• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Victorian London

"Any luck, sir?" asked Jenny

"No, the Door is deadlock!" said the Doctor as he returned his sonic Screwdriver to his pocket.

@The Servant

Sauron

Growing annoyed at his forces inability to capture the academy, Sauron sends out his newly equipped Orc Army to continue the seige.

Barbas said:
Sauron
Growing annoyed at his forces inability to capture the academy, Sauron sends out his newly equipped Orc Army to continue the seige.
((I hope @apoliseno plays nice and learns that Raiden's needed elsewhere and not in this arc... I mean the Daleks and the Orcs looked like Pussies here... They're not these losers!

@Some_Bloke ))

MCU

Tesla noticed Nikita fighting the machines and flew towards her while The Doctor ran back to his TARDIS, searching for something he could use. Tesla blasted a machine flying at Nikita with electricity "Get away from her." Tesla muttered

"I can handle myself." Nikita stated, standing up and blasting the same machine with one of her arm-cannons "I do not need your help, Tesla. I only need The Doctor."

"How did you know my name?" He asked, taken aback

"A Nikola Tesla exists in my universe." She explained, hitting the same machine with her energy katana

@ryanpk200

@Peaceswore

Unknown Universe

Gregory walked towards the tear leading out of the building "We can deal with that later, Yami." He stated "Right now, we need to go!" He shouted at the rest of the group "Get the 'ell off of this dead planet before the Guardian comes back!"

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@apoliseno

@TommyGun15

RYBW

Constantine walked outside of the city's walls and raised both hands in the air "I surrender. Take me to see your leader." He stated

@Barbas

@ryanpk200[/URL]

@Peaceswore

Unknown Universe

Gregory walked towards the tear leading out of the building "We can deal with that later, Yami." He stated "Right now, we need to go!" He shouted at the rest of the group "Get the 'ell off of this dead planet before the Guardian comes back!"

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@apoliseno

@TommyGun15

RYBW

Constantine walked outside of the city's walls and raised both hands in the air "I surrender. Take me to see your leader." He stated

@Barbas
"IDENTIFY YOURSELF, HUMAN!" said the Dalek Guards

Orc Army

Knowing that their Dark Lord would want to interiogatethe human for information, a small group of Orcs constrain Constatine in chains before heading to Mordor.

RYBW

"Who am I?" He asked "Just John ruddy Constantine. Who are you suppost to be, another pretentious wanker hell-bent on world domination?"

@theManCalledSting

@Barbas

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"Wow he sure does look stupid!" said the Old man
SOMEWHERE IN THE BAD CREEPYPASTA-VERSE, MILES AWAY FROM THE HOUSE

Kathy and Elemento appeared out of thin air with a popping sound, Elemento Transformed back to normal after setting Kathy down. A few minutes later Kathy grabbed Elemento around the Waist and started Sniffing him. "K-Kathy?" Elemento asked "Meow you smell so sweet right now" Kathy said with a strange look in her eyes.

"Not now.... Not this.... Now is not the time or place for this Kathy" Elemento Said, realizing what is up with Kathy "I can't help it meow, you just smell so good right now" Kathy replied as she rubbed her head against Elemento "GOD DAMMIT KATHY, WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A CAT IN HEAT SO WE CAN GET A MOVE ON HERE" Elemento said with a raised voice "This is not the Time or the place for 'that' " He added "Ok FINE" Kathy said as she pulled away with a disappointed look on her face and they continued Walking

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando @apoliseno

theManCalledSting said:
And popping from the Shadows was the 2nd Banana himself! LUIGI! and he attacks Elemento with his amazing jumping ability!
Elemento quickly sidestepped Luigi and hit him with the butt of his sword before Grabbing him by the throat "Listen here Luigi Cosplayer, I have gone through enough shit these past few days and I am trying to get some peace and quiet, so why don't you go home, and play some Super Mario Galaxy or something" Elemento said as he set Luigi down, Unaware he was the real deal

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando @apoliseno

Barbas said:
Orc Army
Knowing that their Dark Lord would want to interiogatethe human for information, a small group of Orcs constrain Constatine in chains before heading to Mordor.
RWBY-verse:

Abyss idly played with his HOF ring. "This ring...contains the power of Hulkimania!"

theManCalledSting said:
"I HATE YOU!" said the 2nd Banana before morphing into a HYPER-REALISTIC VERSION OF HIM WITH HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOD ROLLING FROM HIS EYES!
c
"Whoa whoa, Calm down there buddy, I didn't , mean to offend you... Wait a second are you the real deal? Or just some Creepypasta version of Luigi? Either one would not suprise me with everything I have gone through these past few days" Elemento said to Luigi "If you are the real deal, I don't want to fight you" Elemento said "I don't like to fight good guys" He added While he stepped back a bit @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando @apoliseno

Various Locations-RWBY Universe

Tears opened in frint of Laszlo and Raiden, dumping them into the Percy Jackson universe in front of what appeared to be a large pine tree with a large coild of wire wrapped around it.

BAD CREEPYPASTA UNIVERSE

As Elemento's back was turned, Sanic.exe grabbed Kathy and started running off into the darkness, since the whole universe was just dark all the time.

@Elemento Neutralis

BAD CREEPYPASTA UNIVERSE

Since Sanic.exe is in his home universe, he is unable to be killed. He slaps Elemento's face back and forth, draws a mustache on his face with a marker he pulls out of nowhere, then runs away saying something about the Toffee Crisp Vampire.

@Elemento Neutralis

apoliseno said:

BAD CREEPYPASTA UNIVERSE

Since Sanic.exe is in his home universe, he is unable to be killed. He slaps Elemento's face back and forth, draws a mustache on his face with a marker he pulls out of nowhere, then runs away saying something about the Toffee Crisp Vampire.

@Elemento Neutralis
"God damn it" Elemento said "Let's get moving Kathy, I want to find a tear, any Universe should be better than this dump"He added "Preferably somewhere I can have a nice long rest" He said, as he and Kathy booked it out of there

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"God damn it" Elemento said "Let's get moving Kathy, I want to find a tear, any Universe should be better than this dump"He added "Preferably somewhere I can have a nice long rest" He said, as he and Kathy booked it out of there

[/QUOTE]
The Toffee Crisp Vampire descended from the shadows and began to fire lasers from it's eyes, aiming at Kathy and Elemento. One blast hit Kathy, turning her into delicious Toffee Crisp. Unable to move of speak because Toffee Crisp can't move or speak, but still alive. The Toffee Crisp Vampire turned to Elemento, shooting him a Batglare before flying into the night.

[media]
[/media]
"Oh no it's the Toffee Crisp Vampire!" The Blue Majora team and Valerie, Valerie Hudson screamed.

@Some_Bloke[/URL] because this is the exact kind of situation that causes Elemento to obtain a new transformation except in the past it was only when a Family member or friend was severely injured, think of what this would do, He thinks Kathy is dead) Elemento's hair starts to flash first white, then blue, then other colors, Rainbow colored lightning starts to flash

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"KATHY" Elemento yelled as he ran over to Kathy Krisp, and fell on his Knees "NO PLEASE, NO, OH GOD NO" He yelled hysterically thinking she was dead, then his rage broke, Divine lightning bolts started flashing around him, his amulet started flashing brightly "TOFEE CRISP VAMPIREEEEEEEE" Elemento yelled (Son Goku on namek after krillin died moment) "THAT WAS MY WIFE YOU BASTARD (an unknown may need to interfere here @theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back