting away, He had calmed down after finding out Kathy was still alive

[/QUOTE]
The Merchant followed Elemento with Parasite at his side "I am sorry." He spoke, lowering his head before letting Parasite loose on Elemento again.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Merchant followed Elemento with Parasite at his side "I am sorry." He spoke, lowering his head before letting Parasite loose on Elemento again.

[/QUOTE]
Elemento teleported further away this time, miles away

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Elemento teleported further away this time, miles away

[/QUOTE]
The Merchant appeared in front of Elemento again, with Parasite at his side "You cannot run." He stated, a glum look on his face.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Merchant appeared in front of Elemento again, with Parasite at his side "You cannot run." He stated, a glum look on his face.

[/QUOTE]
"Hi took you long enough, I was ready this time EAT MY ULTIMATE ATTACK" Elemento said, Tossing a Divine Spirit bomb point blank at the parasite

Parasite absorbed all that energy because that's his gimmick. "Now I'm the guy with the power!" He then proceeded to aim his hand at Elemento and shot some kind of...divine explosion at him.

Crenando said:
Parasite absorbed all that energy because that's his gimmick. "Now I'm the guy with the power!" He then proceeded to aim his hand at Elemento and shot some kind of...divine explosion at him.
"Well good thing I didn't have time to charge it very much, or I would be screwed here. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" and teleporting away again @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando @apoliseno

Last edited by a moderator:
Crenando said:
"So how long do you think he'll keep it up?" asked Parasite to The Merchant. Then Captain Planet flew in.
"As long as he can." The Merchant replied, teleporting all three of them after Elemento. "Enough of this charade!" He stated, grabbing Elemento by the throat and lifting him into the air "Parasite." He commanded, gesturing to the monster.

??? Dimension

----------------------------------------------------

A echo of Oryx stood there, watching and listening to the golden thing that spoke to him. It started out in a friendly manner, but almost flew into a friendly state with Oryx since both followed a near exact philosophy... Kill or be killed. The thing snickered, another friend that could aide him? It made so many strange faces towards him, but it did not matter. It stated one thing that drew Oryx's attention, "I assume you have the DETERMINATION to SAVE?" Oryx blinked, before stating, "SAVE...?" The thing snickered again, stating, "You idiot! Your not Human, yet not Monster, so what are you?" Oryx knew not that this creature, this atrocitiy, was so close to offering him true and complete immortality. It was so close to his grasp... yet his rage took over. He roared out to his troops, "Leave this dimension! There is nothing but a grave here..." He struck down the thing, which unbeknownst to him would survive easily. They flew off to another dimension, increasing the already overwhelming Hive and Taken into a Axiom.... and burned this Axiom over as many dimensions as Oryx could...

Though... Oryx felt that energy once again... yet couldn't pick fully up on it. He sent his shade throughout the Black Garden to find where the energy came from. The energy was repeated again... and the Echo found it. The Bad Creepypasta Universe.... which the Echo invaded...

Bad CreepyPasta Universe

-------------------------------------------------

The Echo formed besides the Merchant, snickered. The Echo stated, "Any more work to be done, my lord?"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"As long as he can." The Merchant replied, teleporting all three of them after Elemento. "Enough of this charade!" He stated, grabbing Elemento by the throat and lifting him into the air "Parasite." He commanded, gesturing to the monster.

[/QUOTE]
"With pleasure!" He grabbed Elemento from behind, draining his divine juices. "Wow, you're a faster feed than Superman..."

Bad Creepypasta Universe

"The war with Ulton is about to end." The Merchant told Oryx "The God Killer blade has been retrieved. I need you to keep Ultron's forces occupied." He turned away from Parasite as he continued to drain Elemento's powers, a look of shame on his face.

@theManCalledSting

@hudhouse

@hudhouse[/URL]
The Echo frowned, before stating, "...2% of all my forces are currently fighting him, I can increase my numbers but I am already at max production. May I request that you finish 2 of my Citadels? That way I can send a few more million new recruits into the fight... otherwise I am currently fighting a trenched in war with him!"

Crenando said:
"With pleasure!" He grabbed Elemento from behind, draining his divine juices. "Wow, you're a faster feed than Superman..."
Elemento fell out of his first Divine form. "Damn it all" He said as he dropped to the ground. "First the damn Woman, now this..... wait a second... "

@hudhouse[/URL]
"You aren't by any chance related to this Woman I met a while ago" Elemento said to The merchant

BAD Creepypasta Universe

"What woman?" The Merchant asked "I have lived many lives and I have known many women...Men too." A small, brief smile formed on his face."You have to be more specific." His smiled faded and he turned to Oryx "Keep building your forces, you will need them in the wars to come. I fear they are coming soon." There was a sense of fear in his voice, one he tried to hide.

