• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Alright mate." Constantine replied, lighting himself a cigarette using Cinder's flames "If I help you kill Sauron, will you leave this city alone?" He asked "I ain't gonna do your dirty work free of charge."

[/QUOTE]
"Vale is of no use to me in ashes anyways," Cobra Commander explained.

theManCalledSting said:
"Vale is of no use to me in ashes anyways," Cobra Commander explained.
"So you'll just bugger off when Sauron is in the ground?" Constantine asked "How can I take your word for it?"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"So you'll just bugger off when Sauron is in the ground?" Constantine asked "How can I take your word for it?"

[/QUOTE]
"How would I know I can take your word, John Constantine... You are famous for tricking the Devil himself..."

theManCalledSting said:
"How would I know I can take your word, John Constantine... You are famous for tricking the Devil himself..."
Constantine grinned in response for several seconds before his smile faded "You think I'd let a wanker like Sauron just walk around slaughtering people?" He asked

theManCalledSting said:
"Then you have my word... Besides, a Robt Ninja slaughtering Dalek Scouts... does have its consequences... CInder activate the visualizer, I have want to show our guest of what's left of Vale."
"Yes, Commander," Cinder complied and showed the ruins of Vale... full of Daleks and Orcs.

@Barbas

"I must ask again, Constantine... What do I need with ashes?" asked Cobra Commander.
Constantine looked at the images and clenched both of his fists "How many people were in that city?" He asked angrily "I know you might now give a damn, but I do!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine looked at the images and clenched both of his fists "How many people were in that city?" He asked angrily "I know you might now give a damn, but I do!"

[/QUOTE]
"Two Million, Counting tourists..." Cinder said.

"Ninty-nine percent of them, Dead," Cobra Commander added, "Consider you and Ozpin one of the lucky ones..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Two Million, Counting tourists..." Cinder said.
Constantine's fingernails dug into his hands, causing small drops of blood to drip onto the floor. He let his cigarette fall to the ground and lit himself another, remaining silent for several moments before turning back to Cobra Commander "You had me under this entire time you bastard!" He shouted, pointing a finger in the Commander's face "We could have done something!"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine's fingernails dug into his hands, causing small drops of blood to drip onto the floor. He let his cigarette fall to the ground and lit himself another, remaining silent for several moments before turning back to Cobra Commander "You had me under this entire time you bastard!" He shouted, pointing a finger in the Commander's face "We could have done something!"

[/QUOTE]
"Against the Daleks?" Cinder said with surprise, "Just one of them alone, took out the best Hunters and Huntresses!"

"And We needed you alive, Constantine," Cobra Commander said...

Mordor

Pleased with the progress of his army in conquering the this new world, Sauron orders his forces inside of Mordor to gather at the Towers of the Teeth with the intention of stopping the enemy armis from breaking into Mordor.

Barbas said:
Mordor
Pleased with the progress of his army in conquering the this new world, Sauron orders his forces inside of Mordor to gather at the Towers of the Teeth with the intention of stopping the enemy armis from breaking into Mordor.
"THE HUMAN FORCES HAVE BEEN ALL EXTERMINATED!" said a Dalek General.

Drake got off the flygon and followed the man over to the one that looked to be in charge. When he was offered the handshake he took the others hand and nodded. "I'm willing to help, but I would love an explanation when all of this is done. I'm still really confused." Letting go he decided to keep flygon out as he may need him soon.

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
"CHILI DOGS DON'T MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY! COME WITH US AND BE HAPPY!" said the Kandy Man
"CHILI DOGS MAKE ME HAPPY" Sonic said while tapping his foot in irritation and folding his arms "You don't have the right to decide what does or does not make other people happy, that is up for them to decide, as long as they don't hurt others when doing it" Sonic added, before he Rushed off in the other direction. @theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"CHILI DOGS MAKE ME HAPPY" Sonic said while tapping his foot in irritation and folding his arms "You don't have the right to decide what does or does not make other people happy, that is up for them to decide, as long as they don't hurt others when doing it" Sonic added, before he Rushed off in the other direction. @theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"He does Realize that Chili Dogs are rather Fattening..." said the Kandy Man

The TARDIS

The Doctor wakes up with Aigis still standing still in the TARDIS Console Room, "Aigis? That's your name, right?" he asked.

"I'm the Doctor, I was the man who repaired you, I've been meaning to fix up your memory banks but I didn't find the time,"he said while he paced around Aigis, "Had to deal with an emergancy invovling the Rutan Host in a μ's Live, If I can remember, It had something to do with implanting hypnotic frequencies in their songs to turn the human race into slave, I even have photos if you don't believe me."

@The Servant

(@The Servant is it okay I RP as Aigis for a bit to help move the plot along @Some_Bloke )

"I know you may be wondering 'why should I trust this very strange Scott that used to be English moments ago'... but right now you're in very unfamiliar territory, and I'm offering you, aid... So, Aigis... Seventh Generation Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon... Do you want to go hunting for some Ice Warriors?"

Aigis obviously stood there confuse, unsure if she should trust the odd man called the Doctor.

@The Servant

"Ice Warriors, does that name spark anything in your memory banks?" the Doctor asked Aigis as got closer to her.

"The Nurse told you Martian Monsters were involved but she was forgetting about one other thing... their god!"

@The Servant

The Doctor Continued on his lecture to Aigis, not letting her respond @The Servant

"Yes, their god, something that has gone by many names in Earth Culture, Typhonian Beast, Set, Sadok, Seth and Satan! His name is none other than, Sutekh... The Ship that crashed was a Missionary's ship! Which is worse than if it was just Ice Warriors planning to conquer earth in the late 1800's!" @apoliseno (The Arrow never left the TARDIS on Trenzalore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back