• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:

Trenzalore-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Just staring at the arrival of the new chick, Drake almost forgot about the strain of his powers, especially now that he couldn't draw from Hades' strength. A cold sweat formed on his forehead and his face became a bit paler than usual. He still managed a cocky smirk, though.

"Name's Drake, Ethan Drake."

@theManCalledSting
"Mary Sue! Got it!" Neptune said, "So anyone wanna explain to me this text I keep getting here?"

"What sort of text," asked MAGES.

"It went a little something like this," Neptune said as she showed them her phone..

"Doctor Who?" repeatedly texted to Neptune over and over and over again.

"I'm thinking about blocking him, what do you think?"

Crenando said:
Just then, the ground started to shake...and up rose...
500px-Godzilla_(Earth-616).jpg

Marvel's freaky mutant Godzilla that they had to change for copyright reasons!(?)
And from behind @Elemento Neutralis came a very hagared scottish voice revealed to belong to none other than JEFF THE KILLER

"GO! TO! KIP!"

theManCalledSting said:
And from behind @Elemento Neutralis came a very hagared scottish voice revealed to belong to none other than JEFF THE KILLER
"GO! TO! KIP!"
Jeff was easily subdued by NFL Superpro, because he's a grown-ass professional athlete and Jeff is a teenager with a knife.

Drake: Feeling a tad annoyed, Drake just rolled his eyes and willed his blade to dissipate back into the shadows. He slumped to the ground and sat down, leaning back on his hands but falling on to his back as he couldn't hold himself up.

"Ow," he said as his back hit the ground.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Drake: Feeling a tad annoyed, Drake just rolled his eyes and willed his blade to dissipate back into the shadows. He slumped to the ground and sat down, leaning back on his hands but falling on to his back as he couldn't hold himself up.

"Ow," he said as his back hit the ground.

@theManCalledSting
"DOCTOR! I AM NOVA PRIME THE LEGACY OF PRIMUS! SHOW YOURSELF! AND SURRENDER THE SECRETS OF THE TIMELORDS TO ME!" declared Nova Prime through the WarWorld.

@Some_Bloke

"Hey, Mary sue! You wanna help me take down this Monster for super duper cool item drops?" asked Neptune, as she transformed into her HDD form of Purple Heart.

Crenando said:
NFL Superpro punts Jeffery into a sentinel, as Godzilla is battling the Toppler-tron.
Elemento flew uo high into the air, raised his hands above his head "Divine beings and divine Council LEND ME YOUR ENERGY" Elemento yelled as he started to Charge a divine spirit bomb, using the distraction Godzilla caused to his advantage

[dice]16166[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake: Holding his hand up as he lays on the ground, Drake slowly sat up and regained some of the color in his face. He worked his way to his feet as his blade reformed in his hand.

"I guess. What do you want me to do?"

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Elemento flew uo high into the air, raised his hands above his head "Divine beings and divine Council LEND ME YOUR ENERGY" Elemento yelled as he started to Charge a divine spirit bomb, using the distraction Godzilla caused to his advantage

[/QUOTE]
As the Spirit Bomb is being charged Elemento was struck by someone...

"BILLY THE DEMON HUNTER!" (A weird mish-mash of Dante from DMC and Billy from Billy and Mandy)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Elemento flew uo high into the air, raised his hands above his head "Divine beings and divine Council LEND ME YOUR ENERGY" Elemento yelled as he started to Charge a divine spirit bomb, using the distraction Godzilla caused to his advantage
[dice]16166[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
(we don't do the dice rolls in here mang)

apoliseno said:

Drake: Holding his hand up as he lays on the ground, Drake slowly sat up and regained some of the color in his face. He worked his way to his feet as his blade reformed in his hand.

"I guess. What do you want me to do?"

@theManCalledSting
"Okay, I want you to just stand there and let the Heroine do her thing!" said Purple Heart.

[media]

[/media]
"None... can... stop... Monstruc..." said Monstructor before falling apart to his six component units of the Monster Pretenders.

"Behold the Power of a Goddess!" said Purple Heart before she reverted back to Neptune

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
In Optimus Prime
The Doctor Pondered, why would the Time Lords be beaming that one solitary Question...

@TommyGun15

"Doctor Who?" asked Histoire, snapping the Doctor out of his trance.

"What?"
Snake glanced over at the others.

(Sorry. Got sidetracked.)

theManCalledSting said:
As the Spirit Bomb is being charged Elemento was struck by someone...
"BILLY THE DEMON HUNTER!" (A weird mish-mash of Dante from DMC and Billy from Billy and Mandy)
"DARN IT" Elemento yelled as his attack dissapated "DIVINE EXPLOSION" Elemento yelled , casting a Divine explosion spell, which hits Billy

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"DARN IT" Elemento yelled as his attack dissapated "DIVINE EXPLOSION" Elemento yelled , casting a Divine explosion spell, which hits Billy

[/QUOTE]
"Hey you can't do that because I'm cool..." said Billy the Demon Hunter

Crenando said:
(we don't do the dice rolls in here mang)
theManCalledSting said:
"Hey you can't do that because I'm cool..." said Billy the Demon Hunter
"well you stopped me from charging my attack, which would have Destroyed that Ultron Toppler once it was large enough, I can kill anyone with that attack given enough time to charge it, Why did you interfere?"Elemento ranted at Billy @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke @Crenando

Godzilla lifted the Toppler and gave him a tombstone into several smaller Ultron Sentinels. He then dropped him and breathed his bomb-ass atomic breath at it.

theManCalledSting said:
(Snake suggests he go out there and help fight the robots, he's equipped with better gear now)
(Oh, they're fighting robots now? Alright.)

Snake scanned the area for enemies, seeing if anyone needed help, things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back