• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"Then again, they could decided to do the "humane" thing and give you a lethal injection."
latest

"Really? Is that what you take us for? A Common criminal? We are the Ultimate Despair! We deserve far FAR worse!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Really? Is that what you take us for? A Common criminal? We are the Ultimate Despair! We deserve far FAR worse!"
(Screw it, a real chopper wouldn't wait, and neither will this one.)

"And that's if they decided to kill you at all." Ocelot said as the chopper's blades began to spin.

"They might just put you in a hole in the ground in some far off part of the earth. Forever. Or a psych ward where they put you on happy pills for the rest of your life."

TommyGun15 said:
(Screw it, a real chopper wouldn't wait, and neither will this one.)
"And that's if they decided to kill you at all." Ocelot said as the chopper's blades began to spin.

"They might just put you in a hole in the ground in some far off part of the earth. Forever. Or a psych ward where they put you on happy pills for the rest of your life."
latest

"Wow, this universe is lame if that's the worse they can think of!"

TommyGun15 said:
"It's not about doing the worst they can think of. It's about getting rid of you, forever."
Junko remained silent, she was bored out of her mind and rather disappointed in the lack of "vision" the world government has for her punishment.

Mother Base-Metal Gear Universe

Team Arrow: An explosive-tipped arrow caught the heli's propellor and destroyed the main rotor gear. Oliver stood there with another arrow in his bow with John Diggle next to him in a soldier's uniform with a raised M4

apoliseno said:

Team Arrow: An explosive-tipped arrow caught the heli's propellor and destroyed the main rotor gear. Oliver stood there with another arrow in his bow with John Diggle next to him in a soldier's uniform with a raised M4
(Really? Nothing about the sniper?)

Sniper Wolf preceded to put a bullet through Oliver's leg.

TommyGun15 said:
(Really? Nothing about the sniper?)
Sniper Wolf preceded to put a bullet through Oliver's leg.
((Wow, he's really trying to kill Ocelot as well... aka... Kill him and then Time Paradox which is made worse now that the Doctor's here...))

theManCalledSting said:
Junko remained silent, she was bored out of her mind and rather disappointed in the lack of "vision" the world government has for her punishment.
As the chopper began to sway, Ocelot grabbed Junko and leapt out of the chopper, landing on the medical platform as the helicopter fell into the sea. When Ocelot hit the ground, he landed funny on his leg and had a hard time getting back up.

apoliseno said:
(( I thought it was implied Diggle shot her ))
(But Diggle is right next to Oliver, and Sniper Wolf is at least a mile away.)

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
As the chopper began to sway, Ocelot grabbed Junko and leapt out of the chopper, landing on the medical platform as the helicopter fell into the sea. When Ocelot hit the ground, he landed funny on his leg and had a hard time getting back up.
(But Diggle is right next to Oliver, and Sniper Wolf is at least a mile away.)
latest

"HEY! I'M LATE FOR MY TRAIL! I DON'T WANNA MISS IT!" she said as she kicked Ocelot

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"HEY! I'M LATE FOR MY TRAIL! I DON'T WANNA MISS IT!" she said as she kicked Ocelot
Ocelot rushed Junko behind an out building before leaning with his back against the building, gritting his teeth at the pain in his leg..

"Alright, we've got another chopper on the net platform over. We just have to get past those two..."

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot rushed Junko behind an out building before leaning with his back against the building, gritting his teeth at the pain in his leg..
"Alright, we've got another chopper on the net platform over. We just have to get past those two..."
latest

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

[media]
[/media]
The SHIELD led by Seth Rollins appeared and take Junko away to the Chopper.

"We'll be handling this one, Gramps!" said Seth as he followed his fellow SHIELD Members over to the net platform.

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

[media]

[/media]
The SHIELD led by Seth Rollins appeared and take Junko away to the Chopper.

