• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"She's fine. Right now we're discussing what our next move will be."
"Make sure I never set foot on Trenzalore fields..." said the Doctor knowing that is where he will die...

"The Universe is too important to go away without me trying to save it..."

TommyGun15 said:
Yami tilted his head.
"I don't know. I might be able to kill it. Ask her if monsters have souls. Where I'm from everything has a soul, but it changes in different universes. If it has a soul, I can probably eat it."
Gregory nodded in response "Does it have a soul?"

"A soul for every person it kills." The Jorogumo explained "It, like the bones is added to the pile."

Gregory turned back to Yami and shot him a cocky half-smile "Looks like it can be killed after all."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Gregory nodded in response "Does it have a soul?"
"A soul for every person it kills." The Jorogumo explained "It, like the bones is added to the pile."

Gregory turned back to Yami and shot him a cocky half-smile "Looks like it can be killed after all."

[/QUOTE]
Yami nodded. A cocky grin spread across his face.

"You know, I'm almost tempted to let her see me, just to see if she'd freak out of not."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned.
"Did you hear something?"
"nothing but a nagging reminder of why I keep running..."

@TommyGun15 @apoliseno (@Some_Bloke )

Back in the main control room of the TARDIS the Doctor arrived with Snake

The Doctor somberly asked Histoire, "Where are the Goddesses fighting..."

"A New Dungeon... Trenzalore fields."

"What..."

"Trenzalore fields... A Dungeon that Neptune recently discovered... Even I have not seen the dungeon myself so I am very excited to record all what happens there..." Histoire said very excitedly.

"No. I am not going to set a foot on Trenzalore!" said the Doctor

TommyGun15 said:
Yami nodded. A cocky grin spread across his face.
"You know, I'm almost tempted to let her see me, just to see if she'd freak' out of not."
"She's a spider-monster disguised as a Japanese lady." Gregory kept his half-smile, only for it to fade as he turned his attention back to the Jorogumo "I'm sure she's seen worse." He turned his attention to Yami "Knock yourself out."

"At least I know what you're talking about." She shrugged

theManCalledSting said:
"Whoa! Doc, I never seen you this scared about a dungeon that Nep found before!" IF said in shock to the Doctor's reaction.
@TommyGun15
Snake decided to defend the Doctor's decision.

"If the Doctor wants to stay on the TARDIS and provide tech support, more power to him in my opinion. Tech support is a must after all."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"She's a spider-monster disguised as a Japanese lady." Gregory kept his half-smile, only for it to fade as he turned his attention back to the Jorogumo "I'm sure she's seen worse." He turned his attention to Yami "Knock yourself out."
"At least I know what you're talking about." She shrugged

[/QUOTE]
Yami grinned.

"Well, I suppose it's the seal. I cannot channel my true power while it's active, even with my host's permission. Still, I prefer this form. It's better for... negotiation."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake decided to defend the Doctor's decision.
"If the Doctor wants to stay on the TARDIS and provide tech support, more power to him in my opinion. Tech support is a must after all."
"But the Goddesses need a Doctor..." Begged Histoire

theManCalledSting said:
"But the Goddesses need a Doctor..."
Snake scratched behind his head.

"Well... I guess we could take the girl..." Snake said, referring to not-Junko.

theManCalledSting said:
"Sorry, but I'm sort of a half Doctor... not really much a Doctor."
@Some_Bloke
Snake frowned.

"Well... then I guess we'll have to bring him along. But only if he's alright with it."

Snake looked at The Doctor, waiting for his reply.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned.
"Well... then I guess we'll have to bring him along. But only if he's alright with it."

Snake looked at The Doctor, waiting for his reply.
"I have a duty, some times... I have to stop running..." The Doctor said.

"So, let's get out of the TARDIS and get to Trenzalore," said the Doctor before turning to Histoire, "So where is it?"

"Trenzalore field is found in the land of Celestia..."

"Celestia the land of the Gods... Where no living creature can never utter any lies..."

"And a message from a tear in the fabric of reality itself..."

"And what is the Message?" asked the Doctor.

"The Message, is a question... from Gallifrey." said Histoire

theManCalledSting said:
"I have a duty, some times... I have to stop running..." The Doctor said.
"So, let's get out of the TARDIS and get to Trenzalore," said the Doctor before turning to Histoire, "So where is it?"

"Trenzalore field is found in the land of Celestia..."

"Celestia the land of the Gods... Where no living creature can never utter any lies..."

"And a message from a tear in the fabric of reality itself..."

"And what is the Message?" asked the Doctor.
Before The Doctor could leave, he heard the sound of a familiar voice coming from behind him.

"Doctor?" Clara Oswald spoke, holding her head in one hand. Standing next to her was the Librarian "Ah, travelling across time and space always seems to disorient you mortals." He rolled his eyes and looked around the TARDIS "I see you've lost your ability to Time Travel. I guess that means this was a wasted trip." He shrugged "I was going to do a deal, your time travel ability for the life of Clara Oswald. The last Doctor I met. I think you'd know him better as sandshoes, he put up a fight."

