• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Trenzalore-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Cracking his neck and knuckles to shake off the sleepiness, Drake extended both hands and a blade formed in each hand, back to the short sword style, but without the extra thorns on the blades. Shadows congealed on the ground beneath his feet and formed a large circle about four feet in diameter.

"It's time for round frigging two," Drake said with confidence.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Drake: Cracking his neck and knuckles to shake off the sleepiness, Drake extended both hands and a blade formed in each hand, back to the short sword style, but without the extra thorns on the blades. Shadows congealed on the ground beneath his feet and formed a large circle about four feet in diameter.

"It's time for round frigging two," Drake said with confidence.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15
"Okay, we gotta kick those Tin-cans off of Gamindustri!" IF said getting ready to face a horde of Vehicons

theManCalledSting said:
@Some_Bloke
"Clara! Are you done?! Why do you girls take so long in the wardrobe? Is it just a thing humans do when they're bored? What's so great about the wardrobe? It's just a place with old clothes! It's Boring!" The Doctor ranted once more.
Clara led the two now somewhat overly dressed companions outside and into the snow.

"What's the plan?" She asked the Doctor "Are we going straight for this meteorite?" She smiled

Drake: Not wasting time with his undead cannonfodder Spartans, Drake dissolved into the pool of shadow at his feet. A line from the shadow rocketed towards the Vehicon lines. It stopped in the middle, and the circle appeared on the ground. Drake rose from the ground, and so did several spikes that skewered the Vehicons. He ran through their lines, hacking and slashing with his blades at the enemy.

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Clara led the two now somewhat overly dressed companions outside and into the snow.
"What's the plan?" She asked the Doctor "Are we going straight for this meteorite?" She smiled

[/QUOTE]
"No, that would be stupid, we're going to find a few Friends of mine..." the Doctor said as he ran on ahead.

"Wait! Doctor! Slow! Down!" Compa said as she tried running after him, "I can't keep up!" Compa yelled as she had trouble running, she's not use to running.

theManCalledSting said:
"No, that would be stupid, we're going to find a few Friends of mine..." the Doctor said as he ran on ahead.
"Wait! Doctor! Slow! Down!" Compa said as she tried running after him, "I can't keep up!" Compa yelled as she had trouble running, she's not use to running.
"Vastra, Strax and Jenny?" Clara asked "Well if you pop into Victorian London, who else are you going to call?"

apoliseno said:

Drake: Not wasting time with his undead cannonfodder Spartans, Drake dissolved into the pool of shadow at his feet. A line from the shadow rocketed towards the Vehicon lines. It stopped in the middle, and the circle appeared on the ground. Drake rose from the ground, and so did several spikes that skewered the Vehicons. He ran through their lines, hacking and slashing with his blades at the enemy.

@theManCalledSting
"I'd clap if you didn't waste out EXE Drive on Fodder Enemies," IF said

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Vastra, Strax and Jenny?" Clara asked "Well if you pop into Victorian London, who else are you going to call?"

[/QUOTE]
"Exactly, also I'm sure Handles' new Regenerated Body would love to meet Strax," The Doctor said as he looked for his friends.

"Uh, who?" Compa asked Clara not knowing who they were.

theManCalledSting said:
"Exactly, also I'm sure Handles' new Regenerated Body would love to meet Strax," The Doctor said as he looked for his friends.
"Uh, who?" Compa asked Clara not knowing who they were.
"A lizard woman, her wife and a Sontaran nurse." Clara explained "You didn't understand any of that, did you?" She asked

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"A lizard woman, her wife and a Sontaran nurse." Clara explained "You didn't understand any of that, did you?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"I understand the first two! They must be such an adorable couple!" Compa squealed.

@The Servant

"What about Handles, is he getting it?" The Doctor called out.

theManCalledSting said:
"I understand the first two! They must be such an adorable couple!" Compa squealed.
@The Servant

"She'll figure it out when we find them I guess." Clara shrugged

theManCalledSting said:
@The Servant

While the others talked, Snake kept watch, mowing down any hostiles that tried to approach.

Drake: Drake couldn't even hear IT over the fun he was having slashing through the stupidly stupid Vehicons, and watching as they shot each other, too.

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"She'll figure it out when we find them I guess." Clara shrugged

[/QUOTE]
"Good..." the Doctor said and then stopped in his tracks... "Vastra would be investigating this now wouldn't she? And the Snow storm only started when the meteor struck... so, we're heading to the crash site!" the Doctor said as he turned the other way.

"B-b-but the Doctor said that was a bad idea!" Compa moaned, she hated that they had to do more running.

@The Servant

"Ai-Chan, Can you carry me, I can... Keep up... much longer... I need Electrolytes..." Compa said out of breath before collapsing into Aigis' arms.

