• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Hey is that you, Doc?!" called out IF.
"No, I don't think so, Iffy..."

"Damn...he's just another one of his assistants." IF said with disappointment in her voice. @apoliseno
(Alright.)

Snake heard a voice. He turned his head towards the two who'd arrived and gripped his gun. He didn't aim it at them, but there was aggression in his stance. D-Dog began to growl.

"And who might you be?"

TommyGun15 said:
(Alright.)
Snake heard a voice. He turned his head towards the two who'd arrived and gripped his gun. He didn't aim it at them, but there was aggression in his stance. D-Dog began to growl.

"And who might you be?"
"Whoa! Hold on there, Snake! We're pals of the Doctor," said IF who surprisingly knows Snake's name.

"Yessy! So please can you tell your adorable lil' puppy to calm down!" Compa said as she offered D-Dog treats.

C2F43041ADD6D83F496B3A91B92C59E63B250461

(Oh god really? If I remember right David is Solid Snake's real name.)

Snake holstered his weapon.

"How do you know my name?"

D-Dog sniffed the treats for a moment, then snatched them out of Compa's hand.

TommyGun15 said:

(Yes really, he later says to have Nep and crew forget that he was there)

"Met a Guy who looks a whole like you except he had two eyes," IF told Big Boss.

"And he was nice enough to give us plans to build a weapon to beat Arfoire," said Compa as she petted D-Dog.

"Yeah, so where's the Doctor, I told him about the Warworld," IF said.

"Iffy, why are you calling it that?" Compa said with an embarrassed experssion.

"What? I can't call it a Death S*** that's taken!"

(Hey, so I've kinda lost track of Sans in the RWBY universe. What's going on there? While it's not exactly out of character for him to pop up in random places, I'd rather save that as a last resort.)

TommyGun15 said:

(It is! and Otacon is Hal.)

theManCalledSting said:
(Yes really, he later says to have Nep and crew forget that he was there)
"Met a Guy who looks a whole like you except he had two eyes," IF told Big Boss.

"And he was nice enough to give us plans to build a weapon to beat Arfoire," said Compa as she petted D-Dog.

"Yeah, so where's the Doctor, I told him about the Warworld," IF said.

"Iffy, why are you calling it that?" Compa said with an embarrassed experssion.

"What? I can't call it a Death S*** that's taken!"
"Right... The Doctor is on the TARDIS... I think I need to process this whole thing for a moment."

Snake sat down a few feet from the TARDIS and sat down, lighting his Phantom Cigar. The smoke smelled suspiciously like cannabis.

(The contents of the Phantom Cigar, as explained by The Game Theorists.)

[media]

[/media]

TommyGun15 said:
"Right... The Doctor is on the TARDIS... I think I need to process this whole thing for a moment."
Snake sat down a few feet from the TARDIS and sat down, lighting his Phantom Cigar. The smoke smelled suspiciously like cannabis.

(The contents of the Phantom Cigar, as explained by The Game Theorists.)

[media]

[/media]
(Personally I hate Game Theory for the Video Games are Anti-Gay vid)

The Doctor emerged from the Police Box looking Vessle and said, "IFFY! COMPA! And... no Neptune... that's odd. Anyways... what's this I hear about a Warworld..."

"Nep-nep's busy fighting new monsters in a dungeon somewhere, with the other Goddesses," Compa explained.

"Yeah they came out of that Warworld never seen anything like them before!" IF expounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
(Personally I hate Game Theory for the Video Games are Anti-Gay vid)
The Doctor emerged from the Police Box looking Vessle and said, "IFFY! COMPA! And... no Neptune... that's odd. Anyways... what's this I hear about a Warworld..."
(Well, we all like different things.)

Snake rubbed out his cigar.

"Goddesses? Well, new universe I guess. So, how do we take out this Warworld? I think it's gonna take more than rockets."

TommyGun15 said:
(Well, we all like different things.)
Snake rubbed out his cigar.

"Goddesses? Well, new universe I guess. So, how do we take out this Warworld? I think it's gonna take more than rockets."
"Oh he's not from here is he?" Compa asked the Doctor.

"Yes, he's from a rather unstable cobbled up together Universe," the Doctor said and then he realized that Compa used the present tense to describe the Goddesses battle against the Transformers. "So, the invasion's already under way... Well then no time to lose! Come along then everyone!" the Doctor said as he ushered everyone to the TARDIS, "We've got deities to save."

"Well Blanc's still in Lowee, which is weird, she normally never misses out on a fight," IF explained.

"Blanc hasn't been herself when the Big thing appeared in the sky." Compa said with concern.

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh he's not from here is he?" Compa asked the Doctor.
"Yes, he's from a rather unstable cobbled up together Universe," the Doctor said and then he realized that Compa used the present tense to describe the Goddesses battle against the Transformers. "So, the invasion's already under way... Well then no time to lose! Come along then everyone!" the Doctor said as he ushered everyone to the TARDIS, "We've got deities to save."

"Well Blanc's still in Lowee, which is weird, she normally never misses out on a fight," IF explained.

