• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
(Oh, they're fighting robots now? Alright.)
Snake scanned the area for enemies, seeing if anyone needed help, things like that.
Vehicon soldiers surround Snake the moment he leapt out of Optimus

Eradicons_Group_Darkness_Rising_2.jpg

"Human you shall surrender to Nova Prime"

Crenando said:
Godzilla lifted the Toppler and gave him a tombstone into several smaller Ultron Sentinels. He then dropped him and breathed his bomb-ass atomic breath at it.

D-Lo Brown and his personal army of terminators appear from a Tear they were the Nation of Termination and they plan to aid Ultron!

theManCalledSting said:
Vehicon soldiers surround Snake the moment he leapt out of Optimus
Eradicons_Group_Darkness_Rising_2.jpg

"Human you shall surrender to Nova Prime"
Snake slowly raised his hands, then let a smoke grenade fall to the ground. He used the cover to draw his weapon and open fire upon the vehicons.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]how else am I gonna show how far my Spirit bomb attack has charged, since it charges at random rates

[/QUOTE]
(Do whatever fits the moment for the sake of pacing.)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake slowly raised his hands, then let a smoke grenade fall to the ground. He used the cover to draw his weapon and open fire upon the vehicons.
The Vehicons being dumber than your average storm trooper fired at each other and killed themselves in the confusion.

"Hey! Snake Hayter! It's great to see you here!" called out Neptune.

Elemento Neutralis]"What is getting wet compared to our survival" Elemento yelled [/QUOTE] "We'll be completely useless now!" said the Old Man as they were all teleported to a dump somewhere in the city. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL]

@Crenando

theManCalledSting said:
The Vehicons being dumber than your average storm trooper fired at each other and killed themselves in the confusion.
"Hey! Snake Hayter! It's great to see you here!" called out Neptune.
Snake sighed as he fired a burst of HE rounds at the neck joint of a nearby Vehicon, sending it's head flying off.

"I think you may have me confused with someone else. That seems to be happening a lot recently."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake sighed as he fired a burst of HE rounds at the neck joint of a nearby Vehicon, sending it's head flying off.
"I think you may have me confused with someone else. That seems to be happening a lot recently."
"Oh, sorry, I'm Neptune the Main Heroine and the CPU of Planeptune!" greeted Neptune.

"Oh I see it's a Massive Event Crossover between multiple Properties, that explains it," said MAGES.

@apoliseno

Trenzalore-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Seeing as the new girl just anime-style finished the mega Transformer, Drake just sat right back down and laid in the grass, ready to call up shadowy spikes to skewer anything that tried to interrupt him.

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Drake: Seeing as the new girl just anime-style finished the mega Transformer, Drake just sat right back down and laid in the grass, ready to call up shadowy spikes to skewer anything that tried to interrupt him.

Vehicon troopers appear again...

"Oh it's those guys again, man... Dogoos are more threatening than these loosers!" said Neptune as she prepared for battle.

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh, sorry, I'm Neptune the Main Heroine and the CPU of Planeptune!" greeted Neptune.
"Oh I see it's a Massive Event Crossover between multiple Properties, that explains it," said MAGES.

@apoliseno
Snake was trying to give the group some breathing room by laying down suppressive fire on the oncoming Bots.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is that my universe got attacked from 2 different universe in short order, then I hitchhiked here in a Police Call Box. Whatever's going on, I think it may just qualify as a potential apocalypse."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake was trying to give the group some breathing room by laying down suppressive fire on the oncoming Bots.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is that my universe got attacked from 2 different universe in short order, then I hitchhiked here in a Police Call Box. Whatever's going on, I think it may just qualify as a potential apocalypse."
"Or much worse judging form that Mountain..." said MAGES.

Unicron12.jpg

"Doctor, we must make hast to the Basilicom! Unicron is already awakening," said Prime as he sped past Vehicon Troopers to the Old Basilicom

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
"Or much worse judging form that Mountain..." said MAGES.
Unicron12.jpg

"Doctor, we must make hast to the Basilicom! Unicron is already awakening," said Prime as he sped past Vehicon Troopers to the Old Basilicom

@Some_Bloke
Snake watched as the huge robot rose.

"Damn. This day just keeps getting worse."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake watched as the huge robot rose.
"Damn. This day just keeps getting worse."
latest

"Why did you have to say that?" asked Neptune rhetorically.

"I am Unicron..." said the Giant Rock Avatar of Unicron

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Why did you have to say that?" asked Neptune rhetorically.

"I am Unicron..." said the Giant Rock Avatar of Unicron
Snake began to retreat, firing a few shots at some oncoming Vehicons.

"If I had access to Mother Base, a few bombing runs might put that thing down. But of course that would be convenient."

Drake: Drake shot up from his spot on the ground as his blade reformed into his sword hand, but this time it was a bit bigger than a short sword, but it still had the jagged edges. He slammed his foot on the ground and a fissure opened in front of him with a platoon of undead Spartan warriors rising up and ready for combat. He shouted a set of orders in ancient Greek and they formed a solid wall of shields in front of the group, braced for defense.

"Anyone got a plan?"

"Hey, Doc... I think I see Neptune!" said Blanc as she transformed to her HDD mode and flew out of the Building

"Blanc, wait!" called out Optmus but it was too late Blanc left before Prime can warn her, "Unicron is the planet itself..."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake began to retreat, firing a few shots at some oncoming Vehicons.
"If I had access to Mother Base, a few bombing runs might put that thing down. But of course that would be convenient."
Unicron's rock avatar was struck down by Blanc's attack

"It's a Good thing, I was around," Blanc said Smugly.

"BLANC! YOU ACTUALLY LEFT YOUR ROOM!" Neptune said in Shock.

"Well, yeah so where are the other Goddesses?"

"Oh you know waiting for a the right time to make a Dramatic Return!" Neptune said happily.

Out from the Ores came an army of Unicron Rock Avatar.

"Though Unicron may be one, little Gods... But We are all Unicron!" said the Army in Unison.

theManCalledSting said:
"Hey, Doc... I think I see Neptune!" said Blanc as she transformed to her HDD mode and flew out of the Building
"Blanc, wait!" called out Optmus but it was too late Blanc left before Prime can warn her, "Unicron is the planet itself..."

Unicron's rock avatar was struck down by Blanc's attack

"It's a Good thing, I was around," Blanc said Smugly.

"BLANC! YOU ACTUALLY LEFT YOUR ROOM!" Neptune said in Shock.

"Well, yeah so where are the other Goddesses?"

"Oh you know waiting for a the right time to make a Dramatic Return!" Neptune said happily.

Out from the Ores came an army of Unicron Rock Avatar.

"Though Unicron may be one, little Gods... But We are all Unicron!" said the Army in Unison.
"Alright... we just need to do that again. About 500 more times."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back