• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor points at Big Boss as he enters the Tardis
Snake smirked.

"Oh, what should we do with Monaca? She's in the Brig right now if you wish to speak with her."

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
Snake smirked.
"Oh, what should we do with Monaca? She's in the Brig right now if you wish to speak with her."
The TARDIS door is left open so the Doctor can shout back at Big Boss, "Let her wait, I need to fix some thing!"

theManCalledSting said:
The TARDIS door is left open so the Doctor can shout back at Big Boss, "Let her wait, I need to fix some thing!"
"Alright!" Snake shouted back. He turned to his men.

"Well, what are you standing around for? We've get training to do!"

MCU

"What is your plan?" The robed man asked

Nikita looked away from the robed man and at the Doctor, the Time Lord was her plan.

"Doctor, any ideas?" She asked, expecting an answer.

"Well getting captured was part of my plan...Sort of." The Doctor replied

"Do you really make this up as you go along?" Stevenson asked

"Oh yes, but I do it brilliantly." The Doctor smiled, drawing his sonic screwdriver, throwing it into the air of his cell before catching it. He used it on the cell doors, opening them. This caught the attention of several Space Pirates but before they could fire on the Doctor he used it on their guns, turning on the safety and then using the screwdriver on Nikita's cell.

She flew towards the pirates and sliced them to pieces with her energy sword. The Doctor had a grim look on his face as he started to unlock some of the other cells, starting with Tesla's

"This is taking too long." Nikita spoke

"I will not leave these people to die, Nikita. If you try and stop me..."

She shook her head in response "There must be some kind of machine that unlocks all of these cells at once. I would never expect you to leave innocent people to die."

An alarm sounded throughout the base as the Doctor used his screwdriver on a computer, opening all of the cells in the process.

"Shit." Stevenson muttered "Well it's been nice knowing you."

Nikita made her way towards the doors, preparing herself for a fight as did Tesla, Stevenson and the other released prisoners.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@ryanpk200

@hudhouse (if you want to come to Mars via a tear)

Reborn World

The Merchant and several Knights led the group deeper into the castle, showing them a set of rooms.

"I have healed all of your wounds." He explained "But it has been a long day and you need your rest."

Each bedroom had a master bed with holographic devices on floating bedside tables and an en-suite bathroom as well as storage for equipment . While each room was completely white and blank in design as soon as Max stepped inside this changed into a room with a wooden floor covered in a soft, green carpet. The bed's covers changed to a light blue colour and the walls changed to match this. The holographic device started to speak to him.

"Hello Mr Valentine, would you like a drink?" It asked in a friendly voice

"Erm...Some scotch..." Max asked in a puzzled tone. As soon as he made his request, a glass of scotch appeared on the bedside table. He looked down at Bishop who tilted his head in confusion at the room.

"How about some bacon." Max spoke, lifting the glass. A plate of bacon appeared on the bedside table and Max grinned, feeding the rashers to Bishop.

"Would you care for some music?" The holographic device asked

"No thanks." Max grinned, sitting down on the bed and continuing to feed Bishop "This is good enough for us, ain't it Bishop?" He scratched Bishop behind the tears.

Gregory walked into the room beside Max's and it changed as well. The floor and walls turned a dark blue with various movie posters adorning the walls.

robocop__1987_movie_poster_by_lelmer77-d5cdbn2.jpg

top-gun.jpg

latest

James_Bond-_GoldenEye_Teaser_Poster.jpg

Included amongst the posters were other pictures such as a painting of the bands Queen and Bon Jovi and one of the Avengers and X-men teams. A final painting was one of Hogwarts at night time. Each painting was done in watercolours. The bed had changed to a black colour with blue covers. He looked the spear "Are you going to steal my soul as I sleep?" He asked Yami

"Would you like a drink?" The holographic device asked

"Dry vodka martini, shaken not stirred." Gregory spoke, turning back to Yami and shrugging "I want to see what all the fuss is about. I've never tried it for meself but I trust Bond's judgement."

