• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:

Cafe-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Sighing out of ADHD boredom, Drake took the appropriate amount of money out of his pocket and set it on the table as he stood up.

"Well, thanks for bearing with me long enough for lunch, thanks for finding a place for lunch, and thanks for the help out there during that fight. I'm gonna go walk around, explore, and see if I can get in touch with my peeps back home. Catch ya later!" Drake turned around and gaver Mages a slight wave with his right hand as he started to walk away.

@theManCalledSting
"Wait! If you are a demi-God, then perhaps you can aid the Goddesses in Trenzalore..."

@Some_Bloke

The Doctor set foot on Trenzalore, "Well that's something I never thought I'd do... Where are the Goddesses?"

"I-I don't know... They should be here unless," IF shuddered with thoughts of the worst possible Outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Café-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Halting at the request of his help, Drake stopped in his stride and turned around.

"So, you also have goddesses here? Well, I won't be able to use any portals to the Underworld or Tartarus since Hades didn't follow me through to this realm, but I can still use a wider variety of my powers. How far away is this Trenzalore place anyways? If it's far, I can Shadow Travel us over there," Drake offered.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Café-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Halting at the request of his help, Drake stopped in his stride and turned around.

"So, you also have goddesses here? Well, I won't be able to use any portals to the Underworld or Tartarus since Hades didn't follow me through to this realm, but I can still use a wider variety of my powers. How far away is this Trenzalore place anyways? If it's far, I can Shadow Travel us over there," Drake offered.

@theManCalledSting
"No need, we can use the Map," MAGES. said as they were suddenly in Trenzalore fields.

"The Wonders of JRPG-Map Fast Travel..."

theManCalledSting said:
Phelous died, but was okay once Ultron let him go, "Hey! Can you stop that!"
"I understand the concept of bringing order, and It is good when done right, but Ultron, I do not agree with your methods, also 50 of those Sentinels attacked me unprovoked when I arrived in this world through some kind of portal, they attacked first, got Destroyed, and I was at one transformation lower than this at the time. So how about this, You leave us alone, and I will let you go unharmed" Elemento said while bracing for a fight. @theManCalledSting

The Warworld above Trenzalore

"Nova Prime, the Doctor is in the Trap," said Jhiaxus the underling of Nova Prime

"Excellent, soon once the question is answered, time itself shall bend to the will of the Legacy of Primus," declared Nova Prime.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]"I understand the concept of bringing order, and It is good when done right, but Ultron, I do not agree with your methods, also 50 of those Sentinels attacked me unprovoked when I arrived in this world through some kind of portal, they attacked first, got Destroyed, and I was at one transformation lower than this at the time. So how about this, You leave us alone, and I will let you go unharmed" Elemento said while bracing for a fight. @theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! What did that have to do with me!" Phelous the Immortal Canadian ranted

"Histoire, you said that there was a signal coming from the Timelords, where is it?" asked the Doctor

"It is located within that Basilicom, the last remnant of whatever civilization that lived here," answered Histoire.

"Well be better hurry before those Mr. Robots show up!" said Compa

@Some_Bloke

Trenzalore-Neptunia Universe

Drake: Turning in a half circle, Drake stood amazed. Then Mages mentioned 'JRPG,' which got him thinking she was a looney.

"JRPG, like a video game? You think you live in a video game? I've heard of addictions in my time, but this one takes the cake Mages," Drake said before a good laugh.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Drake: Turning in a half circle, Drake stood amazed. Then Mages mentioned 'JRPG,' which got him thinking she was a looney.

"JRPG, like a video game? You think you live in a video game? I've heard of addictions in my time, but this one takes the cake Mages," Drake said before a good laugh.

@theManCalledSting

"It's MAGES., and also welcome to the most dangerous and dimensionally unstable spot in Gamindustri, Trenzalore..." said MAGES.

the earth shook and as from the heavens above came...

4477372-4840220447-24184.jpg

"MONSTRUCTOR!"

"And the Boss, appears, and me without four more party members..."