TommyGun15 said:
While the others talked, Snake kept watch, mowing down any hostiles that tried to approach.
"Great, the Soldier followed us!" the Doctor complained when he spotted Snake, "You know you can't hide from me also we're in Victorian London in a Snow Storm in the middle of July, so you better put that Gun away before anyone sees you!" He scolded.

TommyGun15 said:
(Alright, I'm back from night classes.)
Yami's voice echoed in Gregory's mind.

Sorry. Moving the spear like that took a lot out of me. Alright, got any ideas?
Oh thank God. Gregory thought While you're in here, try to stay out of the corners. There's some stuff in there that's private. We're going to try and stall it, or her while Syeron grabs the blade. Any idea how we can get the message to her without getting that hooded bitch's attention?

apoliseno said:

Drake: Drake couldn't even hear IT over the fun he was having slashing through the stupidly stupid Vehicons, and watching as they shot each other, too.

@theManCalledSting
(You do know that the joke only works with MAGES.)

"He should really calm down, it's not how things work here, and it might get worse now that the Doctor and Compa are gone... to Who knows where in Time and Space," IF said

ryanpk200 said:
Crane took the fun way down the building. He climbed down with the occasional use of his grappling hook. Crane reached the ground and jumped on top of the zombies heads (Yes he can do this.) and made his to the burning building. He used his grappling hook to get on top of small building and stared at the burning one . "Now what?" He asked himself.
TWD

Shovel and Darius went down from inside the building, seeing plenty of walkers whom they whacked in the head and shot their way through the horde, notn having much trouble since there were only about 10 walkers. These bastards are uglier then the Garizon! And that's saying something! Said Darius as he blasted through one. They finally got outside and saw Crane. CRANE! YOU ALRIGHT! Yelled Shovel Knight as they approached the building.[/color]

@TommyGun15[/URL]

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@apoliseno

The Walking Dead

Max looked over at Crane as he literally jumped into view "Ya mind explain what's going on?" He asked Crane "Cat-lady over there don't have a damn clue."

@ryanpk200

@Furious Finch
Unknown Universe

Yeah, but who are you anyways, just so I can call you by a name. Asked Seth to the figure.

theManCalledSting said:
"Great, the Soldier followed us!" the Doctor complained when he spotted Snake, "You know you can't hide from me also we're in Victorian London in a Snow Storm in the middle of July, so you better put that Gun away before anyone sees you!" He scolded.
(Well, I'm sorry. I missed about 4 hours.)

Snake grumbled and holstered his gun, lighting his cigar as he kept watch without waving a gun around.

TommyGun15 said:
(Well, I'm sorry. I missed about 4 hours.)
Snake grumbled and holstered his gun, lighting his cigar as he kept watch without waving a gun around.
The Doctor walked up to Snake grabbed his cigar and dropped it on to the Snow and continued marching on a head.

"Don't worry, Snake... He's just being Scottish," Clara said.

@Some_Bloke

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
Oh thank God. Gregory thought While you're in here, try to stay out of the corners. There's some stuff in there that's private. We're going to try and stall it, or her while Syeron grabs the blade. Any idea how we can get the message to her without getting that hooded bitch's attention?

[/QUOTE]
Well... I don't have telepathy I that's what you're asking. I suppose I could draw her attention somehow... I can either do something loud, or do something more... creative. Or we could do something your way. I'll let you pick.

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor walked up to Snake grabbed his cigar and dropped it on to the Snow and continued marching on a head.
"Don't worry, Snake... He's just being Scottish," Clara said.

@Some_Bloke
Snake's eyebrow twitched irritably, but he said nothing.

Victorian London

Crash Site

"HALT! This Crash Site is now under the glorious Sontaran Empire! Step any closer and I will vaporize you!" Warned Strax.

"Oh shut up," the Doctor said not heading the warnings of Strax.

"Excuse me, GIRL! I said Halt!" Strax said following the Doctor.

"Compa are you alright?" asked Clara.

"Yessy, Ai-Chan was nice enough to give me a lift," Compa said as she got off of Aigis and gave the Android a quick peck on the cheek.

@The Servant

theManCalledSting said:
Victorian London
Crash Site

"HALT! This Crash Site is now under the glorious Sontaran Empire! Step any closer and I will vaporize you!" Warned Strax.

"Oh shut up," the Doctor said not heading the warnings of Strax.

"Excuse me, GIRL! I said Halt!" Strax said following the Doctor.

"Compa are you alright?" asked Clara.

"Yessy, Ai-Chan was nice enough to give me a lift," Compa said as she got off of Aigis and gave the Android a quick peck on the cheek.

@The Servant
Snake sighed and decided to just follow The Doctor's lead. Nothing better to do at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back