As the drink appeared Gregory lifted it with his free hand

"Some food?" It asked

"You know I've always wanted to try profiteroles..." Gregory muttered

Syeron's room retained the white colour as she and her R2 unit entered however a painting depicting the battle of Endor hung on one of the walls. A large symbol of the Jedi order was also on the wall facing her bed. She sighed in response and sat down.

"No." She muttered

"Something to eat?"

"No." She muttered again, getting a response from the R2 unit "Well I'm not hungry, Artoo. Besides I think they'd try and poison anything I tried to eat." The R2 responded again "And what makes you think we can trust them?" After it's final response she looked upwards "Common enemy." She muttered "Fine, I'll order something."

Mil's room did not change as it entered. It realized that this was due to the Geth not requiring sleep. Instead it walked back through the castle, investigating various rooms.

@apoliseno

@Samevi

@Crenando

@ryanpk200[/URL]

@hudhouse (if you want to come to Mars via a tear)

Reborn World

The Merchant and several Knights led the group deeper into the castle, showing them a set of rooms.

"I have healed all of your wounds." He explained "But it has been a long day and you need your rest."

Each bedroom had a master bed with holographic devices on floating bedside tables and an en-suite bathroom as well as storage for equipment . While each room was completely white and blank in design as soon as Max stepped inside this changed into a room with a wooden floor covered in a soft, green carpet. The bed's covers changed to a light blue colour and the walls changed to match this. The holographic device started to speak to him.

"Hello Mr Valentine, would you like a drink?" It asked in a friendly voice

"Erm...Some scotch..." Max asked in a puzzled tone. As soon as he made his request, a glass of scotch appeared on the bedside table. He looked down at Bishop who tilted his head in confusion at the room.

"How about some bacon." Max spoke, lifting the glass. A plate of bacon appeared on the bedside table and Max grinned, feeding the rashers to Bishop.

"Would you care for some music?" The holographic device asked

"No thanks." Max grinned, sitting down on the bed and continuing to feed Bishop "This is good enough for us, ain't it Bishop?" He scratched Bishop behind the tears.

Gregory walked into the room beside Max's and it changed as well. The floor and walls turned a dark blue with various movie posters adorning the walls.

robocop__1987_movie_poster_by_lelmer77-d5cdbn2.jpg

top-gun.jpg

latest

James_Bond-_GoldenEye_Teaser_Poster.jpg

Included amongst the posters were other pictures such as a painting of the bands Queen and Bon Jovi and one of the Avengers and X-men teams. A final painting was one of Hogwarts at night time. Each painting was done in watercolours. The bed had changed to a black colour with blue covers. He looked the spear "Are you going to steal my soul as I sleep?" He asked Yami

"Dry vodka martini, shaken not stirred." Gregory spoke, turning back to Yami and shrugging "I want to see what all the fuss is about. I've never tried it for meself but I trust Bond's judgement."

As the drink appeared Gregory lifted it with his free hand

"Some food?" It asked

"You know I've always wanted to try profiteroles..." Gregory muttered

Syeron's room retained the white colour as she and her R2 unit entered however a painting depicting the battle of Endor hung on one of the walls. A large symbol of the Jedi order was also on the wall facing her bed. She sighed in response and sat down.

"No." She muttered

"Something to eat?"

"No." She muttered again, getting a response from the R2 unit "Well I'm not hungry, Artoo. Besides I think they'd try and poison anything I tried to eat." The R2 responded again "And what makes you think we can trust them?" After it's final response she looked upwards "Common enemy." She muttered "Fine, I'll order something."

Mil's room did not change as it entered. It realized that this was due to the Geth not requiring sleep. Instead it walked back through the castle, investigating various rooms.

