• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"The Trial will be held at a later date, Snake right now we need her for something more important... there's some sort of creature just outside... People are telling me it's the Loch Ness Monster but you know me, I don't believe in that sort of crap."
"Wait... what do you mean you're holding the trial? And what Loch Ness Monster?" Snake held the Comm away from his face and turned to The Doctor.

"Are there more than one of those giant things?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Wait... what do you mean you're holding the trial? And what Loch Ness Monster?" Snake held the Comm away from his face and turned to The Doctor.
"Are there more than one of those giant things?"
"The Zygon brought more than just one of their over grown cows with them... Looks like Starling City and Gamindustri would have to wait... we better get to the UN right now," The Docotr said before setting the coordinates to the UN.

Elizabeth looked at the dead alien in amazement. She turned to the Doctor. "What do you mean Shadow Proclamation? But first, how can I trust you people? You haven't given me a reason to trust you yet."

theManCalledSting said:
"The Zygon brought more than just one of their over grown cows with them... Looks like Starling City and Gamindustri would have to wait... we better get to the UN right now," The Docotr said before setting the coordinates to the UN.
"Aright. I'll tell Ocelot to have all the troop run drills. That should keep the Zygons from doing anything crazy without exposing themselves."

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Elizabeth looked at the dead alien in amazement. She turned to the Doctor. "What do you mean Shadow Proclamation? But first, how can I trust you people? You haven't given me a reason to trust you yet."

[/QUOTE]
"It's best you trust us if you wish to survive, human!" said Sky-Byte.

TommyGun15 said:
"Aright. I'll tell Ocelot to have all the troop run drills. That should keep the Zygons from doing anything crazy without exposing themselves."
"Let's hope Ocelot's not a Zygon himself..." The Doctor said grimly... "Oh and let's hope that the world isn't just full of Zygons right now... because that's going to look bad on both of our resumes..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Let's hope Ocelot's not a Zygon himself..." The Doctor said grimly... "Oh and let's hope that the world isn't just full of Zygons right now... because that's going to look bad on both of our resumes..."
"Oh, trust me. I'd know if Ocelot was a Zygon."

"Don't get cocky, Yami." Gregory spoke in a grim tone

The Merchant brought both of his hands together, bringing the group to a desert completely devoid of life. It appeared as though this is what made up the entire planet.

"Is this?"

"The dying universe, no. I cannot take you any farther." The Merchant spoke, gesturing to the two ships. The Ebon Hawk and the Curabitur ship stood in front of the group "At the edge of this galaxy is a tear to the universe."

"Where are you going?" Mil asked

"There is some business I need to attend to. A problem I must solve." He replied before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

@TommyGun15

@apoliseno

@Samevi

@ryanpk200

@Crenando

Reborn World

Ser Dougan, Ser Lancelot and The Emperor sat on board a ship flying towards a tear, behind them an armada of ships full of Thunder Warriors. On the other side was the Age of Ultron universe.

"We shall cleanse this universe of Ultron planet by planet, system by system until we push the menace back towards the tear." Lancelot spoke

@Barbas

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, Ocelot is with her. He'll keep an eye on things."
The Doctor observed the surrounding area, "Snake do you see anything that would look like a Loch Ness Monster or a Tentacle with an angry face."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor observed the surrounding area, "Snake do you see anything that would look like a Loch Ness Monster or a Tentacle with an angry face."
Snake looked around.

"Well... no. How about you?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake looked around.
"Well... no. How about you?"
"No but I think I see something worse... It's two large masses of flesh," said the Doctor.

latest

"Oh my, how lewd of you, Doc."

theManCalledSting said:
"No but I think I see something worse... It's two large masses of flesh," said the Doctor.
latest

"Oh my, how lewd of you, Doc."

Snake turned towards the voice, his gun drawn.

"Great, it's her again."

Elizabeth glared at Sky-Byte. "What did you call me, you glorified toaster oven? How can I know that I am not just better off on my own?"

@theManCalledSting

@Some_Bloke

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
Snake turned towards the voice, his gun drawn.
"Great, it's her again."
latest

"Oh my, such hostility, perhaps you're a Zygon much like Fifty Percent of the current population of New York..."

latest

"Guards! Subdue these wretched creatures before it's too late!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Oh my, such hostility, perhaps you're a Zygon much like Fifty Percent of the current population of New York..."

latest

"Guards! Subdue these wretched creatures before it's too late!"

Snake aimed his gun defensively.

"What the hell is going on?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake glared at Junko as he was cuffed.
"Why the hell are the UN guards listening to you?"
"Desperate times call for desperate measures, Snake," the Senator said as the Monokuma guards scanned Big Boss and the Doctor.

"Clean!" said the Monokuma guard

theManCalledSting said:
"Desperate times call for desperate measures, Snake," the Senator said as the Monokuma guards scanned Big Boss and the Doctor.
"Clean!" said the Monokuma guard
Snake scowled.

"I suppose this is non negotiable. Alright, let us out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back