• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"I was a revolutionist first, fighting agaist the horrid caste system of the Autobots before becoming the monster I was fighting..." said Megatron as he rubbed a black symbol on his chest to reveal the Autobot Symbol "I wear this badge now as penance for my sins..."
Snake gave Megatron a careful look for a few moments, but then shrugged.

"Well, I've trusted people who've given me far greater reasons to distrust them. I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake gave Megatron a careful look for a few moments, but then shrugged.
"Well, I've trusted people who've given me far greater reasons to distrust them. I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt."
"Thank you, Human," said Megatron

"YAY! WE'RE ALL FRIENDS NOW!" cheered Compa.

theManCalledSting said:
"Thank you, Human," said Megatron
"YAY! WE'RE ALL FRIENDS NOW!" cheered Compa.
"Right... So, how is this book going to help us? I'm still not exactly clear on that."

TommyGun15 said:
"Right... So, how is this book going to help us? I'm still not exactly clear on that."
"I am Histoire, the Tome of Gamindustry, I see all. What ever happens in the land is then recorded in our history... In short... we mustn't let Nova Prime obtain my knowledge and powers."

theManCalledSting said:
"I am Histoire, the Tome of Gamindustry, I see all. What ever happens in the land is then recorded in our history... In short... we mustn't let Nova Prime obtain my knowledge and powers."
Snake dismissed the talking book as something that must be normal in this universe. Besides, he'd seen stranger.

"Well, given that they are physically incapable of entering the TARDIS in their normal forms, I'd say that's the safest place."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake dismissed the talking book as something that must be normal in this universe. Besides, he'd seen stranger.
"Well, given that they are physically incapable of entering the TARDIS in their normal forms, I'd say that's the safest place."
"Oh yes, A wonderful Idea! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_" Histoire said with excitement.

"Oh Histy's so happy she's using emoticons again!" said Compa

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh yes, A wonderful Idea! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_" Histoire said with excitement.
"Oh Histy's so happy she's using emoticons again!" said Compa
(Ok.)

"Um... right."

Snake rubbed out his cigarette in the palm of his hand, ignoring the pain.

"Well, better get moving before more arrive."

TommyGun15 said:
(Ok.)
"Um... right."

Snake rubbed out his cigarette in the palm of his hand, ignoring the pain.

"Well, better get moving before more arrive."
"All rightty! Let's head to the TARDIS now!" Compa said as she led everyone, yes even Megatron to the TARDIS.

IF opened the door to the TARDIS to let everyone in.

"Hey, you guys are back," IF said with a smile.

"Well, we don't know where the Lex Express landed, ..." Stated One Half of HurriKane. "We need four people. Four just seems like a right number...like the Fantastic Four...or the Original Teen Titans!"

Crenando said:
"Well, we don't know where the Lex Express landed, ..." Stated One Half of HurriKane. "We need four people. Four just seems like a right number...like the Fantastic Four...or the Original Teen Titans!"
[media]

[/media]
"Hey, I knew I left my shovel back in the trunk of this damn thing!" said TRIPLE H

theManCalledSting said:
"All rightty! Let's head to the TARDIS now!" Compa said as she led everyone, yes even Megatron to the TARDIS.
IF opened the door to the TARDIS to let everyone in.

"Hey, you guys are back," IF said with a smile.
Snake nodded.

"Alright. What's the plan? Should we reinforce the other Goddesses?"

Crenando said:
The Lex Express' paint chipped off to reveal it wasn't the Lex Express but it was actually...

[media]

[/media]

Jervis quietly snuck into the back of the party and began to dance with the other rose buds. "Yes, this makes me feel right at home!" A man in an old-timey swimsuit held his hand for a handshake, and Jervis followed suit.

Crenando said:
Jervis quietly snuck into the back of the party and began to dance with the other rose buds. "Yes, this makes me feel right at home!" A man in an old-timey swimsuit held his hand for a handshake, and Jervis followed suit.
"Hello everyone! Welcome to the Exotic Express!" said Ruby Rose's cousin, Adam Rose!

theManCalledSting said:
"I don't know, but can you check up on the Doctor... he seems down lately..." IF said with concern.
"Sure." Snake tracked the Doctor's location through the I-Droid. He wasn't going to go and get himself lost after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"Sure." Snake tracked the Doctor's location through the I-Droid. He wasn't going to go and get himself lost after all.
Snake sees the Doctor hugging the still inactive Aigis... The Doctor sobbed and begged her to live.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake leaned against the wall.
"Someone you knew?"
"Someone, who saved my life... Someone I promised I will fix..." The Doctor said still clinging to Aigis.

"The Most Human soul I have ever met."

(@The Servant )

theManCalledSting said:
"Someone, who saved my life... Someone I promised I will fix..." The Doctor said still clinging to Aigis.
"The Most Human soul I have ever met."

(@The Servant )
Snake didn't need to be a psychologist to see that The Doctor needed some time alone. He headed out of the room. Before he left, he said one thing to the Doctor.

"You'll be able to help her. I've seen you do more difficult things."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake didn't need to be a psychologist to see that The Doctor needed some time alone. He headed out of the room. Before he left, he said one thing to the Doctor.
"You'll be able to help her. I've seen you do more difficult things."
"I lived a long life... and long enough to know that I'm not a very good Doctor," said the Doctor still sobbing.

theManCalledSting said:
"I lived a long life... and long enough to know that I'm not a very good Doctor," said the Doctor still sobbing.
"And I'm not a snake. Yet that's what they call me. You'll figure something out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back