• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

"Ai-Chan... why are you frozen?" Compa asked Aigis with concern, "Is it the cold?"

(@The Servant it was the Ice Warriors who were responsible for the Damage that Aigis sustained.)

theManCalledSting said:
"Please Don't mind, Strax. He has trouble with gender," said Vastra
"Girl! I see you are also of a military background, I am Strax of the great Sontaran Empire! Who might you be?"
Snake saluted.

"My Codename is Snake, although I've also been given the title of Big Boss following the death of my mentor The Boss after I killed her under orders from the United States government. I currently lead Diamond Dogs, the largest and best trained and equipped private military organization in the world. We specialize in covert operations and tactical strikes."

TommyGun15 said:
Alright. But this might get messy...
The Spear glowed brightly for a moment. The runes, glowed brightly for a moment, then dimmed to a faint glimmer.

Behind the guardian, a small wisp of shadow opened up with a great snapping sound, and from the opening loomed a huge eye. It was blood red, and at least as tall as the giant skeleton from earlier. There came a voice, deep and dark as the depths of the sea.

"My bonds have been loosened. Surrender the Godslayer to us, or I will show you a fraction of what my true power can do."
"We accept." Gregory spoke before Yami made his move "We'll be your prisoners until Ultron dies."

The Guardian waved it's hand, creating a door in the wall "You may enter, Seth, Revan and Syeron." It spoke only to turn around as Yami appeared, giving Gregory time to get to Syeron.

"Yami and I are going to stall it while you go for the blade." He whispered into her ear

"What about Mil?"

"He can stall too, just go."

Gregory gave Mil and the others a thumbs up, hoping that they would understand what was going on

"I would do as he says." Mil spoke "I have never seen such a being before in my life."

@theManCalledSting

Trenzalore-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Seeing as he couldn't really do anything to apologize for his actions, Drake just put his hands in his pockets and started walking away. He remembered that his iPod was in his pocket, so he took it out. He plugged in the headphones and popped them in his ears, followed by him putting his playlist on shuffle and sticking it back in his pocket. He figured he should probably look for these goddesses before he pisses anyone else off and ruins his opportunity for allies. He started singing along to the first song.

"I'm not afraid....to take a stand..."

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Drake: Seeing as he couldn't really do anything to apologize for his actions, Drake just put his hands in his pockets and started walking away. He remembered that his iPod was in his pocket, so he took it out. He plugged in the headphones and popped them in his ears, followed by him putting his playlist on shuffle and sticking it back in his pocket. He figured he should probably look for these goddesses before he pisses anyone else off and ruins his opportunity for allies. He started singing along to the first song.

"I'm not afraid....to take a stand..."

@theManCalledSting
Two tears appeared before him

One living

[media]
[/media]
to his home dimension

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"We accept." Gregory spoke before Yami made his move "We'll be your prisoners until Ultron dies."
The Guardian waved it's hand, creating a door in the wall "You may enter, Seth, Revan and Syeron." It spoke only to turn around as Yami appeared, giving Gregory time to get to Syeron.

"Yami and I are going to stall it while you go for the blade." He whispered into her ear

"What about Mil?"

Gregory gave Mil and the others a thumbs up, hoping that they would understand what was going on

"I would do as he says." Mil spoke "I have never seen such a being before in my life."

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"What in the HECK" Elemento yelled as he jumped away, was knocked down to his second transformation "What WAS THAT FOR" He yelled "GIVE ME BACK MY POWERS" He yelled as Kathy swiped at her and hissed

@theManCalledSting

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake: Staring at the two tears in front of him, Drake ran through the tear that led back to his home. He stumbled through and fell down a hill, the hill he had been sleeping on when he first got sucked into that weird anime dimension. Drake was finally back home, but he immediately felt something was off.

@Some_Bloke

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"What in the HECK" Elemento yelled as he jumped away, was knocked down to his second transformation "What WAS THAT FOR" He yelled "GIVE ME BACK MY POWERS" He yelled as Kathy swiped at her and hissed

[/QUOTE]
"Make me." The Woman smirked, brushing off Kathy's attack and outstretching both of her arms "I meant to take more but...I got distracted." She approached Elemento and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him into the air "I will not make the same mistake twice."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"We accept." Gregory spoke before Yami made his move "We'll be your prisoners until Ultron dies."

"What about Mil?"

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
Seth entered the door leading to where God Killer was. He looked at the room in amazement. This is it.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"He won't." The Woman replied
Unknown Universe

On an altar sitting in a dark room was the God blade, laid out as if it was waiting for Seth.

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]

@TehFanzyBillCipher[/URL]
Seth approached the altar. The feeling of hesitation, courage, fear, to good to be true went in and out of the charmer. He approached God Killer. He advanced and took the blade in his hand. He spin it in the air a time, catching the handle mid air, confident. Yeah! Woohoo! I-I did it! Yeah! I Did it! Wooo! Cheered the new wielder of God Killer! He took the small scabbard that was lying next to it and strapped it onto himself. He then stepped out of the door and saw the rest of the people. I got it!

[GTG to bed, please put an image of GK plz.]

Some_Bloke] [SIZE=24px][COLOR=#ff0000]Bad Creepypasta [/COLOR][/SIZE] The Woman brushed off the attack and pushed Elemento to the side. "Have fun in this universe." She smiled before disappearing @theManCalledSting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14313-crenando/ said:
@Crenando[/URL]

Unknown Universe

Seth's words caught The Guardian's attention

"You...Tricked me." She spoke

"Seth! Fookin stab 'er!" Gregory shouted

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@TommyGun15

@apoliseno

@ryanpk200
"Wait! TAKE US WITH YOU!" plead the Blue Majora crew

theManCalledSting said:
"Wait! TAKE US WITH YOU!" plead the Blue Majora crew
"Damn it all to hell" Elemento said "I swear when I get my powers back, that woman is gonna regret the day she was born, Plus Why would I have killed her some day, unless she Hurt my family or friends , or she was evil?" Elemento added as he manually transformed back to normal. "I need to find a way to contact the Divine Council in person, they would be able to get me my powers back"He said right before he fainted "ELEMENTO" Kathy yelled , before taking him to a safe place to rest and hide

TommyGun15 said:
Snake saluted.
"My Codename is Snake, although I've also been given the title of Big Boss following the death of my mentor The Boss after I killed her under orders from the United States government. I currently lead Diamond Dogs, the largest and best trained and equipped private military organization in the world. We specialize in covert operations and tactical strikes."
"Wonderful! May I suggest, using an acid pit when training your soldiers?"

RWBY

John Constantine walked through the streets of Vale, smoking a cigarette. He came across a pile of ashes, knelt down and examined it. He discovered that the ashes were human remains. "I'm sorry mate." He muttered, standing to his feet and searching the area.

@theManCalledSting

@apoliseno

TWD

"I don't really know what's going on." Said Crane. "I've been teleported to another city ands there's a bunch of weird people. What I do know is how to fight zombies and that's what I'm going to do. The horde is to big. We need to move it away." Crane opened his backpack and took out several homemade firecrackers and gernades. "This is only a temporary solution." Crane said. He tossed the firecrackers and gernades at and around the zombie horde. "The loud noises should keep their attention for a bit." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back