• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Her morality? I wonder what that would look like?" The Doctor pondered for a moment and then shakes his head. "Well we better get going, there's no time to waste!"
"Right. Well, you're the expert, lead the way."

TommyGun15 said:
"Right. Well, you're the expert, lead the way."
"Right, the thing is that this is Junko Enoshima's mind... Her morality must be locked up somewhere in her twisted version of Mother base... Do you know where would that be."

theManCalledSting said:
"Right, the thing is that this is Junko Enoshima's mind... Her morality must be locked up somewhere in her twisted version of Mother base... Do you know where would that be."
Snake sighed.

"Well... the Brig would be a good place to start. I'd also stop by the Intel platform, we may be able to scrub the knowledge of the Dalek's from her mind. But the deepest, darkest part of Mother Base would be that cell I mentioned."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake sighed.
"Well... the Brig would be a good place to start. I'd also stop by the Intel platform, we may be able to scrub the knowledge of the Dalek's from her mind. But the deepest, darkest part of Mother Base would be that cell I mentioned."
"Then that's where we'll find Omega..." The Doctor said in a rather chipper way as if he's not at all worried.

theManCalledSting said:
"Then that's where we'll find Omega..." The Doctor said in a rather chipper way as if he's not at all worried.
"Well, right now we're in the Med Bay... so it should be about a 10 minute walk between platforms... so... we're about half an hour from the Brig."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, right now we're in the Med Bay... so it should be about a 10 minute walk between platforms... so... we're about half an hour from the Brig."
"Well now,, let's get going, Snake... We better do it quick Junko's mind might detect us and react accordingly..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Well now,, let's get going, Snake... We better do it quick Junko's mind might detect us and react accordingly..."
"I'm guessing that will take the form of bears out the ass." Snake said, hiding under a cardboard box.

TommyGun15 said:
"I'm guessing that will take the form of bears out the ass." Snake said, hiding under a cardboard box.
"You know, I have a box too, but mine's bigger..." The Doctor said as he opened the door to leave the med bay.

theManCalledSting said:
"You know, I have a box too, but mine's bigger..." The Doctor said as he opened the door to leave the med bay.
Snake sighed, getting out of the box.

"You had to ruin it..." He said, following the Doctor.

"So... in case she does notice us... how would we know?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake sighed, getting out of the box.
"You had to ruin it..." He said, following the Doctor.

"So... in case she does notice us... how would we know?"
"Junko's very theatrical... it's a part of her personality... She doesn't like sneaking up behind someone... She'd be up front..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Junko's very theatrical... it's a part of her personality... She doesn't like sneaking up behind someone... She'd be up front..."
"Well, at least she's predictable..." Snake said. They came upon a bridge at least a mile long.

"Well, that way to the center platform. It connects to all the others so we should be able to get to the Brig from there.

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, at least she's predictable..." Snake said. They came upon a bridge at least a mile long.
"Well, that way to the center platform. It connects to all the others so we should be able to get to the Brig from there.
"Great, and to be fair Snake... humans tend to be predictable..." The Doctor said with a smirk as he ran to the center platform.

theManCalledSting said:
"Great, and to be fair Snake... humans tend to be predictable..." The Doctor said with a smirk as he ran to the center platform.
Snake shook his head and followed The Doctor.

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor is on the center platform, "All right, Snake... where to next?"
Snake pointed down a bridge almost twice as long as the first.

"The Brig should be that way... but something feels off... This place is too quiet..."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake pointed down a bridge almost twice as long as the first.
"The Brig should be that way... but something feels off... This place is too quiet..."
"Like a Barren wasteland full of despair... Her Paradise..." The Doctor said grimly

theManCalledSting said:
"Like a Barren wasteland full of despair... Her Paradise..." The Doctor said grimly
Snake shrugged, following the Doctor down the bridge.

"I guess... but I mean too quiet in a bad way... like we're being led somewhere. I mean, think about it. What's the most obvious place we'd check?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake shrugged, following the Doctor down the bridge.
"I guess... but I mean too quiet in a bad way... like we're being led somewhere. I mean, think about it. What's the most obvious place we'd check?"
"Pupupupupupu" the laugh of Monokuma echoed just as Snake finished his sentence.

"She's very very theatrical..." The Doctor said

theManCalledSting said:
"Pupupupupupu" the laugh of Monokuma echoed just as Snake finished his sentence.
"She's very very theatrical..." The Doctor said
Snake drew his gun.

"Yeah, I noticed."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor scanned the environment with his sonic screwdriver.
"No one's here... It feels like she wants us to get to Omega..."
"So it is a trap. Great. And I doubt she's going to be bluffing this time..."

TommyGun15 said:
"So it is a trap. Great. And I doubt she's going to be bluffing this time..."
"Junko's setting up a trap? A Trap?!" The Doctor said as he smiled at the prospect of a trap.

"I guess she didn't get the memo when she poked in my head..." (@Some_Bloke Junko just made the biggest mistake of her life...)

theManCalledSting said:
"Junko's setting up a trap? A Trap?!" The Doctor said as he smiled at the prospect of a trap.
"I guess she didn't get the memo when she poked in my head..." (@Some_Bloke Junko just made the biggest mistake of her life...)
"Well, the smartest people make the dumbest mistakes... Einstein made the atom bomb, Zero made XOF, it's always our own mistakes that bite us in the ass the hardest."

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"Well, the smartest people make the dumbest mistakes..."
The Monokuma-Daleks appear and surround our duo.

The Doctor was not phased by this... "Apparently Junko, you didn't catch the memo when you poked inside my head!" he said as he spreads his arms apart in a 'come at me, bro' manner.

"I've battled smarter beings than you, I played inter-dimensional hopscotch with the Celestial Toymaker, Looked a Chronovore in the eye, I have imprisoned an Egyptian God! I've played Video Games with a Goddess! And you think you can beat me in a mental duel? Junko Enoshima! I am the Doctor! And you've just made the Biggest Mistake in All of History!" The Doctor said as he pulled out a silver metal orb from his jacket.

"Putting me in a trap..." He said as he dropped the orb causing the Monokuma-Daleks to short-circuit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back