The Librarian turned to Clara and then back to The Doctor "This one's a pain in the arse. Saw me standing near a bunch of schoolkids. She's got some fire in her." The Librarian turned to walk away

"Where are you going?" Clara demanded, steadying herself

"You're more trouble than you're worth. Do you have any idea how my Claras I had to go through to find the right one?Take her off my hands for me, will you Doctor?"

As the Librarian left, Clara turned her attention to the Doctor "Doctor, what is going on?" She asked in a frantic tone, but there was also a hint of worry in it "You need to answer your phone, I mean what's the point in having one if you never use it?" She picked up a mobile phone sitting on the TARDIS console and showed it to the Doctor. It had one hundred and twenty seven missed calls.

"I have been worried sick about you."

@theManCalledSting

Domi: Dying Universe

Before Gregory could reply, the sound of loud ringing filled the ears of everyone in the room, causing the Jorōgumo to fall to her knees, covering her ears and shouting in pain. The roof to the building was torn off, as was the ceiling above the cellar and a massive Gashadokuro stood before the group, looking down at them.

"Yami." Gregory spoke "No time like the present."

@TommyGun15

@TehFanzyBillCipher

@ryanpk200

@Samevi

@apoliseno

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Before The Doctor could leave, he heard the sound of a familiar voice coming from behind him.
"Doctor?" Clara Oswald spoke, holding her head in one hand. Standing next to her was the Librarian "Ah, travelling across time and space always seems to disorient you mortals." He rolled his eyes and looked around the TARDIS "I see you've lost your ability to Time Travel. I guess that means this was a wasted trip." He shrugged "I was going to do a deal, your time travel ability for the life of Clara Oswald. The last Doctor I met. I think you'd know him better as sandshoes, he put up a fight."

The Librarian turned to Clara and then back to The Doctor "This one's a pain in the arse. Saw me standing near a bunch of schoolkids. She's got some fire in her." The Librarian turned to walk away

"Where are you going?" Clara demanded, steadying herself

"You're more trouble than you're worth. Do you have any idea how my Claras I had to go through to find the right one?Take her off my hands for me, will you Doctor?"

As the Librarian left, Clara turned her attention to the Doctor "Doctor, what is going on?" She asked in a frantic tone, but there was also a hint of worry in it "You need to answer your phone, I mean what's the point in having one if you never use it?" She picked up a mobile phone sitting on the TARDIS console and showed it to the Doctor. It had one hundred and twenty seven missed calls.

"I have been worried sick about you."

[/QUOTE]
"Clara... I'm at the end."

Histoire said to Clara, "The Goddesses stand on the fields of Trenzalore, The lords of time shall face the great war, and the question is asked that you mustn't ignore."

"And that is... What is the question!" the Doctor angrily asked Histoire.

"Doctor who?"

Yami began to cackle madly, black flames covering his body. In a flash of dark fire, he vanished.

Above them, a cloud of inky black shadow hovered over the Gashadokuro. A pair of gigantic arms, long and thing for their size yet still as big around as a tree, shot out of the cloud, grabbing the huge skeleton by the head. The beast was dragged into the cloud as Yami's laugh howled overhead. For a few moments there was the sound of breaking bones, gnashing teeth, and laughter. Then a rain of bones, most of them old and decayed, fell from the cloud. After the rain stopped, the cloud dissipated, and was gone.

theManCalledSting said:
"Clara... I'm at the end."
Histoire said to Clara, "The Goddesses stand on the fields of Trenzalore, The lords of time shall face the great war, and the question is asked that you mustn't ignore."

"And that is... What is the question!" the Doctor angrily asked Histoire.

"Doctor who?"
Snake frowned.

"Cryptic. Of course it's cryptic. It can never make sense."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned.
"Cryptic. Of course it's cryptic. It can never make sense."
"Gallifrey is gone."

"But it's not Doctor, you've saved it remember? Have faith in us, in all of us... you will stand, and Silence will fall." Histoire reassured the Doctor.

@Some_Bloke

"We will stand together, we've done the impossible... and so have you... together... Gallifrey will stand once more and the Doctor will not fall! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و" said the fairy Histoire.

theManCalledSting said:
"We will stand together, we've done the impossible... and so have you... together... Gallifrey will stand once more and the Doctor will not fall! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و" said the fairy Histoire.
"Well, after that mildly inspirational speech, shall we get going? I'm pretty sure the Goddesses need us."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, after that mildly inspirational speech, shall we get going? I'm pretty sure the Goddesses need us."
"Right, Clara take these!" the Doctor said as he threw some credits at Clara, "And go buy something nice for yourself at the shop with Iffy"

"He means me, hi, I'm IF the windwalker of gamindustry," IF said extending her hand to Clara

@Some_Bloke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back