• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, I'll admit, that was impressive."
Snake pulled a multi-tool from wherever the hell he keeps his stuff.

"Want me to take off his legs?"
"I like your thinking!" said Blanc as she Smashed Bludgeon's legs until they were flat as possible.

"Now Guards, get glasses and come back here and interrogate this asshole while me and the rest go see what else he F***ed over in Lowee!"

theManCalledSting said:
"I like your thinking!" said Blanc as she Smashed Bludgeon's legs until they were flat as possible.
"Now Guards, get glasses and come back here and interrogate this asshole while me and the rest go see what else he F***ed over in Lowee!"
Snake followed, thinking to himself that he'd have to see about picking up some more effective explosives. That C4 didn't do $h!t to that robot.

"I don't suppose you've heard about the other Godesses fighting more of those giant robots?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake followed, thinking to himself that he'd have to see about picking up some more effective explosives. That C4 didn't do $h!t to that robot.
"I don't suppose you've heard about the other Godesses fighting more of those giant robots?"
"Nah, I was in my room read some books... guess I should go out some more from time to time..." Blanc in her CPU form of White Heart said.

"Also you better get you gear upgraded if you're thinking of fighting these creeps with us!"

"Yessy! What kind of weapons are you good with Mr. Snake!" Compa asked as she healed Junko with Compa's own Magic.

theManCalledSting said:
"Nah, I was in my room read some books... guess I should go out some more from time to time..." Blanc in her CPU form of White Heart said.
"Also you better get you gear upgraded if you're thinking of fighting these creeps with us!"

"Yessy! What kind of weapons are you good with Mr. Snake!" Compa asked as she healed Junko with Compa's own Magic.
Snake grinned.

"Guns, knives, and explosives. Got anything like that capable of taking down one of those giant robots?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake grinned.
"Guns, knives, and explosives. Got anything like that capable of taking down one of those giant robots?"
"We have some at the Shop here! Also I better get myself a new hammer," White Heart said before transforming back to her human form of Blanc.

"So, Snake... you finally got out of that Box of yours?" Blanc joked in reference to the other Snake they know.

theManCalledSting said:
"We have some at the Shop here! Also I better get myself a new hammer," White Heart said before transforming back to her human form of Blanc.
"So, Snake... you finally got out of that Box of yours?" Blanc joked in reference to the other Snake they know.
That comment earned Blanc and Compa another lecture on the tactical value of boxes. It lasted all the way to the weapons store.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
That comment earned Blanc and Compa another lecture on the tactical value of boxes. It lasted all the way to the weapons store.
"And Here are your new weapons and if you lecture me one more time about Boxes I'm going send you to the morgue!" Blanc said with a rather serious death glare.

"So, should we be heading back to the TARDIS?" asked Compa.

theManCalledSting said:
"And Here are your new weapons and if you lecture me one more time about Boxes I'm going send you to the morgue!" Blanc said with a rather serious death glare.
"So, should we be heading back to the TARDIS?" asked Compa.
Snake readied his newest weapons. Using some sort of modding technique (cheat codes), he'd made a sort of automatic rifle that fired high explosive rounds, and a plastic explosive with almost 10X the yield of C4, with a lower blast radius to prevent collateral damage. And he had an electric tactical knife, though it seemed a bit redundant.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake readied his newest weapons. Using some sort of modding technique (cheat codes), he'd made a sort of automatic rifle that fired high explosive rounds, and a plastic explosive with almost 10X the yield of C4, with a lower blast radius to prevent collateral damage. And he had an electric tactical knife, though it seemed a bit redundant.
Big Bosses I-droid rang with Xavier Woods of the New Day calling

"Big Boss! My Man! You better keep it tight and use those cheat codes I gave you for the great good!" (Well Xavier Woods runs a Let's Play Channel so it makes sense)

theManCalledSting said:
Big Bosses I-droid rang with Xavier Woods of the New Day calling
"Big Boss! My Man! You better keep it tight and use those cheat codes I gave you for the great good!" (Well Xavier Woods runs a Let's Play Channel so it makes sense)
(Damn, really? What's the channel?)

"Understood. I'm using it to make something that'll take the heads off a few giant robots."

