• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Sauron

While observing the siege of Beacon Academy from Barad Dur, Sauron uses his dark powers to summon a large, manevolent dark cloud which blocked put the sun over Beacon Academy.

TommyGun15 said:
"I'm guessing this anti-matter dimension?"
"What, No! I mean we're going to go inside of Junko Enoshima's mind, and very literal, might I add!" the Doctor said as he went inside of the TARDIS to retrieve the Device he needed to achieve this task.

theManCalledSting said:
"What, No! I mean we're going to go inside of Junko Enoshima's mind, and very literal, might I add!" the Doctor said as he went inside of the TARDIS to retrieve the Device he needed to achieve this task.
"Great. This is gonna be a nightmare..." Snake muttered.

Barbas said:
Sauron
While observing the siege of Beacon Academy from Barad Dur, Sauron uses his dark powers to summon a large, manevolent dark cloud which blocked put the sun over Beacon Academy.
"ALL HUMANOIDS MUST VACATE THE BUILDING OR FACE TOTAL EXTERMINATION!" @Crenando and anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"Great. This is gonna be a nightmare..." Snake muttered.
"FOUND IT!" the Doctor said from within the TARDIS as he brought out three Helmets two carried on each of his hands and another on his head.

"Well, I have room for one more, so how about it?"

RWBY Streets

"I don't know what terrible things they do, but we're humanoid and we should probably run!" Park said, listening to the loud brain squid thing inside of a salt shaker. "Wait, do the ants count?" An ant disapprovingly shook his head.

@theManCalledSting

@apoliseno

Beacon Academy-RWBY Universe

Raiden: With a smirk, Raiden seemed to move an inch before appearing on the other side of a squad of Daleks. His Murasama slowed down its high frequency vibrations, and the Daleks all fell into several pieces. Still smirking, he turned and faced the Dalek that spoke, jamming the Murasama into its 'eye.'

"Army? I only need a team," he said, still smirking.

@theManCalledSting @Crenando @Barbas @hudhouse

apoliseno said:

Raiden: With a smirk, Raiden seemed to move an inch before appearing on the other side of a squad of Daleks. His Murasama slowed down its high frequency vibrations, and the Daleks all fell into several pieces.

"I don't need an army," Raiden stated coldly.

((Was hoping for you to say You only need a team. Going to Bring in Team RWBY))

theManCalledSting said:
"Ollie, are you sure you want to do this..." The Doctor questioned the Arrow.
"We're going deep inside the mind of one of the most dangerous people I know.. And trust me... I know a lot of people..."

@apoliseno
"Well, the sooner we go in, the sooner we can get out."

Mother Base-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Oliver remembered back to the numerous close encounters with death he's had over his years as the Arrow and during his five years of solitude.

"I've faced worse, believe me."

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Raiden: With a smirk, Raiden seemed to move an inch before appearing on the other side of a squad of Daleks. His Murasama slowed down its high frequency vibrations, and the Daleks all fell into several pieces. Still smirking, he turned and faced the Dalek that spoke, jamming the Murasama into its 'eye.'

"Army? I only need a team," he said, still smirking.

Team RWBY fly in from the Tear and fought the Orcs.

Yang's motorcycle, Flareup, transformed and fought the army. This was Remnant's best chance at beating them.

theManCalledSting said:
Team RWBY fly in from the Tear and fought the Orcs.
Yang's motorcycle, Flareup, transformed and fought the army. This was Remnant's best chance at beating them.
(Yep, Remnant is screwed.)

All of my Chars at RWBY: Laszlo, Skylar, and Raiden joined the fray, with Laszlo gunning down orcs and goblins left and right, Skylar fending off groups of Oruk Hai with his acrobatic and parkourish fighting style, and Raiden zipped through the battlefield, slicing up Daleks and trolls like they were paper. The carnage was great.

theManCalledSting said:
"OH yes right! Now then does anyone have a power source strong enough for this?"
apoliseno said:

Arrow: Oliver remembered back to the numerous close encounters with death he's had over his years as the Arrow and during his five years of solitude.

"I've faced worse, believe me."

"Wait, don't you have a power source? Because I'm not breaking into 3 Mile Island so we can plug these in."

Arrow: Thinking about a possibility, Oliver snapped his fingers.

"Get that helicopter of yours ready. We need to go back to Dallas and the Wrestlemania arena. By the way, I suggest replacing the guards in front of the medbay," he said while pointing to two unconscious guards on the floor with broken rifles.

theManCalledSting said:
"The TARDIS needs rest, I did crash hear and forced her to take us to Dallas, Texas..."
"Well... If you need any parts, talk to R&D. I'm sure they could help you jury-rig something."

TommyGun15 said:
(Yep, Remnant is screwed.)
((Just wait untill I get Beo and Optimus Prime in))

apoliseno said:

All of my Chars at RWBY: Laszlo, Skylar, and Raiden joined the fray, with Laszlo gunning down orcs and goblins left and right, Skylar fending off groups of Oruk Hai with his acrobatic and parkourish fighting style, and Raiden zipped through the battlefield, slicing up Daleks and trolls like they were paper. The carnage was great.
"ALL TROOPS FALL BACK!" The Dalek Commander ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back