@theManCalledSting

@Crenando

@apoliseno

@Crenando[/URL]

@apoliseno
"This Woman would not give out her name, Stole my second and third Divine form transformation levels, and seemed just as powerful as you, she just had her powers in a different category, she preferred to go by the title The Woman" Elemento said "I think you know who I am talking about Merchant, now excuse me I have to search for a way to restore my wife back to normal" He added

@Crenando[/URL]

@apoliseno
Oryx nodded, and stated, "Following your rules, I am currently invading over 100,000 different dimensions... assimilating all fallen into my army of Taken. The surface area alone allows for my Wizards to spawn tens of thousands, but we still only have one Citadel. The Citadels allows us to bend space and create pocket dimensions for our experiments... but that also means we need the Citadel to work around the clock to constantly grow enough troops to allow for constant fighting. may I request you finish maybe one of the hundreds we are building? That way we can speed up the other Citadels, and get more troops out faster!"

The Echo prepared to defend the Merchant if it came to it, but it knew the Merchant was well off as he is.

hudhouse said:
Oryx nodded, and stated, "Following your rules, I am currently invading over 100,000 different dimensions... assimilating all fallen into my army of Taken. The surface area alone allows for my Wizards to spawn tens of thousands, but we still only have one Citadel. The Citadels allows us to bend space and create pocket dimensions for our experiments... but that also means we need the Citadel to work around the clock to constantly grow enough troops to allow for constant fighting. may I request you finish maybe one of the hundreds we are building? That way we can speed up the other Citadels, and get more troops out faster!"
The Echo prepared to defend the Merchant if it came to it, but it knew the Merchant was well off as he is.
Elemento turned to Echo, "Hey I have been overhearing some things and I have a bone to pick with Ultron, Count me in" Elemento said

BAD Creepypasta Universe

"How many universes?" The Merchant asked, taken aback "What kind of life was in these universes? How many lives have you taken!?"

The Librarian and The Woman appeared behind the Merchant "Why do you care?" The Woman asked, shrugging her shoulders

"You allowed this to happen!?" He snapped angrily "How many lives have the three of you taken!?"

"Easy there old chap." The Librarian approached the Merchant, shooting him a reassuring smile "We made sure no innocent lives were taken. We knew it'd just piss you off."

@Elemento Neutralis

@apoliseno

@Crenando

hudhouse said:
The Echo looked towards Elemento, before looking towards the Merchant. He pleaded, "Please don't allow him... I am half certain my foes will kill him before he gets onto the battle!"
@Some_Bloke
"Hey even if I won't be allowed on the front lines, I can be in the back Healing, Making potions, and Casting my forcefield spell to aid the troops"

@Elemento Neutralis[/URL]

@apoliseno

@Crenando
Elemento noticed the Woman "ITS HER , SHE IS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT"

@Elemento Neutralis[/URL]

@apoliseno

@Crenando
Oryx frowned, before stating, "You gave me nothing to do except protect your rift, so I do and I still am. I personally stand there with my Dreadnought and a large fleet, protecting it. I have only invaded one Earth, the one that you allowed me to in Ultron's home. I fight and kill to feed my worm, and strengthen my numbers. I do what you ask, and I only gain strength from those who fight back. But, do not blame your others... It was my will alone that commanded my forces. Without these many wars... I would starve to death before I could fight in your coming wars. So it's either I sit alone... fighting and starving to death, or waging war and causing vast genocide. I cause Natural Selection with my forces, Kill or be Killed. The only reason I live is because I have became your hidden knife... do you wish for me to change where I puncture?"

hudhouse said:
Oryx frowned, before stating, "You gave me nothing to do except protect your rift, so I do and I still am. I personally stand there with my Dreadnought and a large fleet, protecting it. I have only invaded one Earth, the one that you allowed me to in Ultron's home. I fight and kill to feed my worm, and strengthen my numbers. I do what you ask, and I only gain strength from those who fight back. But, do not blame your others... It was my will alone that commanded my forces. Without these many wars... I would starve to death before I could fight in your coming wars. So it's either I sit alone... fighting and starving to death, or waging war and causing vast genocide. I cause Natural Selection with my forces, Kill or be Killed. The only reason I live is because I have became your hidden knife... do you wish for me to change where I puncture?"
"Hey do you three know of a way to restore my wife" Elemento asked the Unkowns , showing them Kathy Krisp @Some_Bloke

Bad Creepypasta Universe

"Hello!" The Woman shouted, waving at Elemento with a grin on her face "How's the misses? Oh." She looked at Kathy Krisp "Tasty." She grinned

"Besides, we had him kill bad people. A few dictators, genocidal megalomanias here and there." The Librarian grinned, leaning on the shoulder of the Echo and pointing at him "Any innocents remain untouched."

As the Librarian and the Merchant spoke, the Woman focused on Kathy Krisp and Elemento "That's your wife?!" She shouted sarcastically "You married a toffee Krisp cat!? I'm not one to judge but..."

@apoliseno

@Elemento Neutralis

@Crenando

@hudhouse

theManCalledSting said:
And then from the shadows came forth
[media]

[/media]
Kevin Nash, Andre the Giant and the Great Khali kidnapped Kathy Krisp to sacrifice her to their newest member, KIRBY!
The Woman looked over as Kevin Nash, the Agent of the Unknowns and a member of the New York Giants carried Kathy Krisp away.

"Oh no, he took your cat-wife. Now you can inherit what she has in her will!" She grinned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back