• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Vale-RWBY Universe

Raiden: Seeing no useful information being gathered here, Raiden made his choice.

"Torchwick, I won't be taking you to prison. You're too dangerous to be left alive. At least your death comes quick," Raiden stated with a smirk. In the blink of an eye, Raiden bisected Torchwick and sheathed his blade after cleaning the blood off with his forearm.

@theManCalledSting

TommyGun15 said:
Yami appeared beside Gregory, thousands of new eyes blinking across his skin for a moment before closing and fading. Since Yami couldn't insult Revan directly, he'd settle for sharing his views with Gregory.
"Oh, is he going to get that guy who can stop us? What was his name? Michael McDoesn'texist?"
(( I understood that reference ))

apoliseno said:

Vale-RWBY Universe

Raiden: Seeing no useful information being gathered here, Raiden made his choice.

"Torchwick, I won't be taking you to prison. You're too dangerous to be left alive. At least your death comes quick," Raiden stated with a smirk. In the blink of an eye, Raiden bisected Torchwick and sheathed his blade after cleaning the blood off with his forearm.

@theManCalledSting
???

Roman woke up in a lovely lush garden.

"Roman! I've been waiting for you!" called out Missy.

"Missy? Well the hell am I? I thought I died," Roman explained.

"Well actually, you did... really nasty I might add," Missy said as she poured herself a cup of tea, "Now why don't you sit down and relax?"

Roman walked over to Missy and demanded, "Where the hell am I!"

"Isn't it obvious? Welcome to the Afterlife..."

latest

"A Touch bit messy, but I plan on cleaning it up for our guests..." Missy said with a rather sinister grin.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see..."

((@Some_Bloke ))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Clara..." IF said to get Clara's attention.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think it's a Cyberman..." IF said as the metal foot steps are revealed to belong to a Blonde Girl.

@The Servant

"That must be the girl that the Doctor saved," IF said ," So wanna come along? Everyone's waiting for you to come back to the Control Room."

My character Elemento Neutralis and his Companion/ Wife are sucked through a dimensional tear

"What in the heck... DIVINE FORCEFIELD" Elemento Neutralis says while he casts a forcefield around him and his wife Kathy as they are sucked in to the Tear.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kathy Neutralis yells as she is sucked in.

They both are sucked through a tear from their home universe to AGE OF ULTRON arc

@Some_Bloke

Elemento Neutralis] [COLOR=#ffcc99][B]My character Elemento Neutralis and his Companion/ Wife are sucked through a dimensional tear[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff][B]Elemento Neutralis : "What in the heck... DIVINE FORCEFIELD" *Casts forcefield around him and his wife Kathy as they are sucked in*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff99cc][B]Kathy Neutralis : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [/B][/COLOR] They both are sucked through a tear from their home universe to AGE OF ULTRON arc [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL]
((Please use the novel format and not the script format thank you very much. @Some_Bloke ))

IF coughed, Aigis did not respond... "Wow, this got awkward fast..." IF said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Hey, Clara wanna do that talking thing you wanted to do?" IF whispered to Clara.

@The Servant ((Take your time if you wish, but please have some sort of presence in the OOC, Servant... So we know you're still here))

Elemento Neutralis] [COLOR=#ffcc99][B]My character Elemento Neutralis and his Companion/ Wife are sucked through a dimensional tear[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff][B] "What in the heck... DIVINE FORCEFIELD" Elemento Neutralis says while he casts a forcefield around him and his wife Kathy as they are sucked in to the Tear.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff99cc][B]" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kathy Neutralis yells as she is sucked in.[/B][/COLOR] They both are sucked through a tear from their home universe to AGE OF ULTRON arc [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL]
@Some_Bloke (we got ourselves a tense swapper)

@Some_Bloke[/URL]
(Elemento Neutralis and his Wife are sucked through a dimensional tear

"What in the heck... DIVINE FORCEFIELD" Elemento Neutralis said while he cast a forcefield around him and his wife Kathy as they were sucked in to the Tear.

Kathy Neutralis yelled as she was sucked in.

They both are sucked through a tear from their home universe to AGE OF ULTRON Universe)

Fixed

The TARDIS

The Doctor set the coordinates to Lastation, "You'll love Lastation! It's the technological hub of Gamindustry... It's also the perfect place to celebrate Aigis, getting better."

"Is he always this hyper?" asked Megatron to Junko.

"Yes." Junko replied.

Deep within the TARDIS

"Look, you're confused, I get that but... I'm sure the Doctor can answer any questions you have," IF said to Aigis.

Clara whispered to IF, "That's a girl, how can that girl make all that metal stomping?"

@The Servant

Age of Ultron Universe: In the middle of nowhere

A Dimensional Tear opens and Chucks Two individuals out of it.

"F@#$ F@#$ F@#$ F@#$ F@@@@@@@#######" Elemento and Kathy Yell as they are chucked out Unceremoniously.

All of a sudden they are attacked by robots.

"KATHY GET BEHIND ME!" Elemento yells as his Hair turns white and spiky, due to him entering Divine form level 1, and he proceeds to Destroy all the attacking robots.

After the fight is done, Elemento says"Where are we? And why did those Robots attack on sight"

"I don't know, love, but one thing is for certain, This is definitely not a world we have been to before"Kathy replies

Elemento and Kathy then Try to look for someone who knows what is going on.

@Some_Bloke (I need to run into one of your characters that are in this arc)

"Don't you be sassin' me, Ultron Sentinel!" shouted the elderly woman that looked kind of like a middle-aged Minnesotan, "or I'll tell you the story of Demo Reel!"

The Sentinel flew away.

"It isn't very long!" she added in. "Forget him, come inside! Sassberry pie!"

Crenando said:
"Don't you be sassin' me, Ultron Sentinel!" shouted the elderly woman that looked kind of like a middle-aged Minnesotan, "or I'll tell you the story of Demo Reel!"
The Sentinel flew away.

"It isn't very long!" she added in. "Forget him, come inside! Sassberry pie!"
"Ok then, we will follow your inside" Elemento says, as him and Kathy follow them inside.

"Now for introductions nya" Kathy added.

"I am Elemento and this is my wife Kathy" Elemento said as he extended his hand out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back