• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

WarWorld

"Jhiaxus, you shall over see the operation on the planet below, until my return," said Nova Prime

"Return from what ,my liege?" asked Jhiaxus.

"From my Audience with Unicron..."

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright... we just need to do that again. About 500 more times."
"That just means 500 Rare Item Drops and a Ton of Credits! Oh it pays to be the Heroine!" said Neptune as she transformed into her HDD mode of Purple Heart.

"Oh Just shut up about that crap and let's kick his ass!" said Blanc as she too activated her HDD mode.

"PUNY GODS, YOU ARE BUT DUST UNDER THE EYE OF UNICRON!" said the Avatars

@apoliseno

Trenzalore-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Drake moved to the front of his line of undead warriors and readied his blade as he charged forward, shouting in Greek for his small force of Spartans to advance with him. Shadows congealed and clung to Drake's body, taking the form of black, wispy flames as his eyes glowed a sinister pale green.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15

theManCalledSting said:
"Well we are in a dump right now!" said the Old Man
"Meow this reeks" Kathy said, as she wrinkled her nose "Elemento?" She said as Elemento's Transformation expired, he turned back to normal "Well shoot" Elemento said "Looks like it wore off, and I can't transform again for 24 hours" Elemento added "F@#$" He said

apoliseno said:

Drake: Drake moved to the front of his line of undead warriors and readied his blade as he charged forward, shouting in Greek for his small force of Spartans to advance with him. Shadows congealed and clung to Drake's body, taking the form of black, wispy flames as his eyes glowed a sinister pale green.

With one mighty swing of the Rock Avatar's hand the spartans were no more.

"Yeah, Mary Sue the attack looks cool but this type of enemy needs a much bigger punch," said Neptune.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"Meow this reeks" Kathy said, as she wrinkled her nose "Elemento?" She said as Elemento's Transformation expired, he turned back to normal "Well shoot" Elemento said "Looks like it wore off, and I can't transform again for 24 hours" Elemento added "F@#$" He said

[/QUOTE]
"Wow what a Dragon Ball Z Rip-Off," said the Canadian Horror Reviewer, Phelous.

theManCalledSting said:
"That just means 500 Rare Item Drops and a Ton of Credits! Oh it pays to be the Heroine!" said Neptune as she transformed into her HDD mode of Purple Heart.
"Oh Just shut up about that crap and let's kick his ass!" said Blanc as she too activated her HDD mode.

"PUNY GODS, YOU ARE BUT DUST UNDER THE EYE OF UNICRON!" said the Avatars

@apoliseno
"Well, I'm feeling a bit under prepared." Snake said to himself. He reloaded his gun.

"I guess I'll just try to keep up."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, I'm feeling a bit under prepared." Snake said to himself. He reloaded his gun.
"I guess I'll just try to keep up."
"Then Might I recommend this gun?" said a voice of a Young Girl who tosses a much more powerful version of Snake's Patriot.

"UNI!" said the Neptunia Characters in unison.

"Yep! I'm filling in for Big Sis, she's busy with important matters over at Lastation!" said the CPU canidate.

theManCalledSting said:
"Then Might I recommend this gun?" said a voice of a Young Girl who tosses a much more powerful version of Snake's Patriot.
"UNI!" said the Neptunia Characters in unison.

"Yep! I'm filling in for Big Sis, she's busy with important matters over at Lastation!" said the CPU canidate.

Snake grinned.

"Alright, this is better."

Snake opened fire on the stone avatars.

Drake: Drake only smirked. He was about to exhaust his own stamina, but he felt it was time to unleash his power. The ground shook with the force of a 6.0 magnitude earthquake as Drake stabbed his blade into the ground. From each thorn on the blade, a tendril of shadow extended out and grew in size. Drake held out his arm and flicked his wrist, and each tendril shot forward and found their marks in the avatars of Unicron. A few of them even drained a bit of strength from the avatars and fed a portion of that to Drake to keep him sustained long enough to fully use his power. Once it depleted, however, he would lose all of his stamina and pass out from the stress.

In the Basilicom of Trenzalore

"The Weakest point in the whole fabric of my universe..." said the Doctor as he continued is analysis of the Crack.

"Doctor, what's going on?" asked Clara.

"Well the Timelords are trying to break out of whatever Universe I put them in... so of logically they'd pick at the weakest point," explained the Doctor.

"Then what about that Question?" asked IF.

"Must be a signal to tell them that it's okay, to come out..." said the Doctor before Fainting.

