• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Okay, scratch the plan of just leaving Junko in a cell forever... you have her... but know this... no executions... just leave her in a small cell and forget about her..."
"Hey, it's not my call on this one. Sorry."

The guards dragged Junko out of her cell.

TommyGun15 said:
"Hey, it's not my call on this one. Sorry."
The guards dragged Junko out of her cell.
"The TARDIS was modified to at least travel through the tears without malfunctioning again... let's hope the tear I stabilized can get us to Ollie's universe..."

@apoliseno

TommyGun15 said:
RWBY

The skeleton turned towards Constantine. Silently is walked up to him and held out it's hand, as if offering to shake.

Reborn

"Alright. But I've got no control over what you see."

Yami opened the window.
Constantine doused his hand in holy water behind his back and shook the skeleton's hand in case it was a demon.

Reborn World

Gregory braced himself as the window opened. He could see an armour car on a forest road. Judging the look of the car, Gregory dubbed it was from the late twentieth or early twenty first century. Mirus appeared to be talking to someone who was in the back of the car, but he couldn't make out who it was.

Conquest-Knight-XV.jpg

"Mirus?" He asked only to notice something behind the car. A horde of what appeared to be walking corpses.

Before Gregory could say anything the window closed, with a look of worry on his face he turned around to see The Librarian standing behind himself and Yami.

"That's quite enough." The Librarian muttered, causing Gregory's look of worry to shift into one of anger.

"What the hell was going on there!?" Gregory demanded "That crazy bitch said Mirus, Steven..The lot would be safe if I did as she said! So why..."

"Temper." The Librarian muttered "Save your rage and use it to your advantage. Mirus has been a very good girl and is doing as she's told...It took a lot of convincing at first but..."

"If you..."

"Hurt her? I would never dream of it."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine doused his hand in holy water behind his back and shook the skeleton's hand in case it was a demon.
Reborn World

Gregory braced himself as the window opened. He could see an armour car on a forest road. Judging the look of the car, Gregory dubbed it was from the late twentieth or early twenty first century. Mirus appeared to be talking to someone who was in the back of the car, but he couldn't make out who it was.

Conquest-Knight-XV.jpg

"Mirus?" He asked only to notice something behind the car. A horde of what appeared to be walking corpses.

Before Gregory could say anything the window closed, with a look of worry on his face he turned around to see The Librarian standing behind himself and Yami.

"That's quite enough." The Librarian muttered, causing Gregory's look of worry to shift into one of anger.

"What the hell was going on there!?" Gregory demanded "That crazy bitch said Mirus, Steven..The lot would be safe if I did as she said! So why..."

"Temper." The Librarian muttered "Save your rage and use it to your advantage. Mirus has been a very good girl and is doing as she's told...It took a lot of convincing at first but..."

"If you..."

"Hurt her? I would never dream of it."

[/QUOTE]
RWBY

As soon as Constantine grabbed the skeleton's hand, there was a loud farting sound.

"heh heh heh. whoopee cushion in the hand trick. always good for a laugh."

Reborn

Yami waited until The Librarian left before speaking again.

"It is just me, or do those three seem untrustworthy?"

FLASHBACK OF CLARITY

----------------------------------------

Hide your kids, hide your wives, because Space Pirates are stealing everyone in here

BACK TO YOUR SCHEDULED BEAT DOWNS

---------------------------------------

After all the plasma, electricity, and finally actual mental shock was threw with, Aok was pretty much fine. The Growth disassembled his locks with extreme amounts of ease, even upgrading it to be slightly more efficient before he scouted out what was happening. He lumbered towards all the other escaping prisoners, fixing his own weaponry while marveling at the combat. Inside he screamed to himself, "I thought the Covenant were good guys?! Did the damned Yanme'e evolve?!"

@TehFanzyMetroid @ryanpk200

RWBY

As soon as Constantine heard the fart sound he actually grinned in response slightly "Alright, you got me." He muttered, letting go of the skeleton's hand "Who are you?"

@theManCalledSting

Reborn World

Gregory kept his attention on the Librarian even after he left the room.

