• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Ai-chan," Compa said shyly
Snake thought for a moment.

"... Oh. Well, the last girl I was with was a Chinese spy who immediately stole a data chip containing valuable national secrets. I sincerely doubt you want my help."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake thought for a moment.
"... Oh. Well, the last girl I was with was a Chinese spy who immediately stole a data chip containing valuable national secrets. I sincerely doubt you want my help."
"Seriously? Your going to ask a man who's job is to shoot people about love!" scolded the Doctor who was still busy analyzing the spaces craft.

@The Servant

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
"Seriously? Your going to ask a man who's job is to shoot people about love!" scolded the Doctor who was still busy analyzing the spaces craft.
@The Servant

@Some_Bloke
"Okay, I'll give you one bit of advice. Don't shoot them. I mean it." Snake said sarcastically.

TommyGun15 said:
"Okay, I'll give you one bit of advice. Don't shoot them. I mean it." Snake said sarcastically.
"Don't worry, I don't think my weapon would work on Ai-Chan's strong body," said Compa as she brought out a comically large syringe from hammerspace.

theManCalledSting said:
"Don't worry, I don't think my weapon would work on Ai-Chan's strong body," said Compa as she brought out a comically large syringe from hammerspace.
"Umm... right." Snake said, taking a few steps back.

Crenando said:
The magical mullet man read the mind of Elemento for any more information. He learned of the sword that could kill gods, and knew this couldn't lie in the hands of any old schmuck.
He formed a tower filled with fire around him, and caved in the floor. "That should take care of it for now. He probably won't die from this."
Elemento flew out of the Ring of fire and teleported away with Kathy, His hair Was s white and spiky, he had entered into His Divine form level 1, the only form that was not stolen from him, He gave the middle finger before he teleported away @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando @apoliseno

TommyGun15 said:
"Umm... right." Snake said, taking a few steps back.
"Doctor, what are these 'Ice Warriors'?" asked Jenny

"Ice Warriors, are a noble race of warriors from the planet Mars, I've met them before..." the Doctor said remembering his first encounter with Aigis. @The Servant

theManCalledSting said:
"Well that sort of just logic right there, Compa," Clara added.
"But for any other advice... Well I might be able to connect you with Eva. She certainly knows how to get people to date you."

theManCalledSting said:
"Yessy," Compa said excitedly.
"Alright..." Snake fumbled around with his I-Droid for a bit, yelled at Miller a bit, and waited for a bit more.

"Ok, I got her on the phone." Snake said a bit disdainfully. "She's... pretty much the same as the last time I talked to her."

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"Alright..." Snake fumbled around with his I-Droid for a bit, yelled at Miller a bit, and waited for a bit more.
"Ok, I got her on the phone." Snake said a bit disdainfully. "She's... pretty much the same as the last time I talked to her."
"Hi, my name is Compa, Mr. Snake told me you could help me to get Ai-chan to like me," Compa said cheerfully.

theManCalledSting said:
"Hi, my name is Compa, Mr. Snake told me you could help me to get Ai-chan to like me," Compa said cheerfully.
"Oh, I think I can help." Eva answered.

The following conversation was likely far more explicit than Compa was expecting, with Eva advising Compa more than one time not to be afraid to show off her "assets".

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, I think I can help." Eva answered.
The following conversation was likely far more explicit than Compa was expecting, with Eva advising Compa more than one time not to be afraid to show off her "assets".
"Well considering what she usually wears, I don' think she's that afraid to show off her assets," Clara said to Snake as Compa continued her girl talk with Eva

theManCalledSting said:
"Well considering what she usually wears, I don' think she's that afraid to show off her assets," Clara said to Snake as Compa continued her girl talk with Eva
"Yes, but if I know Eva, her advice will go down some rather suggestive routes.

As predicted, Eva eventually switched from simple pick-up advice to advice in more... intimate matters.

TommyGun15 said:
"Yes, but if I know Eva, her advice will go down some rather suggestive routes.
As predicted, Eva eventually switched from simple pick-up advice to advice in more... intimate matters.
Compa fainted

"You weren't kidding," Clara said in shock.

theManCalledSting said:
Compa fainted
"You weren't kidding," Clara said in shock.
"Yeah, Eva is what is known in the world of espionage as a honey trap."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back