• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake scowled.
"I suppose this is non negotiable. Alright, let us out."
The Monokuma Guards obliged and returned to Junko.

"So... what's the problem now?" asked the Doctor

The Senator scratched the back of his head and said, "They wish to speak to the President of Earth..."

theManCalledSting said:
The Monokuma Guards obliged and returned to Junko.
"So... what's the problem now?" asked the Doctor

The Senator scratched the back of his head and said, "They wish to speak to the President of Earth..."
"Well, we can have them speak to the UN. I mean, it's not like we have one single leader."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, we can have them speak to the UN. I mean, it's not like we have one single leader."
"We suggested that but the declined... they wish to speak to the president of the planet earth..."

"That would be me," said the Doctor with his hand raised, "Well back in my universe that is..."

theManCalledSting said:
"We suggested that but the declined... they wish to speak to the president of the planet earth..."
"That would be me," said the Doctor with his hand raised, "Well back in my universe that is..."
"Well, that works. But why the hell are we working with that bitch?" Snake demanded, jabbing a finger at Junko.

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, that works. But why the hell are we working with that bitch?" Snake demanded, jabbing a finger at Junko.
latest

"Super hot and Sexy Japanese Girls tend to not like Tentacle Monsters you see..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Super hot and Sexy Japanese Girls tend to not like Tentacle Monsters you see..."
Snake stormed up to Junko.

"And what's in it for you. You've done nothing but hurt people up to this point, so what could possibly motivate you to help now?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake stormed up to Junko.
"And what's in it for you. You've done nothing but hurt people up to this point, so what could possibly motivate you to help now?"
latest

"Mass Paranoia Equals Despair... I mean even if I'm helping people... I love seeing their Despair fulled faces when I tell them their Mom's a Zygon!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Mass Paranoia Equals Despair... I mean even if I'm helping people... I love seeing their Despair fulled faces when I tell them their Mom's a Zygon!"
Snake growled a bit.

"Fine, but don't think you'll be getting amnesty for this."

theManCalledSting said:
"Okay, Let's start..." The Doctor said as he entered the United Nations building...
Snake followed him, making sure to stay behind Junko in case she tried anything.

(If you want to do this whole thing with one huge post, go ahead.)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake followed him, making sure to stay behind Junko in case she tried anything.
(If you want to do this whole thing with one huge post, go ahead.)
((Not really just hoping you help out with the rest of the UN and making sure @apoliseno doesn't try to kill Junko))

TommyGun15 said:
(Alright, I can do the UN representatives.)
(Sure)

The Doctor walked up to a desk and sat on the chair and leaned back with his foot on the Desk, "Hello, I'm the Doctor and the President of the Planet for this interplanetary negotiation..."

theManCalledSting said:
(Sure)
The Doctor walked up to a desk and sat on the chair and leaned back with his foot on the Desk, "Hello, I'm the Doctor and the President of the Planet for this interplanetary negotiation..."
The UN representatives all looked at him with varying degrees of disdain and hopelessness. It was clear that they were all thinking: "We are so screwed"

TommyGun15 said:
The UN representatives all looked at him with varying degrees of disdain and hopelessness. It was clear that they were all thinking: "We are so screwed"
"Now tell me, what does Zygon High-Command want from all of you lot?"

theManCalledSting said:
"Now tell me, what does Zygon High-Command want from all of you lot?"
"They have given us a list of their demands."

(I think you should go ahead and write that one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"They have given us a list of their demands."
(I think you should go ahead and write that one.)
The Doctor shifted throw the list of Demands, "Let's see, an Embassy on your planet, the ability to use your planet as residence... and finally... The Earth itself... Typical Alien Wish-List."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor shifted throw the list of Demands, "Let's see, an Embassy on your planet, the ability to use your planet as residence... and finally... The Earth itself... Typical Alien Wish-List."
The American representative stood.

"We're more than willing to provide them with the first two items so long as all Zygons on this planet be forced to register their identity. But the final one is out of the question."

TommyGun15 said:
The American representative stood.
"We're more than willing to provide them with the first two items so long as all Zygons on this planet be forced to register their identity. But the final one is out of the question."
"They want to share the planet, my good man... But the real question is... they have the president... so where's the Zygon commander?"

theManCalledSting said:
"They want to share the planet, my good man... But the real question is... they have the president... so where's the Zygon commander?"
"He's in the next room. We asked him to wait. We figured it would buy us time to come up with a plan of action. Shall we send him in?"

TommyGun15 said:
"He's in the next room. We asked him to wait. We figured it would buy us time to come up with a plan of action. Shall we send him in?"
"Well, that was nice of him to do..." The Doctor said before jumped off the chair and declare, "Bring in the ol' Tentacle!"

theManCalledSting said:
"Well, that was nice of him to do..." The Doctor said before jumped off the chair and declare, "Bring in the ol' Tentacle!"
A door was opened and the Zygon leader was ushered in.

TommyGun15 said:
A door was opened and the Zygon leader was ushered in.
"The Human President, I see you've seen our demands..."

"Yes, it the usual typical stuff you lot want but the real question is... how did you get here..."

"A Tear in the fabric of Space and Time whisked our invasion fleet to this Dimension," said the Zygon.

"Okay, you just said invasion fleet so I can scratch you coming in peace as a motive..." the Doctor said.

"We wish to find a new homeworld..." the Zygon said, "Even now there are over a million of my people on this planet alone..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back