"They're a bunch of knobs." He muttered bitterly "I don't trust them." Gregory approached the bed and sat down, running his hands through his hair "Mirus is strong, she can look after herself...It's my brother I'm worried about the most. I thought she would be with him." He looked up at Yami with worry in his eyes "How am I supposed to keep them safe, keep him safe if I'm an entire fookin' universe away!?" He shouted

@TehFanzyMetroid

@ryanpk200

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
(In case you're wondering, everything is lowercase on purpose.)
"Sans the skeleton." The Skeleton replied in a laid-back voice.

"part-time watchman, and full-time lazy bones. heheh..."
"He's a regular... Comic Sans!" Yang joked much to the irritation of Suigintou

theManCalledSting said:
"He's a regular... Comic Sans!" Yang joked much to the irritation of Suigintou
(Actually, that's the joke. Sans's speaking text is comic sans. But the damn site won't let me use that font...)

TommyGun15 said:
(In case you're wondering, everything is lowercase on purpose.)
"sans the skeleton." The Skeleton replied in a laid-back voice.

"part-time watchman, and full-time lazy bones. heheh..."
((Comic sans was made for Watchmen. This is all one big reference.))

Crenando said:
((Comic sans was made for Watchmen. This is all one big reference.))
(And sans is a wannabe comedian, who is the only one who realizes that the main character is able to save and restart the game... Oh my god the references keep piling up.)

@TommyGun15 @apoliseno

The Doctor remembered something, the call he received from IF... "Then again, I had a phone call from an old friend of mine... It felt rather urgent as well..." the Doctor weighed the options...

"Snake, Ollie... let's hope the TARDIS could take us to either your home dimension or maybe Gamindustri... funny name that one and a funny story, which I would love to tell if we weren't pressed for time..."

theManCalledSting said:
@TommyGun15 @apoliseno
The Doctor remembered something, the call he received from IF... "Then again, I had a phone call from an old friend of mine... It felt rather urgent as well..." the Doctor weighed the options...

"Snake, Ollie... let's hope the TARDIS could take us to either your home dimension or maybe Gamindustri... funny name that one and a funny story, which I would love to tell if we weren't pressed for time..."
"What do you mean?"

theManCalledSting said:
"I mean there's two universes in dire needs for a Doctor and I can be in to places at once but not right now!"
"Well... I did say that if you needed our help we'd be happy to provide assistance... So is there any way we can help?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Well... I did say that if you needed our help we'd be happy to provide assistance... So is there any way we can help?"
"Well, that would involved stepping inside the TARDIS and accompanying me, a Cyberman Head and a Robot Girl I met on the way over here... And facing a strange knew world of horrors and wonders but... mostly Horror..."

((@Some_Bloke Aigis is not An 11th Doctor Companion IE worse than a Red Shirt...)

theManCalledSting said:
"Well, that would involved stepping inside the TARDIS and accompanying me, a Cyberman Head and a Robot Girl I met on the way over here... And facing a strange knew world of horrors and wonders but... mostly Horror..."
((@Some_Bloke Aigis is not An 11th Doctor Companion IE worse than a Red Shirt...)
"So... Tuesday?"

TommyGun15 said:
"So... Tuesday?"
The Doctor smirked... "Yeah... Tuesday..."

[media]
[/media]
The Doctor led Snake over to the TARDIS which was bigger in the inside...

"Oh and Snake... can I borrow your communicator... I'm going to rework it into something that can still contact Mother Base no matter where or when we are..."

Mother Base-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Having sworn to kill Junko, Oliver decided to take a page out of the late Ra's Al-Ghul's book and make good on his promise. While the Doctor and Snake were busy, he snuck after the gusrds that dragged Junko away. He jumped both of them, knocking them out with two well-placed punches in the back of the head. He grabbed Junko by the neck and twisted one of her arms behind her back, then wrapped his other arm around her neck and began to choke the life out of her, allowing her to feel the death closing in on her.

"You are a waste of human existance and a blight on the Multiverse. No one will be missing you," Oliver spoke quietly and threateningly.

@theManCalledSting

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor smirked... "Yeah... Tuesday..."
[media]
[/media]
The Doctor led Snake over to the TARDIS which was bigger in the inside...

"Oh and Snake... can I borrow your communicator... I'm going to rework it into something that can still contact Mother Base no matter where or when we are..."

Snake tossed him the I-Droid.

"Too bad the Fulton device probably won't work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back