"DOCTOR!" said Compa.

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
"Wow what a Dragon Ball Z Rip-Off," said the Canadian Horror Reviewer, Phelous.
"You mean that Anime with Super Saiyans in it?, Yeah I have noticed the similarities between my transformations and Super Saiyan 1 2 and 3, namely the hair and strength, but goku cannot use magic can he? And a Super Saiyan's hair is Gold, not white" Elemento Said "But this is reality, not fiction" He added

apoliseno said:

Drake: Drake only smirked. He was about to exhaust his own stamina, but he felt it was time to unleash his power. The ground shook with the force of a 6.0 magnitude earthquake as Drake stabbed his blade into the ground. From each thorn on the blade, a tendril of shadow extended out and grew in size. Drake held out his arm and flicked his wrist, and each tendril shot forward and found their marks in the avatars of Unicron. A few of them even drained a bit of strength from the avatars and fed a portion of that to Drake to keep him sustained long enough to fully use his power. Once it depleted, however, he would lose all of his stamina and pass out from the stress.

From the crack of the earthquake came more Unicron Avatars, "Little God, fear that which lived before creation! I am Unicron! I am Power Incarnate! I am your Destroyer!" called out the Horde

"Wow, you really blew it, Mary Sue!" said Neptune.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"You mean that Anime with Super Saiyans in it?, Yeah I have noticed the similarities between my transformations and Super Saiyan 1 2 and 3, namely the hair and strength, but goku cannot use magic can he? And a Super Saiyan's hair is Gold, not white" Elemento Said "But this is reality, not fiction" He added

[/QUOTE]
"Still a Rip Off, and besides this is just a dumb Role Play!" said the very Meta Phelous.

Snake ran around the feet of the Unicrons, hurling bundles of explosives as high as he could, trying to damage knee joints.

Drake: Drake realized the error he made unleashing what powers he had access to in this universe, but it was time for the finale before he passed out.

"Everyone down now!" he shouted to the group.

theManCalledSting said:
"Still a Rip Off, and besides this is just a dumb Role Play!" said the very Meta Phelous.
"You are insane" Elemento says "This is not a game, or a roleplay, it's real life" He added

(Stop breaking the fourth wall dammit)

apoliseno said:

Drake: Drake realized the error he made unleashing what powers he had access to in this universe, but it was time for the finale before he passed out.

Snake dove behind cover without question.

in the Basilicom of Trenzalore.

"Doctor, wha-what's wrong?" asked Clara with worry in her voice.

"Must of been the Fish Custard... Food Poisoning, that's a new one..." the Doctor said...

"I knew I should have checked the expiration date on the Fish fingers!" Compa cursed herself.

@Some_Bloke

"DOCTOR! I AM UNICRON!" called out Unicron from the depths of the Basilicom.

"Oh yeah, well I'm the Doctor and you're just a lump of Rock!" spat the Doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"You are insane" Elemento says "This is not a game, or a roleplay, it's real life" He added
(Stop breaking the fourth wall dammit)

[/QUOTE]
"Hey kids, want to buy an OSW T-Shart so you can be like your Hero, Mr. OOC?" asked Mr. OOC who was selling OSW "What Bar?" T-Shirts.

Nova Prime flew in front of the Unicron Avatars to proclaim his loyalty to the Dark God.

"Child of Primus, you dare mock me with this petty deal?"

"You mistaken Unicron, it was your spark that enlightened mine to the whole Multiverse," countered Nova Prime.

"BAH! I Care not for the Multiverse," Unicron said as he smashed Nova Prime to Nothingness, "I care only to excact my revenge on the one being that chained me to this wretched Planet!"

@Some_Bloke

Drake: Yanking his blade from the ground, the shadowy tendrils still flailing and bashing Unicron avatars, Drake spoke an ancient Greek incantation and the tendrils flew off of the blade, leaving the blade to dissipate, and flew forward. Each tendril met up in the center of the Unicron avatars and exploded in a giant ball of green flame, consuming the avatars in the middle. Darkness clouded Drake's vision as he crumpled to the ground, skin cold, pale, and barely breathing. He was done for a while.

apoliseno said:

Obviously the Dark powers of Hades does nothing to the Chaos Bringer, Unicron.

"Wow, all that work for nothing..." Neptune said.

"Yeah, for everyone we beat up two more take their place! It's like a Hoard Mode mixed with a Boss Rush!" proclaimed Uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back