• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

BLAZE

Atlanta (Walking Dead Universe)

Tucking her hands underneath her arms, Blaze wandered down the grassy cracked concrete street, becoming uncertain about her chances of success. Behind her, rotting faces and gnarled hands began to creep out of smashed windows, ajar doorways and even the gutters and alleyways, Walkers picking up her unusual scent pretty quickly as well as hearing the sound of her metal heels clacking against the asphalt. The unwitting feline had assembled a small herd within the minute, twenty assorted shambling abominations trailing behind her. Her ears were still ringing from her portal experience and she couldn't catch the groans, wheezes and footsteps.

Until finally she noticed the odd rumbling feeling behind her and glanced over her shoulder. Her eyes shrank to pinpricks and she gasped deeply, breaking into a horrified run. She branched away from the path and headed for a building that was abandoned even before the infection made the rounds through the city, vaulting off of a closed dumpster and latching her hands onto a windowsill. The filthy purple kitty struggled to hoist herself into the second floor of the building and hopped up onto her feet, and was immediately greeted by an inexplicable Walker chained to a wall in the dark coming barrelling towards her, held back only barely by the chains, gurgling and flailing its decayed little arms.

Blaze screamed in terror and her hand lit up with fire. She backpedaled to the windowsill and threw the fire at the Walker, igniting the poor trapped monster. In her haste to escape this freak she hit the windowsill and flailed her arms with a shout as she found herself tipping backward out the window. She dropped straight down onto the edge of the dumpster and rolled off of it, surrounded by Walkers which closed in on her in a second. Freaking out, Blaze immolated herself and lashed out in all directions, exerting a significant amount of energy to light up and fry everything within a hundred feet of her. The entire street flew into an inferno, car wrecks suddenly having their alarms go off as they were disturbed and windows exploding from the thermal pressure, raining glass into the streets.

The column of quickly dissipating fire could be seen for miles easily...

theManCalledSting said:
"What! Why?" asked the Old Man
"Old man, I think you know more about what is going on here than I do" Elemento said

"First off, I came to this world after I got sucked through some kind of portal, Do you know what it was?" Elemento asked as he described a tear accurately

"Second, Why is everyone here afraid of this 'Ultron' and just who is he?" Elemento added

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando

@Some_Bloke[/URL] @Crenando
"WOW! You must be dumber than my daughter, Beauty, if you're asking why people here are afraid of Ultron! Plus how is an old man like me suppose to know anything about inter-dimensional tears in the fabric of space and time! All I want to do is eat my pizza in peace!" ranted the Old Man

[media]

[/media]
@Some_Bloke @Crenando

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"WOW! You must be dumber than my daughter, Beauty, if you're asking why people here are afraid of Ultron! Plus how is an old man like me suppose to know anything about inter-dimensional tears in the fabric of space and time! All I want to do is eat my pizza in peace!" ranted the Old Man
[media]

[/media]
"Interdimensional tears?" Elemento asked "So I am in a different universe than my home world is, Explains why my powers are not at full potential, seeing as they originate from my home Universe" Elemento added

theManCalledSting said:
(You don't need to mention me every post when you forget to add it to your post... I get notified when you quote me)
"Wow, you're really trying hard to explain why your DBZ rip-off powers are totally lame in this universe!" said the Old Man

@Some_Bloke @Crenando
"Guys we have a big problem" Kathy said "What is it"Elemento added "I did some scouting and I saw a horde of Sentinels flying torwards the Tear that connects this universe with our own" Kathy responded

"OH HELL NO" Elemento added

Elemento Neutralis]"Guys we have a big problem" Kathy said "What is it"Elemento added "I did some scouting and I saw a horde of Sentinels flying torwards the Tear that connects this universe with our own" Kathy responded "OH HELL NO" Elemento added [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL] @Crenando

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"Guys we have a big problem" Kathy said "What is it"Elemento added "I did some scouting and I saw a horde of Sentinels flying torwards the Tear that connects this universe with our own" Kathy responded
"OH HELL NO" Elemento added

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, such gripping dialogue between you two..." criticized Phelous.

