• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

MCU

"Save the day? "The Doctor replied "Save the day?! You've just doomed your entire species to slavery!" He shouted angrily

"You stupid little shit! Stevenson shouted bitterly, gritting his teeth

A ground of around sixty Sycroax warriors teleported onto the Hellicarrier, filling both the lower and upper decks. One thousand were on the streets below in New York city, rounding up civilians and teleporting them back to their ship. A group of around ten began marching towards the group, their swords drawn from one side of the corridor while from another was a group of five.

"We're surrounded." Tesla muttered, reaching for his shotgun

"I've fought against worse odds." Stevenson replied, reloading his pistol

-------------------------------------------------------

Buffyverse

Even more Hellhounds, at least thirty descended on the town as Harley stood to her feet.

"Straighten up! What do I pay you for?!" She shouted at her goons. She looked over at Vance and tossed him a round for the assault rifle.

"What are you doing boss?" One of the goons asked in a confused yet fearful tone

"I want to live, don't you?!" She shouted at both the goon and Vance

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
MCU
"Save the day? "The Doctor replied "Save the day?! You've just doomed your entire species to slavery!" He shouted angrily

"You stupid little shit! Stevenson shouted bitterly, gritting his teeth

A ground of around sixty Sycroax warriors teleported onto the Hellicarrier, filling both the lower and upper decks. One thousand were on the streets below in New York city, rounding up civilians and teleporting them back to their ship. A group of around ten began marching towards the group, their swords drawn from one side of the corridor while from another was a group of five.

"We're surrounded." Tesla muttered, reaching for his shotgun

"I've fought against worse odds." Stevenson replied, reloading his pistol

-------------------------------------------------------

Buffyverse

Even more Hellhounds, at least thirty descended on the town as Harley stood to her feet.

"Straighten up! What do I pay you for?!" She shouted at her goons. She looked over at Vance and tossed him a round for the assault rifle.

"What are you doing boss?" One of the goons asked in a confused yet fearful tone

"I want to live, don't you?!" She shouted at both the goon and Vance

[/QUOTE]
This explosion teleported him into the MCU universe,Peter was falling from the sky towards the Helicarrier A fiery red color was forming around him as he crashed into the ship destroying the surrounding objects

(Sorry for the short post)

MCU

Just as the group of heroes are being surrounded by the Sycroax warriors, a portal with the N.W,O's theme song playing opens up inside of the hellicarrier. Waiting a few moments for dramatic affect, the three main members of the N.W.O Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall come through the portal and begin to do their entrance as if they were in a wrestling stadium. Waiting until they finished their entrance, Hogan pulls out a mic and begins to cut a promo with Nash and Hall standing beside him." THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE N.W.O NOW, BROTHER! SO TAKE A HIKE, JACK!"

Warrior over from Kidpool to see...the N.W.O.

"HULK HOGAAAAN! YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO ANOTHER WORLD AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! TURNING YOUR BACKS ON THE HULKIMANIACS?! TURNING YOUR BACK ON WCW JUST TO RETURN AND ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER?!?"

Continuing his promo, Hulk Hogan motions to himself and his two teammates as he speaks on the mic." LISTEN CAREFULLY WARRIOR BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF, BROTHER! THE FANS CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE, BROTHER! BECAUSE THE N.W.O IS THE FUTURE OF THE WRESTLING BUSINESS, DUDE!"

Vance cursed to himself as more hell hounds bounded down the road. He caught the clip and reloaded. "Here they come!" He yelled aiming down the sight and shooting into the group of hell hounds. He need to do something. There were too many and he couldn't shift. Vance looked around and spotted a motorcycle. "Hey uh-" Vance stopped as he looked at the woman. He didn't even know her name. "Listen there's a motorcycle over there. I'll send it towards the hell hounds and shoot it, okay?" He had no idea if this would work but if it did there would be less hell hounds to deal with.

@Some_Bloke

"HULK HOGAAAAN! YOU ARE PUSHING THE NWO DURING AN ALIEN INVASION!? NOT EVEN I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PRIORITIES, HULK HOGAAAN!"

He looked to Tesla and the Doctor "You deal with the sycorax for now. I'll deal with HULK HOGAAAAN!"

