• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"The Human President, I see you've seen our demands..."
"Yes, it the usual typical stuff you lot want but the real question is... how did you get here..."

"A Tear in the fabric of Space and Time whisked our invasion fleet to this Dimension," said the Zygon.

"Okay, you just said invasion fleet so I can scratch you coming in peace as a motive..." the Doctor said.

"We wish to find a new homeworld..." the Zygon said, "Even now there are over a million of my people on this planet alone..."
One of the representatives stood.

"If the Earth exists in your dimension, why should you're planet not exist here? Could you not simply settle there?"

TommyGun15 said:
One of the representatives stood.
"If the Earth exists in your dimension, why should you're planet not exist here? Could you not simply settle there?"
"We ventured to where my world would be... only to find nothing but an empty void!" The Zygon snarled back

theManCalledSting said:
"We ventured to where my world would be... only to find nothing but an empty void!" The Zygon snarled back
"Well. In that case we are willing to give you a space of land, perhaps somewhere in Africa or Oceana if that's agreeable, we'll offer you a seat in the UN. However, we have a few conditions to this. We demand that all Zygons on this planet register the human identity they have taken, and that all humans captured by the Zygons be released."

Another representative stood.

"And you must put tracking beacons on your sea monsters. We do not want to find them attacking our ships."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well. In that case we are willing to give you a space of land, perhaps somewhere in Africa or Oceana if that's agreeable, we'll offer you a seat in the UN. However, we have a few conditions to this. We demand that all Zygons on this planet register the human identity they have taken, and that all humans captured by the Zygons be released."
"If that is what you wish, then you must release my people that you have captured."

TommyGun15 said:
Another representative stood.
"And you must put tracking beacons on your sea monsters. We do not want to find them attacking our ships."
"The Skarasen only take orders from the Zygon, Tracking beacons are not needed."

theManCalledSting said:
"If that is what you wish, then you must release my people that you have captured."
"The Skarasen only take orders from the Zygon, Tracking beacons are not needed."
"Very well. But those that we release must stay within the boundaries of your country."

TommyGun15 said:
"Very well. But those that we release must stay within the boundaries of your country."
"Very well," the Zygon commander said before extending his hand to the human as a sign of agreement.

"See! What I tell you! There's always another way, Snake!" The Doctor said Joyously.

theManCalledSting said:
"Very well," the Zygon commander said before extending his hand to the human as a sign of agreement.
"See! What I tell you! There's always another way, Snake!" The Doctor said Joyously.
There was a round of clapping all around as the representatives were happy to avoid World War 3. Meanwhile, Snake stood next to Junko in case she tried anything.

TommyGun15 said:
There was a round of clapping all around as the representatives were happy to avoid World War 3. Meanwhile, Snake stood next to Junko in case she tried anything.
latest

"Wow, no double cross? LAME!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Oh come on! It's not as fun when it's someone you'd expect!"
"Well, I can't say working together was fun while it lasted. But I can say that it's a shame. If you'd tried, you could've really helped a lot of people. But I suppose that isn't your style is it?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, I can't say working together was fun while it lasted. But I can say that it's a shame. If you'd tried, you could've really helped a lot of people. But I suppose that isn't your style is it?"
latest

"Honestly, it isn't... then again... the good Doctor did poke around my head a bit..."

latest

"He almost took out the one thing that defined me... he almost took away my despair..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Honestly, it isn't... then again... the good Doctor did poke around my head a bit..."

latest

"He almost took out the one thing that defined me... he almost took away my despair..."

Snake raised his eyebrow.

"Really?"

Snake sent The Doctor a message letting him know that Junko's despair, and thus her reason for being the way she is, may be removable

TommyGun15 said:
Snake raised his eyebrow.
"Really?"

Snake sent The Doctor a message letting him know that Junko's despair, and thus her reason for being the way she is, may be removable
"Oh yes, did that right before she poked into my knowledge about the Daleks... I guess you can say she's a tad more cooperative now... Well as Cooperative as she ever will be..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh yes, did that right before she poked into my knowledge about the Daleks... I guess you can say she's a tad more cooperative now... Well as Cooperative as she ever will be..."
Snake messaged him back.

"Well that explains why she hasn't tried to escape yet. But then I suppose that means we'll still have to deal with her in some manner. Since you just saved the world from World War 3, you could probably convince the UN not to kill her if you really want to..."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake messaged him back.
"Well that explains why she hasn't tried to escape yet. But then I suppose that means we'll still have to deal with her in some manner. Since you just saved the world from World War 3, you could probably convince the UN not to kill her if you really want to..."
"Don't worry, I got that covered already," the Doctor said as he slipped the documents ordering her execution in a paper shredder.

"Besides what better punishment is there for her than doing the right thing? Besides, the world needs a Doctor..."

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"Don't worry, I got that covered already," the Doctor said as he slipped the documents ordering her execution in a paper shredder.
"Besides what better punishment is there for her than doing the right thing? Besides, the world needs a Doctor..."
"Oh, what do you have in mind?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, what do you have in mind?"
latest

"He means this persona, Call me the Doctor as well... I was patterned off of his Tenth incarnation I believe... I have the Brainy specs and everything... I hope you brought Oliver Queen with you, the poor bloke must have been under the control of the Zygon back on Motherbase..." said the new Doctor Persona of Junko, who briefly paused and turned back at Snake to say, "Also don't worry, you're not exactly my type."

(@Some_Bloke because I want a multi-Doctor Adventure)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"He means this persona, Call me the Doctor as well... I was patterned off of his Tenth incarnation I believe... I have the Brainy specs and everything... I hope you brought Oliver Queen with you, the poor bloke must have been under the control of the Zygon back on Motherbase..." said the new Doctor Persona of Junko, who briefly paused and turned back at Snake to say, "Also don't worry, you're not exactly my type."

(@Some_Bloke because I want a multi-Doctor Adventure)
"It was never gonna happen anyway. The last girl I was with turned out to be a Chinese spy. I'm pretty much staying clear of that sort of thing. Still, don't think I won't be keeping an eye on you."

What the Doctor did not mention to Snake was that in order to "fix" Junko he had to take a persona of hers... her inner darkness, her despair... the Doctor was on his last life, he hopes however that his inner Darkness does not mingle with Junko's.

TommyGun15 said:
"It was never gonna happen anyway. The last girl I was with turned out to be a Chinese spy. I'm pretty much staying clear of that sort of thing. Still, don't think I won't be keeping an eye on you."
latest

"It's all right, the United Nations want me to be under Mother Base's 'surveillance'... takes me back to the time I was Banished from Gallifrey and worked with UNIT... The Doctor... Not Junko, Doing everything in my power to keep the rest of her in check..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back