Aigis

With each word the girl named Compa said Aigis' expression progressively became more and more unamused. Planeptune? Time Machine? Monster from Mars? Traveling through time and space? Right, okay. Not only that, but the cherry that topped everything was the fact that Compa probably expected Aigis to believe her. By the time the "explanation" was done Aigis left out a heavy sigh.

"I am Aigis, Anti Shadow Machine." Aigis said before raising both her eyebrows. "I have one final question 'Compa': Do you really expect me to believe you?"

@theManCalledSting​

theManCalledSting said:
"Wow, such gripping dialogue between you two..." criticized Phelous.
"Wait didn't the Tear close after we came through it?" Elemento asked "it did?" Kathy asked "Then why is there another one in the same spot..." She added

The spear lay on the ground for a moment before purple light began to shine from it, black flames rolling up and down it's surface. It almost seemed to vibrate where it lay.

Yami was currently pushing at the magical walls of the seal with all his strength and willpower. Smoke poured from the runes along the haft and blade of the spear, and now it began to visibly vibrate, sliding a few inches towards Gregory. Yami was screaming curses in languages that no one in all the universes could speak. He was shifting between forms rapidly, becoming hulking giants, tiny insects, dark purple smoke, oily black liquids. Yet the seal held, as it always did.

theManCalledSting said:
"Nope!" Compa said with a smile as the TARDIS Crashed landed.
In the Control Room

"I think we've landed!" said the Doctor.

"Landed? Landed where?" asked Clara.

"I don't know, It wouldn't really hurt to go outside and check." the Doctor said.

As the Doctor when outside only find that the TARDIS did manage to travel through time... to Victorian London.

"Clara, find Handles! And tell him to wear a fuzzy sweater!" the Doctor called out to Clara.

@theManCalledSting

@Furious Finch

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"How did you get a fuzzy sweater in his size?" Clara asked, running to get Handels "Did you knit one for him?"

[/QUOTE]
"I had a lot of free time, Clara!" shouted the Doctor.

theManCalledSting said:
"I had a lot of free time, Clara!" shouted the Doctor.
Clara smiled in response and ran to get Handels, returning with the former Cyberman head now wearing a sweater in his size "It suits him."

@Furious Finch[/URL]
Seth felt the immense pressure. Abandon his group, his friends to be able to slay Ultron or stay with them and potentially let Ultron destroy other universes.I-I-I... Wait, will me friends here be safe if I leave and come back. Or will they have to be trapped here for eternity if I leave with the God Killer. Asked Seth, looking for ways so it can be a win win.

TehFanzyBillCipher said:
[Ah, no, just leaving some time in between sending, receiving, writing, sending and once again receiving so that you can post]
(So you were waiting for me to post? Wouldn't make more sense for you to post?)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

Unknown Universe

The hooded figure dropped the spear as Yami made his way to Gregory and turned it's attention to Revan and Seth pointing at them "Amongst this group, the only two with just intentions are you. To end the lives of two beings hell-bent on destruction. Two beings, not an entire species and not rivals who stand in the way of a quest for power. If you abandon your companions, I will let you have the God Killer." It spoke

"Don't listen to 'er!" Gregory shouted

"What about my intentions? Is it unjust to seek protection for your own species and that of the creators?" Mil asked "I would never use the weapon as an act of genocide."

"And do you know that for sure?" The hooded figure asked, causing Mil to lower it's head in response

"No." It stated, with shame in it's voice

"Then you cannot have the blade."

It turned back to Revan and to Seth but before it could speak, Max hit it with another laser blast. "Pest." It muttered, approaching him and pushing him through one of the tears with a raise of it's hand. Bishop jumped through after Max as the tear shut.

"Murderer!" Syeron yelled, trying to stand to her feet only for the hooded figure to push her down again

"He is still alive. Revan, Seth. Will you abandon your companions for the God Killer?" It asked

[/QUOTE]
Yami continued to push at his seal, moving the spear within a few feet of Gregory. By that point the weapon was hot to the touch, smoke rising from the runes along the haft.

"C'mon kid." Yami said to no one in particular. "Don't leave me hanging. I've been stuck too many times, and I'm not getting left on this sinking ship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back