Just as Warrior finished speaking another portal opens behind Hulk Hogan and releases three more members of the N.W.O known as Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner, the Giant, and Randy Savage " DO YOU THINK YOU CAN THE COMBINED POWER OF THE N.W.O BY YOURSELF WARRIOR?! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST US, BROTHER!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Accelerator had been watching annoyed for quite a while and was now really REALLY starting to wish he hadn't been paying attention. With a new enemy and the old one even more pissed off, Accelerator decided that the logical solution was the sun plan he'd come up with initially. "How about we let the actually effective one deal with these aliens." He hobbled forward towards the Sycorax warriors in front of him. "Stevenson tell me where an exit to this ship is or I'm making one." With a beep, he was back in esper mode. He altered the directional and movement vectors for the air, creating a sonic boom within the hallway. At this range and with this intensity, all of the aliens in front of him would sustain either fatal or near fatal damage. Turning the electrode back to normal mode he waited on Stevenson's answer.

Warrior shouted at Hogan...again. "DO YOU SEE!? DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS CHILD CAN DO?! Face me, one on one, warrior on warrior, mano y mano, face to face, or worse will happen to the OTHERS!"

Skronk.

" YOU'RE NOT WORTH MY TIME, WARRIOR! RANDY, GIANT, TAKE CARE OF THIS JOBBER!" After getting ordered by Hogan, the Giant and Randy Savage charge at the warrior and begin to double team him.

"Wait are we actually doing this tag team shit?" Accelerator blurted out as he hobbled over to the Warrior. He saw the two charging but wasn't sure if he should interfere. If he got the ok from Warrior then he'd respond but until then self defense was all he cared about. His left hand never leff the side of his choker as he eyed the two muscle bound idiots wearily.

Using the blood surrounding him, he slipped out out of the two attacking him and gave the thumbs up to Accelerator. "THE ONE WAY ROAD TEAMS UP WITH THE ONE WARRIOR NATION!" He flexed muscularly behind the tiny crippled child.

Accelerator sighed and turned his electrode to Esper mode. "We end this quick alright? I don't exactly have a generous time limit."

The explosive batarang struck the back of Accelerator's head and detonated. However the blast cloud was deformed, as though all the explosive force had been directed away from Accelerator. "Aaaaah?" He glanced back to where he'd been attacked from, "You are fucking kidding me right now. How many more idiots are gonna crawl out of the woodwork to fight us?! Alright fine! I'll take every last goddamn one of you!"

"Accelerator. the NWO is so large, it doesn't have members. IT HAS CITIZENS!" Warrior closelined the Giant, sliding around with the bloody coating from the sycorax.

Knowing that only way to handle th his rivaly was by having an official match, Hogan pulls a small, black box with a large red button on it. Pressing the button, Hulk throws the box to his right before the small box unfolded into a full sized wrestling ring with the N.W.O symbol in the middle of it." WARRIOR! I CHALLANGE YOU AND THAT SMALL GUY WITH THE RED MASK TO A TAG TEAM MATCH, BROTHER!"

"Hey Hogan whatever. Thanks for not including me, I'm gonna go deal with those alien jobbers." Accelerator's eyes widened as he clasped his left hand over his mouth "Oh god damnit I need to stop hanging out with you people." He glanced towards the nearby wall and lightly tapped it, the wall tearing open as if it was struck by a truly monumental force. "Any objections to this plan?" He said as he stood near the hole to the outside.

The buff wrestlem'n approached Accelerator. "I don't think we'll be able to leave the dimension of we aren't with SHIELD."

He then looked back to Hogan. "CAN I CHANGE PARTNERS?!" He lifted Accelerator up with his musclehand.

Looking at Warrior's new partner, Hulk decides to let Hogan change." Yout can have that small jobber as your teamate, BROTHER !"

"Careful you idiot! If I hadn't seen you coming to grab me you would have a bloody stump instead of an arm!" Having only just seen the warrior reach for him, Accelerator had switched off his electrode into normal mode just in time. His auto reflection did not make a distinction between friend or foe. Thankfully this didn't seem like it'd last long. "And what makes you so sure that we can't leave without them? Besides I was gonna come back for you guys." His voice began to trail off near the end of his statement. "Whatever I'll help you out here then we can deal with those idiot aliens next and whoever threw that fucking grenade shit at us."

"We must prepare for THE FIGHT!" That was evident. He was still covered in alien juice from the electrode explosion. He shouted to Stevenson "WHERE IS THE NEAREST SHOWER?!"

And then he dropped Accelerator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back