• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"I wasn't talking about them... Just my new Warrior of Hope... the Psychic... The Lil' Ultimate Psycho..."

Voices were heard "Anger... Sorrow... Despair..."
"Oh, you mean Psycho Mantis? Don't worry, we know his weaknesses."

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, you mean Psycho Mantis? Don't worry, we know his weaknesses."
latest

"No, I was talking about the clone I made of him!"

TV21_Emperor_Dalek.jpg

The Dalek assaulted the team with psychic images of the Most Despair inducing moment in human history.

((You better have a plan to cripple Monaca for reals since she's not really a cripple))

"HOPE IS DEAD! HOPE IS DEAD!"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
latest

"No, I was talking about the clone I made of him!"

TV21_Emperor_Dalek.jpg

The Dalek assaulted the team with psychic images of the Most Despair inducing moment in human history.

((You better have a plan to cripple Monaca for reals since she's not really a cripple))

"HOPE IS DEAD! HOPE IS DEAD!"

(If this is a problem, let me know.)

The crack of a gunshot rung out. An anti-tank round ripped through the Dalek's metal casing like cardboard. Ocelot pulled out his I-Droid.

"Great shot Wolf. But yeah, Mantis can't read minds without line of sight. It's actually a pretty big weakness, considering the age we live in. There's missiles, snipers, really a bunch of things that can kill you without you seeing it."

TommyGun15 said:
The crack of a gunshot rung out. An anti-tank round ripped through the Dalek's metal casing like cardboard. Ocelot pulled out his I-Droid.
"Great shot Wolf. But yeah, Mantis can't read minds without line of sight. It's actually a pretty big weakness, considering the age we live in. There's missiles, snipers, really a bunch of things that can kill you without you seeing it."
latest

"You're no fun..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"You're no fun..."
They were approaching the Pequot. Sniper Wolf was waiting for them.

"Oh, I'm lots of fun. Me and your little mentor Junko had lots of fun an hour or so ago. There was beatings, hypnosis, hallucinatory drugs, it was our own little party. About halfway through she started screaming but hey, some people just can't take a knife to the torso like most."

TommyGun15 said:
They were approaching the Pequot. Sniper Wolf was waiting for them.
"Oh, I'm lots of fun. Me and your little mentor Junko had lots of fun an hour or so ago. There was beatings, hypnosis, hallucinatory drugs, it was our own little party. About halfway through she started screaming but hey, some people just can't take a knife to the torso like most."
latest

"You know... You'd make a good Dalek..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"You know... You'd make a good Dalek..."
"Nah, I like cats too much." Ocelot replied as Octopus carried Monaca into the Pequot.

"Make sure she doesn't come within 3 platforms of Junko or the other two kids."

TommyGun15 said:
"Nah, I like cats too much." Ocelot replied as Octopus carried Monaca into the Pequot.
"Make sure she doesn't come within 3 platforms of Junko or the other two kids."
latest

"Seriously, you all would make good Daleks!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Seriously, you all would make good Daleks!"
"Right." Ocelot said as the Pequot took off.

"You know, this conversation is starting to bore me..."

He pulled a syringe out of his pocket and injected it into Monaca's neck.

TommyGun15 said:
"Right." Ocelot said as the Pequot took off.
"You know, this conversation is starting to bore me..."

He pulled a syringe out of his pocket and injected it into Monaca's neck.
"So, Snake... what do you plan to do when we get Monaca here..." The Doctor asked Big Boss

theManCalledSting said:
"Simple, keep her like that and make sure Monaca says the hell away from her."
"That sounds like a plan for now. But are we really going to keep her drugged all the time like this? Keeping a person alive and in a coma isn't cheap."

TommyGun15 said:
"That sounds like a plan for now. But are we really going to keep her drugged all the time like this? Keeping a person alive and in a coma isn't cheap."
"When I can I'm bringing her along with me back to my universe... Hopefully I can convince the Shadow Proclamation to not push through for the Death Sentence."

theManCalledSting said:
"When I can I'm bringing her along with me back to my universe... Hopefully I can convince the Shadow Proclamation to not push through for the Death Sentence."
"We could always have her bronzed."

(Anyone get the reference?)

TommyGun15 said:
"Remember Star Wars? Sorta like what Vader did with Han. Only in bronze."
(It's from Warehouse 13. It's what they do with all the really bad people.)
"Well, not the worst thing I've done..." The Doctor said conflicted by the proposition.

theManCalledSting said:
"So got a better plan?"
"Well, we got this one cell that's pretty far below sea level. It's pitch black down there and only accessible through an elevator that has to be operated from up here. We could try that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back