@apoliseno

@Samevi

@Crenando

[ assume everyone is on ground level now]

As the alarm's sounded, Ridley was immediatly alerted. aswell as all the Space Pirates on board. They all scurried to barricade the prison and to not let anyone out. Ridley, along with 2000 other Pirates and a bunch of Torizo guards, and about half of all that in robots went and fired on the escaped prisoners without hesitation. The old man took his staff and rose it high and pronounced some weird words in another language and a barrier protected the group. He pronounced some others and purple sword like beam came out of the magical barrier, protecting them from another attack. The cyborg woman transformed into an arm cannon as she blasted at the pirates through the shield. The old man chuckled. I honestly didn't think I would ever get out. Now, let's get out of here! Said the man to Nikitia as he threw fire beams from his staff. The pirates formed a barricade with their bodies and vehicles, rifles in hand and Ridley in the middle. SURRENDER! Or else! You are surrounded! Announced Ridley to the group as he cocked an energy gun of his size. He Advanced, wings prepped and flew over the barrier of magic to face the group, pirates on all sides of the prison. As the dragon threw himself onto the group, the cyborg fired upon him with her hand cannon as he tried to attack Nikitia. His armor protecting him, he turned to face her. Look's like we fight again. Well we'll see who wins again! Said the captain as he quickly flew over to the robot at an incredible speed and impaled her before she could charge a shot. A mix of blood and oil spilled from her chest as he threw her down, claws dirty. The magician fired a spell at Ridley aswell but he dodged it. Pirates fired from the upper levels of the prison. Alpha Units had dispatched of the Torizo and headed to where the alarm sounded only to be greeted by gunfire from 100s of Pirates on the back of the barricade, blocking entrance from the prison.

@ryanpk200

@Some_Bloke

@apoliseno

@apoliseno[/URL]

@Samevi

@Crenando

(I'm gonna wait til they enter a new universe to introduce any new characters.)

Yami chuckled.

"Oh, if I could simply steal your soul, I'd have done it by now. No, unless someone is killed with the spear, they have to give me their soul. While my status as a demon by this universe's standards is debatable, the rules I abide by are not. I am bound by them as any mortal is bound by the laws of physics. Besides, you cannot channel magic if you have no soul. A host like that is a very poor host indeed."

[/SPOILER]

The Doctor was working on the TARDIS and then the TARDIS' phone rang.

"Now who would be calling at this hour?" The Doctor said, tangled in wires.

The Doctor tried to wiggle free from the wires as the hopped to the phone.

"Hello? Not a lot of people know the TARDIS' number so either you're a friend or the Master..."

tifyW.jpg

"Hey Doctor, it's me!" said a youthful voice belonging to the caller.

The Doctor smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand, "IFFY! Oh how could I forget! How's Lady Green Heart? She can't still be crossed about me beating her in those online games, is she?"

IF-teen-Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Victory.png

"Well you know, my lady..." IF chuckled a bit.

The Doctor shrugged and said, "Well looks like I'm banned from Leanbox for the foreseeable future..." the Doctor then began fiddling with the wires of the TARDIS console, "So, what's the problem now? Don't tell me the Cybermen found Gamindustri..."

images

"Nothing that serious... Just that... there's a 'crack' in the middle of the road, and I mean it's in the middle not on the road... like floating there kind of weird."

The Doctor paused in shock, "Did you just say... a crack?"

images

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

The Doctor looked around for a moment, "I'm so sorry, I have to go now! But Keep an Eye on that thing! You never know what might pop out!" He said as he ended the call and returned to his repair duty.

@TommyGun15 ((@Some_Bloke just in case IF shows up in your arc))

TommyGun15 said:
(I'm gonna wait til they enter a new universe to introduce any new characters.)
Yami chuckled.

"Oh, if I could simply steal your soul, I'd have done it by now. No, unless someone is killed with the spear, they have to give me their soul. While my status as a demon by this universe's standards is debatable, the rules I abide by are not. I am bound by them as any mortal is bound by the laws of physics. Besides, you cannot channel magic if you have no soul. A host like that is a very poor host indeed."
"I'll try not to die then." Gregory shrugged as he at the profiteroles. He pretended to choke on one and shot Yami a playful wink "Today's been a bit hectic, hasn't it?" He asked "Wait a second, if you have these demonic powers...Can you make like calls to people in other dimensions?"