"Blanc hasn't been herself when the Big thing appeared in the sky." Compa said with concern.
"Well, who should we go to first? It might be easier to save these goddesses with a bit more help... but if we drag our feet we might get there too late."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, who should we go to first? It might be easier to save these goddesses with a bit more help... but if we drag our feet we might get there too late."
"Tell me this IF, what do those nasty robots look like?" The Doctor asked

"They were big and the could change their shape..." IF Explained.

"Then we're heading to Lowee, I already know what happened to Lowee's CPU."

theManCalledSting said:
"Tell me this IF, what do those nasty robots look like?" The Doctor asked
"They were big and the could change their shape..." IF Explained.

"Then we're heading to Lowee, I already know what happened to Lowee's CPU."
"Well, if the Goddesses are fighting these Transformers, then we'll be able to kill two birds with one stone. Let's go find this Blanc."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, if the Goddesses are fighting these Transformers, then we'll be able to kill two birds with one stone. Let's go find this Blanc."
"That's the Spirit, then off to Lowee we go! GERONIMO!" The Doctor said as the TARDIS whisked them away to Lowee.

theManCalledSting said:
"That's the Spirit, then off to Lowee we go! GERONIMO!" The Doctor said as the TARDIS whisked them away to Lowee.
When the TARDIS landed, Snake slowly opened the door, checking to make sure nothing dangerous was outside.

TommyGun15 said:
When the TARDIS landed, Snake slowly opened the door, checking to make sure nothing dangerous was outside.
Snake found himself at the bad end of a Lowee soldier's rifle with Blanc behind them.

Hyperdimension_n_blanc_by_1mscreamingunison-d3bgi5z.jpg

"I ask that you surrender the Doctor to me at once! I'm not going to ask again!"

"See what I mean?" Compa said, as this display showed Blanc's odd behavior.

theManCalledSting said:
Snake found himself at the bad end of a Lowee soldier's rifle with Blanc behind them.
Hyperdimension_n_blanc_by_1mscreamingunison-d3bgi5z.jpg

"I ask that you surrender the Doctor to me at once! I'm not going to ask again!"

"See what I mean?" Compa said, as this display showed Blanc's odd behavior.

Snake slowly raised his hands, then let The Patriot fall from his hands. Then he proceeded to kick the soldier in the stomach, disarm her, steal her pistol, and put the soldier in a chokehold.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." Snake said, pressing his knife to the soldier's neck as D-Dog, knife clutched in his teeth, padded to Snake's side.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
Snake slowly raised his hands, then let The Patriot fall from his hands. Then he proceeded to kick the soldier in the groin, disarm him, steal his pistol, and put the soldier in a chokehold.
"Yeah, that's not going to happen." Snake said, pressing his knife to the soldier's neck as D-Dog, knife clutched in his teeth, padded to Snake's side.
(Lowee soldier are girls)

latest

"ALL RIGHT, ASSHOLE! YOU ASKED FOR IT!" 'Blanc' screamed as she smashed her hammer at Big Boss knocking him back into the TARDIS.

"I WANT DOCTOR F***FACE RIGHT NOW! AND I DON'T WANT ANY MORE TRICKS, OKAY?!"

Compa ran up to Big Boss and healed him with her magic, "Hope this makes you healthy again!"

"Snake I suggest we try my strategy this time around," suggested Doctor-Junko.

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"ALL RIGHT, ASSHOLE! YOU ASKED FOR IT!" 'Blanc' screamed as she smashed her hammer at Big Boss knocking him back into the TARDIS.

"I WANT DOCTOR F***FACE RIGHT NOW! AND I DON'T WANT ANY MORE TRICKS, OKAY?!"

Compa ran up to Big Boss and healed him with her magic, "Hope this makes you healthy again!"

"Snake I suggest we try my strategy this time around," suggested Doctor-Junko.
(Alright, fixed it, though it does raise the question of how Blanc his Snake without hitting the soldier.)

Snake growled and got to his feet, shoving the solider back towards Blanc.

"Fine. But keep your damn guns out of my face."

TommyGun15 said:
(Alright, fixed it, though it does raise the question of how Blanc his Snake without hitting the soldier.)
Snake growled and got to his feet, shoving the solider back towards Blanc.

"Fine. But keep your damn guns out of my face."
(Turn-Base RPG realm)

"Now what the hell are you waiting for, gramps! Hand over the Doctor and his damn phone booth!"

theManCalledSting said:
(Turn-Base RPG realm)
"Now what the hell are you waiting for, gramps! Hand over the Doctor and his damn phone booth!"
(I was more thinking along the lines of, the soldier is between Blanc and Snake, so how did the hammer hit him? Eh, it's not important.)

Snake picked up his gun.

"See, I'm not really going to do that. You can talk to the Doctor to your heart's content, but nothing is getting handed over to you. Deal with it."

TommyGun15 said:
(I was more thinking along the lines of, the soldier is between Blanc and Snake, so how did the hammer hit him? Eh, it's not important.)
Snake picked up his gun.

"See, I'm not really going to do that. You can talk to the Doctor to your heart's content, but nothing is getting handed over to you. Deal with it."
Doctor-Junko stepped out of the TARDIS wearing the Tenth Doctor's outfit, "Did someone call for a Doctor?"

"Great and too think he couldn't get any worse... now he has tits..." Blanc said with a very furious expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back