• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:
(( Future always wins, my friend. ))
((Aren't the Daleks are the future? oh, and also, you think eagles are a plothole? Try a helicoptor.))

4-Helicopter-Tour.jpg

theManCalledSting said:
((YOUR OC JUST SHOWED UP IN MORDOR! YOU DON'T DO THAT! YOUR OC LEFT MORDOR WITHOUT SO MUCH OF A SCRATCH!)) @Barbas
(( Well, if the orcs had actually used their numbers against Skylar, he'd most certainly be dead. Laszlo, on the other hand, they wouldn't be able to get past his armor. I'm simply looking at the facts here when comparing orcs armed with spears and bows pitted against a genetically superior super soldier with armor that has only been punctured by super-heated plasma and hardlight materials. ))

apoliseno said:
(( Well, if the orcs had actually used their numbers against Skylar, he'd most certainly be dead. Laszlo, on the other hand, they wouldn't be able to get past his armor. I'm simply looking at the facts here when comparing orcs armed with spears and bows pitted against a genetically superior super soldier with armor that has only been punctured by super-heated plasma and hardlight materials. ))
((THE DALEKS WERE THERE TOO!!!)) @Some_Bloke

Sauron

Growing tired of his opponet's hubris, Sauron uses his dark powers to create a massive, black cloud that caused his foe's fear over Beacon and his armies .

Barbas said:
Sauron
Growing tired of his opponet's hubris, Sauron uses his dark powers to create a massive, black cloud that caused his foe's fear over Beacon and his armies .
"PERHAPS YOU SHOULD MEET THE EMPEROR!" The Supreme Dalek said, "WE SHALL OFFER YOU OUR WEAPONRY TO AID IN THE ASSAULT!"

theManCalledSting said:
"PERHAPS YOU SHOULD MEET THE EMPEROR!" The Supreme Dalek said, "WE SHALL OFFER YOU OUR WEAPONRY TO AID IN THE ASSAULT!"
Sauron

Eager about the opportunity to gain new destructive weapons, Sauron orders his new Orc army to march towards Beacon before accepting the Dalek's offer.

"Bring me to your leader, Dakek!"

Barbas said:
Sauron
Eager about the opportunity to gain new destructive weapons, Sauron orders his new Orc army to march towards Beacon before accepting the Dalek's offer.

"Bring me to your leader, Dakek!"
The Supreme Dalek obliged and teleported them to the Mothership

"WELCOME... TO THE NEW DALEK EMPIRE!" greeted the Emperor Dalek.

latest

"WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WISH THE GOD OF THE DALEKS TO GIVE TO YOU?!"

Sauron

"I require advance weapons to arm my Orc armies with. Together with my vast armies and your advance technologies, no one could defy us!"

Barbas said:
Sauron
"I require advance weapons to arm my Orc armies with. Together with my vast armies and your advance technologies, no one could defy us!"
"THEN I SHALL GRANT YOU ACCESS TO OUR ARMORY! BUT BE WARNED BETRAY US AND YOU SHALL SUFFER A WORSE FATE!"

theManCalledSting said:
"THEN I SHALL GRANT YOU ACCESS TO OUR ARMORY! BUT BE WARNED BETRAY US AND YOU SHALL SUFFER A WORSE FATE!"
Sauron

"Yout have nothing to fear of me. I would have nothing to gain from betrayingthe Daleks ."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake shook his head and took a seat across from Oliver and the Doctor.
"I'll just being waiting here."
"Oh, And Snake..." the Doctor said as he placed the Helmet on Snake. "I trust you running around in her head more than I do Ollie..."

"Ollie, you better make sure we don't start shaking about... Now Snake, are you ready to enter the mind of the most Dangerous Teenager I have ever met?" @apoliseno

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh, And Snake..." the Doctor said as he placed the Helmet on Snake. "I trust you running around in her head more than I do Ollie..."
"Ollie, you better make sure we don't start shaking about... Now Snake, are you ready to enter the mind of the most Dangerous Teenager I have ever met?" @apoliseno
"Ready as I'm gonna get." Snake answered as he put on the helmet.

TommyGun15 said:
"Ready as I'm gonna get." Snake answered as he put on the helmet.
The Doctor and Big Boss on now on Chairs and center was the unconscious Junko Enoshima.

"Well now, let's try not to die then," said the Doctor as he prepares for the trip in the twisted mind of Junko Enoshima.

"Geronimo."

Junko's mind

The Doctor and Big Boss are now in Mother base except it's twisted with Monokumas decorated all over.

"Why am I not surprised..."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor and Big Boss on now on Chairs and center was the unconscious Junko Enoshima.
"Well now, let's try not to die then," said the Doctor as he prepares for the trip in the twisted mind of Junko Enoshima.

"Geronimo."

Junko's mind

The Doctor and Big Boss are now in Mother base except it's twisted with Monokumas decorated all over.

"Why am I not surprised..."
"Well, from Ocelot's report we should find Omega in the deepest part of Junko's mind. Probably next to her morality."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, from Ocelot's report we should find Omega in the deepest part of Junko's mind. Probably next to her morality."
"Her morality? I wonder what that would look like?" The Doctor pondered for a moment and then shakes his head. "Well we better get going, there's no time to waste!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back