• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Mother Base-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: After seeing his sister shot through the chest, Diggle shredded by a minigun, and Roy shot to death, Oliver dropped to his knees, his bow and the arrow he had nocked clattering to the ground. He was sobbing now, covering his face with his hands. He had nothing to go back to. Now, his entire family was dead. His too closest friends were dead, and he would probably not see Felicity again since she took control of Palmer Technologies (formerly Queen Consolidated).

@TommyGun15

theManCalledSting said:
Dean Ambrose gave Ocelot a show of Respect.
And Roman Reigns aka THE BIG DOG!!! offered Ocelot a handshake.

Seth looked annoyed
Ocelot frowned, but shook Roman's hand.

apoliseno said:

Arrow: After seeing his sister shot through the chest, Diggle shredded by a minigun, and Roy shot to death, Oliver dropped to his knees, his bow and the arrow he had nocked clattering to the ground. He was sobbing now, covering his face with his hands. He had nothing to go back to. Now, his entire family was dead. His too closest friends were dead, and he would probably not see Felicity again since she took control of Palmer Technologies (formerly Queen Consolidated).

@TommyGun15
Oliver was handcuffed and taken to the Brig.

apoliseno said:

@TommyGun15
"Snake... What happened?"

MCU

Before the shield was thrown up, Kaiden and Ethan took fire. Kaiden's shields were broken instantly and a shot went through his head. Before Orion could revive him, another shot took him out as well. Drake was shot twice in the chest and once in the stomach. They both layed sprawled on the ground, dead in a pool of blood.

apoliseno said:

MCU

Before the shield was thrown up, Kaiden and Ethan took fire. Kaiden's shields were broken instantly and a shot went through his head. Before Orion could revive him, another shot took him out as well. Drake was shot twice in the chest and once in the stomach. They both layed sprawled on the ground, dead in a pool of blood.
NO

theManCalledSting said:
((We never agreed with my characters dying that way))
(( Well neither of them were main characters or regular characters in any medium, so they really weren't that significant. Besides, no one even liked Drake or the concept of his gauntlets. I'm doing everyone a favor ))

apoliseno said:
(( Well neither of them were main characters or regular characters in any medium, so they really weren't that significant. Besides, no one even liked Drake or the concept of his gauntlets. I'm doing everyone a favor ))
((I WAS TALKING ABOUT SETH ROLLINS AND JUNKO ENOSHIMA!))

MCU

Upon seeing Kaiden and Ethan fall, Tesla, The Doctor, Nikita, Stevenson and the others noticed even more space pirates running towards the prisoners and gunning them down.

"No more." The Doctor muttered, drawing his remaining DNA barrier bomb and running towards Tesla. "Can you charge this with electricity?" The Doctor asked in a grim tone

"Yes, but what..." Tesla asked but was cut off

"Then do it. Too many people have died today." The Doctor spoke, getting a nod from Tesla in response. The scientist holstered his shotgun and placed both gauntlets on the bomb, charging it with electrical energy. He tossed it towards the pirates shooting at them, creating an explosion that turned them into dust. Waves of energy echoed throughout the entire station, turning almost every space pirate into dust. Upon realizing what he had done, Tesla fell to his knees.

"My God..." He muttered, a look of horror on his face. Stevenson approached the Scientist and helped him to his feet "Doctor, did that kill all of them?" Stevenson asked

"No." The Doctor replied "It wouldn't have reached as far as Earth."

"The dragon creature and their leader could have survived as well." Nikita suggested

"What do we do?" Stevenson asked "It's your call, Doctor."

"Get these people out of here." The Doctor muttered

Nikita nodded in response and activated her ship. It flew towards Mars and docked with the station, allowing all the surviving prisoners to escape from the station. Stevenson followed, taking Tesla with him.

"What are you going to do?" Nikita asked The Doctor, but did not get a response from him. She looked at his face, seeing that it was full of anger but The Doctor had never raised his voice. She knew what the Time Lord intended to do.

hqdefault.jpg

"I need to make sure you get out of here alive." Nikita spoke

"I'm not going to die here." The Doctor muttered "I was told I would die when he knocked four times. I don't hear anyone knocking, do you?"

Nikita sent the ship back to Earth and followed The Doctor deeper into the station, searching for Mother Brain.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@ryanpk200

@hudhouse

(Alpha Team and Aok are still on the station)

Last edited by a moderator:
apoliseno said:
(( How? I never used Kaiden, and no one liked that Drake, either. ))
MCU

A white figure with a space helmet on gently floated towards the corpse of Drake 1.0.

He grabbed the gauntlet and jumped back into a tear.

9aed286738orbitadventureant.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Crenando said:
MCU
A white figure with a space helmet on gently floated towards the corpse of Drake 1.0.

He grabbed the gauntlet and jumped back into a tear.

9aed286738orbitadventureant.png

Mordor

The Nexus test out the Dalek weaponry on prisoners...

MCU

As the prisoners escaped and the force lead up to a full on riot within the walls and Ridley escaped somehow, it was calm as the prisoners, getting more powerful and powerful as they escaped took over the base, killing all Pirates left. The prisoners should help Aok and Alpha-1 clean up the mess but they would soon be transported into another Galaxy as the ship went into hyperdrive. A message came through to The Doctor via a MB bot. You win, doctor. This was fun. May we meet again. I may be outmatched this time but I will always come back. And always come back stronger. Said Mother Brain before the connection faded out and the ships retreated from earth. The Pirates might've lost but they raided the adamantium and vibranium supplies and wrecked Moscow and New York and killed millions of people and they would be back, they will... Ridley was not on board the ship. He was flying on Mars after the group in their ship with his own ship and went in stealth mode before a tear opened right infront of him, taking the captain and his ship with him...

Ridley : Dead but not confirmed. Just mark him as dead for now.

@Some_Bloke

@ryanpk200

AOK silently stumbled forward, the energy blast ravaging his brain. Sparks and electricity weakly trailed down his body, not enough to hurt something, but more like cell phone interference. He got on the ship, and starred blankly with four glowing emerald eyes.

@TehFanzyMetroid @ryanpk200

hudhouse said:
AOK silently stumbled forward, the energy blast ravaging his brain. Sparks and electricity weakly trailed down his body, not enough to hurt something, but more like cell phone interference. He got on the ship, and starred blankly with four glowing emerald eyes.
@TehFanzyMetroid @ryanpk200
[space Pirates are basically out of world and out of everyone's way]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back