"We'll be handling this one, Gramps!" said Seth as he followed his fellow SHIELD Members over to the net platform.
theManCalledSting said:
@TommyGun15 ((are we in front of @apoliseno's guys))
(Don't know. Honestly I'm kinda wanting to finish this up. It's getting late on my end.)

"I'm coming with you. I wanna see the bitch burn."

Meanwhile

Oliver and Diggle heard something big stomping their way. With a set of thunderous footsteps, D-Walker, in all it's 8ft mechanized glory, stomped around the corner, dual gatling guns rotating.

Team Arrow: Oliver was anticipating the sniper's shot, so he had rolled away the instant the arrow hit the helicopter. As for the sniper, three arrows with red coloring found their mark along her back with one in her skull. Thea Queen, or Speedy, dressed in her red hooded outfit stepped out from behind cover. On the med platform, Roy Harper dressed as one of Snake's men jogged after Seth Rollins, punching Ocelot in his face and knocking him out on the way. Oliver attached a rope to his arrow and shot it at the med platform, creating a zipline. He took a few steps back, then ran and leapt onto the rope, using his bow as the handlebars. Diggle wrapped a belt around the line and followed after.

@theManCalledSting

TommyGun15 said:
(Don't know. Honestly I'm kinda wanting to finish this up. It's getting late on my end.)
"I'm coming with you. I wanna see the bitch burn."

Meanwhile

Oliver and Diggle heard something big stomping their way. With a set of thunderous footsteps, D-Walker, in all it's 8ft mechanized glory, stomped around the corner, dual gatling guns rotating.
And THE BIG DOG!!! (Roman Reigns)

AND THE BIG DOG WINS BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!

apoliseno said:

Team Arrow: Oliver was anticipating the sniper's shot, so he had rolled away the instant the arrow hit the helicopter. As for the sniper, three arrows with red coloring found their mark along her back with one in her skull. Thea Queen, or Speedy, dressed in her red hooded outfit stepped out from behind cover. On the med platform, Roy Harper dressed as one of Snake's men jogged after Seth Rollins, punching Ocelot in his face and knocking him out on the way. Oliver attached a rope to his arrow and shot it at the med platform, creating a zipline. He took a few steps back, then ran and leapt onto the rope, using his bow as the handlebars. Diggle wrapped a belt around the line and followed after.

@theManCalledSting
(Okay... I'm getting a little tired of this. So I've been giving opportunities for you to escape in an attempt to be fair, and you've been no-selling and auto hitting. My turn.)

A bullet punched through Thea Queen's chest. On another of the many platforms of Mother Base, Quiet pulled the slide of her rifle. Meanwhile, Ocelot drew his revolver as he fell and put two bullets into Haper's back. As Queen landed on the Med-Bay platform, D-Walker yanked on the zip-line, sending Diggle tumbling into the sea, which was then lit up with a barrage of mini-gun fire. As this happened, the various hundreds of soldiers living on Mother Base stormed from their barracks, readying machine guns, mortars, and AA guns.

TommyGun15 said:
(Okay... I'm getting a little tired of this. So I've been giving opportunities for you to escape in an attempt to be fair, and you've been no-selling and auto hitting. My turn.)
A bullet punched through Thea Queen's chest. On another of the many platforms of Mother Base, Quiet pulled the slide of her rifle. Meanwhile, Ocelot drew his revolver as he fell and put two bullets into Haper's back. As Queen landed on the Med-Bay platform, D-Walker yanked on the zip-line, sending Diggle tumbling into the sea, which was then lit up with a barrage of mini-gun fire. As this happened, the various hundreds of soldiers living on Mother Base stormed from their barracks, readying machine guns, mortars, and AA guns.
((BELIEVE IN THE DIAMOND DOGS!))

TommyGun15 said:
Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns shoved Junko in to the Chopper.

"Hey, Gramps! You coming or not!" Seth said as he was about to enter the chopper.

theManCalledSting said:
Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns shoved Junko in to the Chopper.
"Hey, Gramps! You coming or not!" Seth said as he was about to enter the chopper.
Ocelot hobbled into the chopper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back