• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

@Pink Gorilla

@hudhouse @Some_Bloke

(This is for the other two people who hadn't seen a Chryssalid. Just in case.)

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
(Wait, are the Zykons really lazy?)
((The Zygons are like the Skrulls IE most of Team Arrow are Zygons and they were controling the emotions of Oliver... They wanted him to stop Ocelot from getting Junko to the UN because the UN will use that as an excuse to bomb WWE City which was a part of their plan to get rid of anyone who would oppose them))

[media]
[/media]

theManCalledSting said:
((The Zygons are like the Skrulls IE most of Team Arrow are Zygons and they were controling the emotions of Oliver... They wanted him to stop Ocelot from getting Junko to the UN because the UN will use that as an excuse to bomb WWE City which was a part of their plan to get rid of anyone who would oppose them))
[media]
[/media]

(But are they opposed to physical labor?)

TommyGun15 said:
(Meaning if they are then the Diamond Dog's daily training is going to be hell for them.)
(They're soldiers so yeah they can handle it))

I-Droid Message from one of the men, "Boss, there's something weird about one of Queen's men..."

nearby there what appears to be the Legendary Loch Ness Monster...

theManCalledSting said:
"Boss, you've heard of the Loch Ness Monster?"
"What did he just say?" The Doctor said knowing full well what that may suggest.
"Something about the Loch Ness Monster. I don't suppose we could just launch a few torpedoes at it and call it good?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Something about the Loch Ness Monster. I don't suppose we could just launch a few torpedoes at it and call it good?"
"Sir we did, it's still coming at the Base..." The Soldier said before being devoured by the Monster.

"The Skarasen, nothing short of a Nuclear Missile can stop it... But... Usually it needs someone to order it around... Someone big, red,rubbery and covered in suckers..." The Doctor said as he paced around the TARDIS console.

theManCalledSting said:
"Sir we did, it's still coming at the Base..." The Soldier said before being devoured by the Monster.
"The Skarasen, nothing short of a Nuclear Missile can stop it... But... Usually it needs someone to order it around..." The Doctor said as he paced around the TARDIS console.
"Well... theoretically we do have the technology to build a nuclear missile... but even if we did there's no way I'm launching it at a target that close to Mother Base. Since you seem to know what this is, I don't suppose you could help get rid of it?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Well... theoretically we do have the technology to build a nuclear missile... but even if we did there's no way I'm launching it at a target that close to Mother Base. Since you seem to know what this is, I don't suppose you could help get rid of it?"
"Snake, have you seen the film, The Bodysnatchers?"

theManCalledSting said:
"They are nearly perfect... Just enough so that they know all the important bits but not too much that they'd forget themselves..."
"Well, I suppose I could call for a medical examination and shoot anyone that comes up as a snatcher."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, I suppose I could call for a medical examination and shoot anyone that comes up as a snatcher."
"The Zygon are a tad smarter than that... A Near perfect transformation."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, can't you wave the Sonic Deus Ex Machina thing at them to find them?"
"Well, the Sonic Screwdriver can... maybe... The Zygon evolved to get around that... but... hopefully we can get them to agree to not kill all of us..."

The I-Droid picks up a message from the UN...

theManCalledSting said:
"Well, the Sonic Screwdriver can... maybe... The Zygon evolved to get around that... but... hopefully we can get them to agree to not kill all of us..."
The I-Droid picks up a message from the UN...
Snake answered the call.

"Hello senator. I assume the trial went well?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake answered the call.
"Hello senator. I assume the trial went well?"
"The Trial will be held at a later date, Snake right now we need her for something more important... there's some sort of creature just outside... People are telling me it's the Loch Ness Monster but you know me, I don't believe in that sort of crap."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back