@Some_Bloke

"QUICK! EVERYONE TO THE BASILICOM! O_O" Histoire said franticlly.

Optimus transformed into a Truck and ordered, "Quick inside, it will be faster!"

Megatron instead opted to stay and fight the Gestalt

Last edited by a moderator:
Having lost track of the conversation, Snake decided to just follow along with what the others were doing.

@theManCalledSting

Drake: Even though he didn't understand why Mages thought this was a video game, he did understand the concept of a fight and that the big thing needed to die. The shadows congealed into his hand and formed his Stygian Iron short sword as he charged forward.

He extended a hand and the shadow cast by the giant Transformer worked against it, binding its legs together like ropes. His eyes began glowing a ghostly green color, as did the shadow ropes around Monstructor's legs, which began slowly and weakly sapping his strength.

@theManCalledSting

TommyGun15 said:
Having lost track of the conversation, Snake decided to just follow along with what the others were doing.
@theManCalledSting
"Snake, did you see that! It's a Gestalt! A Cybertronian Super Warrior! I never thought I'd see the day!" the Doctor said excitedly.

"Well at least he's happy," said IF to Clara.

@Some_Bloke

"Don't you sass me, boi!" shouted fat grandma, taking Phelous by the ear into the hatch.

As that happened, some more Z-List Marvel Characters jumped through the hatch. The Smasher, Generic Superhero, and the rap group Onyx all jumped out at once! They succeeded at toppling a Single Sentinel! 299 or so to go.

apoliseno said:

Drake: Even though he didn't understand why Mages thought this was a video game, he did understand the concept of a fight and that the big thing needed to die. The shadows congealed into his hand and formed his Stygian Iron short sword as he charged forward.

He extended a hand and the shadow cast by the giant Transformer worked against it, binding its legs together like ropes. His eyes began glowing a ghostly green color, as did the shadow ropes around Monstructor's legs, which began slowly and weakly sapping his strength.

@theManCalledSting
"All life rots under the shadow of Monstructor!" declared the beast of the Dead Universe... "Unicron shall rise again!"

"Well looks like this is a job for the Heroine! ME!" declared a voice from out of view.

"NEPTUNE?!" MAGES. said with surprise.

"YUP! THAT'S ME! THE MAIN PROTAGONIST AND THE CPU OF PLANEPTUNE!" declared Neptune as she appeared falling from the sky.

Neptune slashed Monstructor causing the Beast the fall on to one knee.

"Guess, that monster's not use to the powers of a Main Protagonist," said Neptune with pride bfore she notices Drake and asked MAGES. "Hey MAGES., who's the Mary Sue?"

Crenando said:
"Don't you sass me, boi!" shouted fat grandma, taking Phelous by the ear into the hatch.
As that happened, some more Z-List Marvel Characters jumped through the hatch. The Smasher, Generic Superhero, and the rap group Onyx all jumped out at once! They succeeded at toppling a Single Sentinel! 299 or so to go.
but then from the Mountains came an Ultron Toppler! With the power to Topple Mountains! @Some_Bloke

Crenando said:
"BUT FAT GRANDMA!" whined Phelous

Drake: Just staring at the arrival of the new chick, Drake almost forgot about the strain of his powers, especially now that he couldn't draw from Hades' strength. A cold sweat formed on his forehead and his face became a bit paler than usual. He still managed a cocky smirk, though.

"Name's Drake, Ethan Drake."

@theManCalledSting

theManCalledSting said:
but then from the Mountains came an Ultron Toppler! With the power to Topple Mountains! @Some_Bloke
"Well shit, Looks like I have to transform to my ultimate form" Elemento Said as he Transformed to Divine form level 3 , His white spiky hair took the shape of a Super Saiyan 3's hair "HEY YOU" Elemento yelled as he flew torwards the Ultron Toppler, and punched it, knocking it back into the mountain

Just then, the ground started to shake...and up rose...

500px-Godzilla_(Earth-616).jpg

Marvel's freaky mutant Godzilla that they had to change for copyright reasons!(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back