RYBW Universe

Having licked his wounds after his battle with the demon known as "The Undertaker" John Constantine wandered WWE City, using his pendulum to search for any remnants of The Undertaker. In front of him stood a tear to another universe and as Constantine approached his pendulum picked up a source of powerful dark magic. He cautiously stepped through and found himself in the Vale, finding it under siege.

"Bugger me." He muttered, lighting himself a cigarette and approaching the closest humans as the tear shut behind him.

@theManCalledSting

@apoliseno

theManCalledSting said:
"Yo, Constantine! Glade you can make it to the party!" Yang said as the offered Constantine a High Five.
"Hmph, it's that wretched human again..." Suigintou scoffed at the sight of John Constantine
Constantine left Yang "hanging" and stared her down "Who are you and how the 'ell do you know me?" He asked

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine left Yang "hanging" and stared her down "Who are you and how the 'ell do you know me?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, I was the hot blonde that hang out with you and the purple haired girl at WWE City, remember?" Yang said hoping that Constantine remembers...

"Then again... you might remember me... I am Suigintou, the first of the Rozen Maiden dolls and due to your stubbornness I am now stuck with this girl as a medium..." Suigintou said with her arms crossed as the eyed Yang.

theManCalledSting said:
"Hey, I was the hot blonde that hang out with you and the purple haired girl at WWE City, remember?" Yang said hoping that Constantine remembers...
"Then again... you might remember me... I am Suigintou, the first of the Rozen Maiden dolls and due to your stubbornness I am now stuck with this girl as a medium..." Suigintou said with her arms crossed as the eyed Yang.
Constantine placed his head in his left hand "Maybe the Undertaker hit me harder than I thought." He grumbled "Yang, mind telling me what the 'ell is going to here?" He asked

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine placed his head in his left hand "Maybe the Undertaker hit me harder than I thought." He grumbled "Yang, mind telling me what the 'ell is going to here?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"Alien Invasion..."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"You sure they're aliens?" He asked "There's some bastard using dark magic here."

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, Alien Invasion, a Dark God of Evil and a bunch of Wrestlers... all in all a normal day for us."

theManCalledSting said:
"Okay, Alien Invasion, a Dark God of Evil and a bunch of Wrestlers... all in all a normal day for us."
"I've had weirder days." Constantine shrugged "Had to summon a Golem to defeat Neo-Nazis once." He paused and inhaled from his cigarette, puffing smoke into the air "The dimensions crossing over is probably caused by another being of higher power and considering all the ruddy chaos caused by it...It's probably a pretentious so-called Dark God of Evil too."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"I've had weirder days." Constantine shrugged "Had to summon a Golem to defeat Neo-Nazis once." He paused and inhaled from his cigarette, puffing smoke into the air "The dimensions crossing over is probably caused by another being of higher power and considering all the ruddy chaos caused by it...It's probably a pretentious so-called Dark God of Evil too."

[/QUOTE]
"I've heard whispers of a great alien intelligence is behind all of this mess... granted, it is just a rumor."

RWBY: BEACON ACADEMY

Joseph Park made it to Beacon, panting for breath. He walked up to a youth who might've gone to the school. "Excuse me, could you point me to the men's lavatory?" The lad pointed to said lavatory. Park ran in as quickly as possible, and...

RWBY: STREETS

"I'm heeere!" A man in a mask sprung up from nowhere behind the two.

_the_monster__abyss_by_aberrationpro-d41bsy9.jpg

RWBY

"Oh God, another pretentious arsehole." Constantine complained at the sight of the masked man "And who the 'ell are you?"

@theManCalledSting

Sauron

Waiting until his forces were fully rested and equipped, Sauron orders his soldiers to go through the portal and assist the Goblin army in the siege while he returns to Mordor.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"I'll try not to die then." Gregory shrugged as he at the profiteroles. He pretended to choke on one and shot Yami a playful wink "Today's been a bit hectic, hasn't it?" He asked "Wait a second, if you have these demonic powers...Can you make like calls to people in other dimensions?"

[/QUOTE]
Yami thought for a moment.

"Hmm... I've never actually tried that... I suppose if you've got someone in mind I could find them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back