• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
The Monokuma-Daleks appear and surround our duo.
The Doctor was not phased by this... "Apparently Junko, you didn't catch the memo when you poked inside my head!" he said as he spreads his arms apart in a 'come at me, bro' manner.

"I've battled smarter beings than you, I played inter-dimensional hopscotch with the Celestial Toymaker, Looked a Chronovore in the eye, I have imprisoned an Egyptian God! I've played Video Games with a Goddess! And you think you can beat me in a mental duel? Junko Enoshima! I am the Doctor! And you've just made the Biggest Mistake in All of History!" The Doctor said as he pulled out a silver metal orb from his jacket.

"Putting me in a trap..." He said as he dropped the orb causing the Monokuma-Daleks to short-circuit
"So... what are we going to do with Omega when we find him?"

theManCalledSting said:
"In order to push Omega's consciousness out... It require a big shock... That's where you come in..."
"I'm not gonna like this am I? Alright, what do I need to do?"

theManCalledSting said:
They both ran to the Brig
Snake ran over to what looked like a storage shed.

"Alright, this is the elevator." Snake said, opening it. It was just large enough for a few people.

"Shall we then?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake ran over to what looked like a storage shed.
"Alright, this is the elevator." Snake said, opening it. It was just large enough for a few people.

"Shall we then?"
"Omega's going to be in a Chest you say?" The Doctor said as they step inside the lift.

theManCalledSting said:
"Omega's going to be in a Chest you say?" The Doctor said as they step inside the lift.
"Yeah. Something about it being forged from a dwarf star. Hey, hypothetically speaking, what if we actually find her morality locked down here?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright." Snake said as the doors opened into darkness.
"We're here."
The Doctor used his Sonic screwdriver as a flash light... something that appears to be an all white Monokuma lied on the floor... Dead.

"Well, that answered that question..."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor used his Sonic screwdriver as a flash light... something that appears to be an all white Monokuma lied on the floor... Dead.
"Well, that answered that question..."
Snake turned on his night vision goggles.

"I think that's the chest over there." He said, pulling out his knife.

"What say we Dracula this? You open the box, I stab him."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake turned on his night vision goggles.
"I think that's the chest over there." He said, pulling out his knife.

"What say we Dracula this? You open the box, I stab him."
"Funny, not the first time I've done this..." The Doctor said recounting the time he faced the Great Vampires... The Doctor rushes to the chest and used his sonic screwdriver to open the chest and releasing Omega from within.

"AT LAST I AM FREE!" proclaimed the mad Time Lord.

theManCalledSting said:
"Funny, not the first time I've done this..." The Doctor said recounting the time he faced the Great Vampires... The Doctor rushes to the chest and used his sonic screwdriver to open the chest and releasing Omega from within.
"AT LAST I AM FREE!" proclaimed the mad Time Lord.
Stab

"You know, that was kind of funny in an ironic sort of way."

TommyGun15 said:
Stab

"You know, that was kind of funny in an ironic sort of way."
as Omega's mind was banished from Junko's, he let out one last warning to the Doctor. "I SHALL RETURN!"

"And I shall be waiting..." The Doctor replied.

theManCalledSting said:
as Omega's mind was banished from Junko's, he let out one last warning to the Doctor. "I SHALL RETURN!"
"And I shall be waiting..." The Doctor replied.
"So, apparently in addition to Timelords there are Hamlords."

theManCalledSting said:
"Like I said, Snake..." The Doctor said as they leave Junko's mind. "They're all very theatrical..."
Snake opened his eyes.

"Well, that wasn't nearly as horrible as I expected."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake opened his eyes.
"Well, that wasn't nearly as horrible as I expected."
"One of my better encounters with Omega..." The Doctor said as he walked to the door leading out of the Med Bay, "Now if you excuse me... I have a TARDIS to fix, I might be able to use the Tears to have her travel through the omiverse..."

theManCalledSting said:
"One of my better encounters with Omega..." The Doctor said as he walked to the door leading out of the Med Bay, "Now if you excuse me... I have a TARDIS to fix, I might be able to use the Tears to have her travel through the omiverse..."
"Right. Hey Doc, if you ever need anything, the Diamond Dogs are willing to help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back