• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"STUPID! VILE! BOSS! HE CHEATED!" Monaca whined and then noticed "Corporate Kane"

latest

"HEY! WHERE'S! MONACA'S! FORSTED! CHOCOLATE! MILK! SHAKE! MONACA! WANTS! IT! NOW!"

"Lady Monaca, the Boss's helicopter has been spotted approaching the city." Octopus said, copying Kane's voice.

"We need to get you to safety."

TommyGun15 said:
"Lady Monaca, the Boss's helicopter has been spotted approaching the city." Octopus said, copying Kane's voice.
"We need to get you to safety."
latest

"Oh Servant, you've remembered your manners and done well in your match!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Oh come on! Just when it was getting fun!"

The Doctor shakes his head at Junko's remark.
Snake sighed.

"When we get there, do you mind if we knock her out with anesthetic?"

TommyGun15 said:
"I do my best milady." Octopus said.
"Now follow me, we don't have much time."
latest

"That's odd... I do remember you failing to pick up the victory against that Cyborg Ninja even when you had the Big Show on your side!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"That's odd... I do remember you failing to pick up the victory against that Cyborg Ninja even when you had the Big Show on your side!"
"Oh that. Well, I paid him a visit after the fight and crushed him into scrap." Octopus lied.

theManCalledSting said:
"Why not now?" The Doctor asked.
"Cause my gun is out of ammo, and Ocelot isn't here."

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh that. Well, I paid him a visit after the fight and crushed him into scrap." Octopus lied.
latest

"Then where's the sword?" (Monaca's a genius and she knows there's something up with "Kane?")

TommyGun15 said:
"Cause my gun is out of ammo, and Ocelot isn't here."
"Okay, what about our new friend?" The Doctor said while he gestured to the Arrow @apoliseno

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Then where's the sword?" (Monaca's a genius and she knows there's something up with "Kane?")

"Okay, what about our new friend?" The Doctor said while he gestured to the Arrow @apoliseno
Mother Base

Snake nodded to a guard who picked Oliver up like a sack of potatoes and carried him along.

"There, problem solved. Now let's get miss crazy something to quiet her down."

WWE City

"Must've left it behind." As Octopus spoke, Raven and Ocelot came from around a nearby corner, guns drawn.

TommyGun15 said:
WWE City

"Must've left it behind." As Octopus spoke, Raven and Ocelot came from around a nearby corner, guns drawn.
latest

"BUT! MONACA! NEEDS! IT! HOW! IS! MONACA! GONNA! FIX! THOSE! UGLY! STATUES! THEY! HAVE! DOWN! IN! FLORIDA! WHERE! THE! PERFORMANCE! CENTER! IS!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"BUT! MONACA! NEEDS! IT! HOW! IS! MONACA! GONNA! FIX! THOSE! UGLY! STATUES! THEY! HAVE! DOWN! IN! FLORIDA! WHERE! THE! PERFORMANCE! CENTER! IS!"
"Oh, don't worry about that. I have a friend who wants to talk with you." Octopus said, lifting Monaca out of her chair and carrying her over to Ocelot and Raven.

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, don't worry about that. I have a friend who wants to talk with you." Octopus said, lifting Monaca out of her chair and carrying her over to Ocelot and Raven.
latest

"Oh it's the bad man that the other bad men beat..." ((Seth Beat Ocelot with the rest of the SHIELD who are also Diamond Dogs)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake nodded to a guard who picked Oliver up like a sack of potatoes and carried him along.
"There, problem solved. Now let's get miss crazy something to quiet her down."
"Alright, let's go and once we get that out of the way... We have a Little Davros to stop!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Oh it's the bad man that the other bad men beat..." ((Seth Beat Ocelot with the rest of the SHIELD who are also Diamond Dogs)
Ocelot gave her an irritated look.

"Right... So tell me Monaca. What happened to your friends? I believe their names are Jataro and Masaru. Are they dead, and if not where are they?"

theManCalledSting said:
"Alright, let's go and once we get that out of the way... We have a Little Davros to stop!"
A few minutes later, Junko was in a hospital bed with the arrow removed and her stomach bandaged. She was also on enough drugs to keep her asleep pretty much until they needed her awake for more questions.

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot gave her an irritated look.
"Right... So tell me Monaca. What happened to your friends? I believe their names are Jataro and Masaru. Are they dead, and if not where are they?"
latest

"I don't know... did you watch the show?"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"I don't know... did you watch the show?"
Ocelot smiled pleasantly.

"I did as a matter of fact."

He ruffled Monaca's hair.

"I also know that you're a very clever little girl, and are more than smart enough to fake something like that."

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot smiled pleasantly.
"I did as a matter of fact."

He ruffled Monaca's hair.

"I also know that you're a very clever little girl, and are more than smart enough to fake something like that."
latest

"Sorry, Mr. Kitty Cat... They're long gone... I did it because sometimes... you have to go through hell to get to heaven... You'd understand that right?"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Sorry, Mr. Kitty Cat... They're long gone... I did it because sometimes... you have to go through hell to get to heaven... You'd understand that right?"
Ocelot nodded.

"I see..."

Then he slapped Monaca across the face.

"Alright, we're taking her to the Pequot. I've got a call to make."

Mother Base

Snake's I-Droid beeped.

"Snake, we have confirmed that Jataro and Masaru are dead. We have captured Monaca and are heading back to Mother Base"

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot nodded.
"I see..."

Then he slapped Monaca across the face.

"Alright, we're taking her to the Pequot. I've got a call to make."
latest

"So... what do you think of my new project?"

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
Snake's I-Droid beeped.

"Snake, we have confirmed that Jataro and Masaru are dead. We have captured Monaca and are heading back to Mother Base"
"Snake, when this is all over... Tell Monaca, she has a meeting with a very angry TimeLord."

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
latest

"So... what do you think of my new project?"

"Snake, when this is all over... Tell Monaca, she has a meeting with a very angry TimeLord."
(Wow, they really have a picture for that?)

"We've already reduced your factory to rubble. As soon as we get back to base, we're going to go to Starling City and destroy that factory as well."

TommyGun15 said:
(Wow, they really have a picture for that?)
"We've already reduced your factory to rubble. As soon as we get back to base, we're going to go to Starling City and destroy that factory as well."
latest

"I wasn't talking about them... Just my new Warrior of Hope... the Psychic... The Lil' Ultimate Psycho..."

Voices were heard "Anger... Sorrow... Despair..."

((How else did Junko gain the psychic link... Monaca boosted Mantis' psychic powers))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back