TommyGun15 said:
(Damn, really? What's the channel?)
"Understood. I'm using it to make something that'll take the heads off a few giant robots."
"Dude, when this is over you wanna to a full LP of Transformers Devastation?! On my channel UpUpDownDown! KEEP IT TIGHT!"

theManCalledSting said:
@TommyGun15
"Snake who were you talking to?" asked Compa.
Snake hung up the I-Droid.

"Just one of my men. In my world, I lead a fairly large Private military organization called Diamond Dogs. We specialize in taking care of problems that the governments of the world don't want to get their hands dirty with."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake hung up the I-Droid.
"Just one of my men. In my world, I lead a fairly large Private military organization called Diamond Dogs. We specialize in taking care of problems that the governments of the world don't want to get their hands dirty with."
"Sounds like Nep-Nep, Iffy and me are like with Histoire," Compa said with a smile on her face showing she doesn't let that fact change her opinion on Big Boss or the Good he's done for Lowee.

The I-Droid rang again it was the Doctor, "Speaking of which, where is the Tome of Gamindustri?" asked the Doctor.

theManCalledSting said:
"Sounds like Nep-Nep, Iffy and me are like with Histoire," Compa said with a smile on her face showing she doesn't let that fact change her opinion on Big Boss or the Good he's done for Lowee.
The I-Droid rang again it was the Doctor, "Speaking of which, where is the Tome of Gamindustri?" asked the Doctor.
(Wait a minute... Gamindustri... Game industry. Blanc... name means white, lives in Lowee... Wii. Are the characters supposed to be personifications of the consoles or something?)

"The what?"

TommyGun15 said:
(Compa, company.)
(Compa is actually the personification of the developer of the game Complied Heart and yes you're right... IF stands for Idea Factory, Vert runs Lean Box... Noire runs Lastation and Neptune is the personification of the SEGA Neptune...)

"Histoire, the keeper of the history of the land... I theorized that the original Goddess of the land was either the Rani or one of the Gods of Ragnorok... and that they might of made Histoire and the other goddesses to prevent rebellion... That's just a theory of mine though..." the Doctor explained

theManCalledSting said:
(Compa is actually the personification of the developer of the game Complied Heart and yes you're right... IF stands for Idea Factory, Vert runs Lean Box... Noire runs Lastation and Neptune is the personification of the SEGA Neptune...)
"Histoire, the keeper of the history of the land... I theorized that the original Goddess of the land was either the Rani or one of the Gods of Ragnorok... and that they might of made Histoire and the other goddesses to prevent rebellion... That's just a theory of mine though..." the Doctor explained
"Alright. So we have to find this book? What does it do? I've read Tolkien, I have a vague idea of how this works. Does the book tell us how to stop these monsters, or does it do something more active like launch a huge beam of energy at their ship?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright. So we have to find this book? What does it do? I've read Tolkien, I have a vague idea of how this works. Does the book tell us how to stop these monsters, or does it do something more active like launch a huge beam of energy at their ship?"
"That depends if Histoire wants to be involved, ask Compa where Histy is..." the Doctor said before hanging up...

theManCalledSting said:
"That depends if Histoire wants to be involved, ask Compa where Histy is..." the Doctor said before hanging up...
Snake turned off the I-Droid.

"Well. Lead the way I guess."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake sighed.
"So, what? We wait?"
"Nope! We just need to walk over to my apartment in Planeptune!" said Compa as if it was a quick walk over half way down south of Gamindustry... which was true.

Compa's Apartment

"Thank the Goddesses for Fast Travel!" said Compa.

Compa grabbed a large book and said "Alright Histy, Nap time's over.

latest

"Greetings everyone and don't worry Compa you haven't disturbed my slumber... I was already up the moment the Warworld appeared." said Histoire

"Oh and it appears you've brought over the CPU of Lowee as well, and David..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Nope! We just need to walk over to my apartment in Planeptune!" said Compa as if it was a quick walk over half way down south of Gamindustry... which was true.
Compa's Apartment

"Thank the Goddesses for Fast Travel!" said Compa.

Compa grabbed a large book and said "Alright Histy, Nap time's over.

latest

"Greetings everyone and don't worry Compa you haven't disturbed my slumber... I was already up the moment the Warworld appeared." said Histoire

"Oh and it appears you've brought over the CPU of Lowee as well, and David..."
Snake was starting to look a bit annoyed.

"Alright, seriously? Does this David also have an eye-patch or something? If you must know, My name's John."

Irritated, Snake lit his cigar. Screw the fact that it was bad for his health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back