• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Hm, it'd be a cute Contrast to Ai-Chan's white um... outfit... but Didn't the Doctor say we should Cover up more?" Compa said knowing that the new Gumpy Doctor would be more Scottish if Aigis doesn't wear something more fitting with the times...
@The Servant
"A rainbow coat and a scarf that large are enough I think." Clara replied "If he starts moaning, just tell him to shut up."

theManCalledSting said:
"WHY DO U HAT MAH MATORPICS!" screamed from the shadows was one of Blue Majora's greatest Enemies! JC THE HYENA!
@theManCalledSting

@Crenando

@Elemento Neutralis

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"A rainbow coat and a scarf that large are enough I think." Clara replied "If he starts moaning, just tell him to shut up."

[/QUOTE]
"But that would be rude, he's a Doctor, and I'm just a Nurse." Compa said.

@The Servant

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Oh God no..." Michael muttered, a look of horror on his square face. He looked down at phone and proceeded to text his friends, Matt, Toby and Valerie, Valerie Hudson. All three burst through the wall instantly and turned to face JC the Hyena.

[/QUOTE]
"I had to change my name to Michael, my real name is Jacob because of JC the Hyena and the evil LOLSKELETON!" Michael/Jacob said as he watched his texting buddies fight JC the Hyena

Crenando said:
"Woah woah woah, you aren't going anywhere. That source of power there could be harnessed for the purposes of the enviorment!" He pointed to the magical medallion.
(You reply twice in the same post. This site is really amazing when you get down to it!)
"FOR ONE THING, THIS MEDALLION WAS GIFTED TO ME BY THE DIVINE COUNCIL, AND IS A SYMBOL OF MY STATION SO IT STAYS WITH ME! SECONDLY YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET IN MY WAY RIGHT NOW, I AM IN NO MOOD FOR THIS BULLSHIT" Elemento yelled at captain planet @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando

theManCalledSting said:
"But that would be rude, he's a Doctor, and I'm just a Nurse." Compa said.
@The Servant
"He's not that kind of Doctor." Clara explained "It's his name, not a title. Just The Doctor."

"I had to change my name to Michael, my real name is Jacob because of JC the Hyena and the evil LOLSKELETON!" Michael/Jacob said as he watched his texting buddies fight JC the Hyena
JC the Hyena grinned evilly, showing hyper-realistic bloody sharp teeth before he yodelled, summoning his ultimate creation to fight our heroes.

1514674-54IVeGW_gYJ8rV48.png

Sanic.exe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crenando said:
"Just who are they?" He scoffed in a very scoffidy scoff voice full of vis-scoff-city. "Are they any higher than Gaea?" He read his mind for any trace of doubt (they actually found a use for Heart in the comics and this was it.)
The water got higher. These sewers weren't going to stay together for much longer.
The Old Man Grabbed Elemento and into a tear that appeared that led them to the BAD CREEPYPASTA-VERSE!

@Elemento Neutralis

theManCalledSting said:
The Old Man Grabbed Elemento and into a tear that appeared that led them to the BAD CREEPYPASTA-VERSE!
@Elemento Neutralis
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"He's not that kind of Doctor." Clara explained "It's his name, not a title. Just The Doctor."
JC the Hyena grinned evilly, showing hyper-realistic bloody sharp teeth before he yodelled, summoning his ultimate creation to fight our heroes.

1514674-54IVeGW_gYJ8rV48.png

Sanic.exe!

[/QUOTE]
Elemento punched sonic.exe Knocking him flying "BACK THE F@#$ OFF MY WIFE" He yelled "Elemento" Kathy yelled

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"He's not that kind of Doctor." Clara explained "It's his name, not a title. Just The Doctor."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry, but I was talking about Ai-Chan, she can't have the same outfit as me..." @The Servant

Crenando said:
"Just who are they?" He scoffed in a very scoffidy scoff voice full of vis-scoff-city. "Are they any higher than Gaea?" He read his mind for any trace of doubt (they actually found a use for Heart in the comics and this was it.)
The water got higher. These sewers weren't going to stay together for much longer.
(THey are all higher than Gaea)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Elemento punched sonic.exe Knocking him flying "BACK THE F@#$ OFF MY WIFE" He yelled "Elemento" Kathy yelled

[/QUOTE]
"What kind of fucking name is Elemento?" criticized Michael/Jacob.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](THey are all higher than Gaia)

[/QUOTE]
(The living concept of nature and Earth...and life. The Mother of all, if you will.)

Captain Planet rode Kirby like a space bouncer after Elemento. "This man is deluded. He can't think that a council of no-names are higher than THE Goddess?!" Of life, the universe, and everything?! "

Kirby responded "I HAVE NO CONTROL MY ALL-CONSUMING RAGE!", drool dripping down hyperrealistically.

Crenando said:
(The living concept of nature and Earth...and life. The Mother of all, if you will.)
Captain Planet rode Kirby like a space bouncer after Elemento. "This man is deluded. He can't think that a council of no-names are higher than THE Goddess?!" Of life, the universe, and everything?! "

Kirby responded "I HAVE NO CONTROL MY ALL-CONSUMING RAGE!", drool dripping down hyperrealistically.
(Permission to use Gaea as the name of the 2nd in command of the Council then since Chronodues is already ranked 1st and the Council is my Universe's highest ranking group of Deities)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](Permission to use Gaea as the name of the 2nd in command of the Council then since Chronodues is already ranked 1st and the Council is my Universe's highest ranking group of Deities)

[/QUOTE]
(as long as it ins't Whoopi Goldberg Gaea.)

@Some_Bloke

"Clara! Are you done?! Why do you girls take so long in the wardrobe? Is it just a thing humans do when they're bored? What's so great about the wardrobe? It's just a place with old clothes! It's Boring!" The Doctor ranted once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back