• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TehFanzyBillCipher said:
Where I come from, us humans are fighting The Garizon, race of aliens who try to steal our stuff and send us back. I'm the leader of a small recon squad sent to sabotage enemy connections and cover the main force's flank.
"So your a space marine? I would find that hard to believe if it weren't for everything going on around me." Said Crane. He noticed the smoke. "Looks like a fire. Somebody may be need help."

theManCalledSting said:
"Clara, do you notice anything odd with the weather?" the Doctor asked while Clara was still in the TARDIS.
@theManCalledSting

Unknown Universe

Gregory picked up the spear and used it to pull himself to his feet. The hot spear would have burnt his hands had he not been wearing his gauntlets. "Seth, don't listen to 'er." He snapped "Face it, beings like 'er have done nothing but lie to and manipulate us since this bullshit started! She murdered Max!"

"I did not kill him." It stated.

Yami, Yami can you hear my thoughts? Gregory thought, trying to communicate with the demon without the hooded figure hearing them.

"I have a solution." Mil stated "We take the God Killer from you, use it to kill Ultron and the Emperor. Afterwords we return it to you. In return, you bring back Valentine."

"No." The hooded figure stated "You are in no position to make demands, Geth."

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@TommyGun15

@apoliseno

@ryanpk200

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"It's snowing." Clara spoke, stepping out of the TARDIS "Compared to what we've seen, that's not odd at all. If it's winter."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes it isn't odd, but it isn't winter... it's July!" the Doctor said before running off elsewhere.

Compa exited the TARDIS with Aigis peeking out of the door.

"BRRR! It's super cold here!" Compa said.

hyperdimension_neptunia_mkii__compa_by_xxnekochanofdoomxx-d5ntxr8.png

@The Servant

The Age Of Ultron UNIVERSE

In The middle of nowhere an Ultron Sentinel looked on in frustration as The Tear they were planning on going through Closed just as they arrived "Hey I have some news" A sentinel said "I found where Elemento and Kathy are hiding by following Kathy when she found out where we were headed"The sentinel added "New destination then" The Ultron Sentinel said as him and 500 sentinels headed torwards the sewers

Elemento Neutralis] [COLOR=#ff0000]The Age Of Ultron UNIVERSE [/COLOR] In The middle of nowhere an Ultron Sentinel looked on in frustration as The Tear they were planning on going through Closed just as they arrived "Hey I have some news" A sentinel said "I found where Elemento and Kathy are hiding by following Kathy when she found out where we were headed"The sentinel added "New destination then" The Ultron Sentinel said as him and 500 sentinels headed torwards the sewers [/QUOTE] @theManCalledSting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL] @Crenando

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]
The Age Of Ultron UNIVERSE
In The middle of nowhere an Ultron Sentinel looked on in frustration as The Tear they were planning on going through Closed just as they arrived "Hey I have some news" A sentinel said "I found where Elemento and Kathy are hiding by following Kathy when she found out where we were headed"The sentinel added "New destination then" The Ultron Sentinel said as him and 500 sentinels headed torwards the sewers

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, such crappy dialogue from ol' Ultron there!" criticized Phelous

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis](Sorry I always seem to forget to put it in my RP post, I am working on that)

[/QUOTE]
(You don't need to you can just edit the post)

The Doctor's Friends

The Doctor held up a news paper indicating that it is indeed July, and that the Snow Storm came after a meteor crashed outside of London.

"Clara, You know what this means?" the Doctor asked while showing the newspaper headline.

@Some_Bloke

"Ai-Chan you can come out now!" Compa, still shivering from the cold invited Aigis outside of the TARDIS.

Aigis was astonished by the TARDIS being a small Police Box, one could say it was Bigger in the inside.

@The Servant (I think @Some_Bloke would know what Aigis need to do now since she's officially a Companion of the Doctor's now)

ryanpk200 said:
"So your a space marine? I would find that hard to believe if it weren't for everything going on around me." Said Crane. He noticed the smoke. "Looks like a fire. Somebody may be need help."
Darius looked around and put on his thermal visor function and looked around and saw smoke and fire in a nearby building. Shit! There could be people there! We have to help them![/coloe] Said Darius, zooming in there, his helmet still on his head. We'll have to get the instructions first from that Beth lady! Said Shovel. I have armor designed to withstand the vacuum of space! Some teeth of the undead won't give me trouble! Plus, I got a gun. A bullet in the head and they're done for! Here, I'll leave my pistol for those who know how to use it. I'm going in. Said Darius while chuckling and he went to the door. Shield Knight! I'm going too! You wait here for that divedrake, or dinosaur, whichever. Said Shovel Knight, getting out his Shovel Blade. Here! I won't need it for now! Said Shield Knight while throwing him her his Flame Rod and Chaos Sphere. Shovel Knight caught the relics and head down the door leading downstairs with Darius. Crane could come or not.

@ryanpk200

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
"Ai-Chan you can come out now!" Compa, still shivering from the cold invited Aigis outside of the TARDIS.
Aigis was astonished by the TARDIS being a small Police Box, one could say it was Bigger in the inside.

@The Servant (I think @theManCalledSting

The Walking Dead

Max continued to look at Blaze "She's as confused as we are, Bishop." He muttered. He took a piece of broken glass from the ground and used it to try and signal Blaze by having light reflect off of the sun and touch her face.

@Furious Finch

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@ryanpk200

Greg! Just shut up! I saw! Said Seth through his teeth. Uh, could we kill the emperor and Ultron then give you the God Killer back and have our friends back afterwards! Asked Seth to the figure, trying to think of a plan. If he couldn't he had to leave his friends for the good of all of the other universes. It would be a choice he would regret his whole life but he knew it would be the right thing.

theManCalledSting said:
"But dude! Master Splinter told us not to be violent! and embrace the power of MUSIC!"
[media]

[/media]
"Well looks like I'm out of here!" said the Old man as he ran away from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
"Well then stay back while I handle this" Elemento said to the turtles as he Transformed into Divine form level 1

"I will give you one last chance to bend the Knee and serve me" Ultron Sentinel said as the other sentinels worked on breaking the forcefield

"HELL NO I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN JOIN YOU" Elemento yelled as the forcefield started to crack and he got in a battle stance "Your funeral" The Ultron Sentinel replied

@Crenando @Some_Bloke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back