• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Mother Base-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Only his eye twitched at her insane ramblings, so he let go of the arrow and watched it sink into her shoulder. He grabbed another arrow and aimed this one at her knee.

"I won't ask again! Tell me now! What were you planning with those robots?!" he shouted. His usual intimidation techniques might not work, so he may just have to resort to...other methods.

@theManCalledSting

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh I heard this Finn Balor character beat her already..." @theManCalledSting
(I'm not sure more violence will work.)

"Really? Is she dead? If not it'd still be best to bring her here before she can get back on he feet."

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Only his eye twitched at her insane ramblings, so he let go of the arrow and watched it sink into her shoulder. He grabbed another arrow and aimed this one at her knee.

"I won't ask again! Tell me now! What were you planning with those robots?!" he shouted. His usual intimidation techniques might not work, so he may just have to resort to...other methods.

@theManCalledSting
latest

"Wow, you guys like it rough!"

latest

"Ever wondered what the Daleks feel like now? Never really dying... No Hope, No Happiness... Just Despair and Hate... Sadness... Fear... Sorrow... Despair!"

latest

"Whoops I already said that!"

The Doctor shakes his head as he returned to his conversation with Snake

"No, Finn Balor some how pinned a Giant Robot for the three count... I'm sure she'd be more cooperative now that she lost." @TommyGun15

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Wow, you guys like it rough!"

latest

"Ever wondered what the Daleks feel like now? Never really dying... No Hope, No Happiness... Just Despair and Hate... Sadness... Fear... Sorrow... Despair!"

latest

"Whoops I already said that!"

The Doctor shakes his head as he returned to his conversation with Snake

"No, Finn Balor some how pinned a Giant Robot for the three count... I'm sure she'd be more cooperative now that she lost." @TommyGun15

Snake nodded.

"Alright. I'll send Ocelot to collect her."

theManCalledSting said:
"Good, I'm going to have to send her to time out!"
theManCalledSting said:
(You can still do that you know... Monaca is still going to put up a fight)
Ocelot gathered his team and, after a short ride in the Pequot, landed at WrestleMania.

"Alright. Wolf, you stay hidden and cover us. Raven, you're with me. Octopus, you know what to do."

"Right."

Decoy Octopus, using some trick he'd kept secret so far, looked exactly like Corporate Kane. His job was to go ahead and get Monaca to lower her guard while the rest of the team moved in.

Using the I-Droid, Octopus tracked Monaca to her location, with Vulcan Raven and Ocelot following just out of sight.

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot gathered his team and, after a short ride in the Pequot, landed at WrestleMania.
"Alright. Wolf, you stay hidden and cover us. Raven, you're with me. Octopus, you know what to do."

"Right."

Decoy Octopus, using some trick he'd kept secret so far, looked exactly like Corporate Kane. His job was to go ahead and get Monaca to lower her guard while the rest of the team moved in.

Using the I-Droid, Octopus tracked Monaca to her location, with Vulcan Raven and Ocelot following just out of sight.
latest

"STUPID! VILE! BOSS! HE CHEATED!" Monaca whined and then noticed "Corporate Kane"

latest

"HEY! WHERE'S! MONACA'S! FORSTED! CHOCOLATE! MILK! SHAKE! MONACA! WANTS! IT! NOW!"

Arrow: Oliver let loose the arrow he had nocked, but it hit the wall behind her as it pinned one of her pig tails to the wall. He approached her with a vial of a yellowy liquid and injected it into her neck. The Vertigo now coarsing through her system was one of the pure forms, causing her to see Oliver as the thing she fears most. His voice was distorted to her. He walked back in front of her.

"Now, will you willingly tell me what I want to know?"

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Oliver let loose the arrow he had nocked, but it hit the wall behind her as it pinned one of her pig tails to the wall. He approached her with a vial of a yellowy liquid and injected it into her neck. The Vertigo now coarsing through her system was one of the pure forms, causing her to see Oliver as the thing she fears most. His voice was distorted to her. He walked back in front of her.

"Now, will you willingly tell me what I want to know?"

@theManCalledSting
latest

"Wow, this stuff's great! It's like Despair at it's purest form!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrow: To Junko right now, Oliver looked like her sister. The image of her sister smirked and spoke to her, but Oliver said nothing.

"Look at you," the image started, "you tried to create worldwide despair, but you've failed thus far here! You should've stuck to being a dumb fashionista!"

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: To Junko right now, Oliver looked like her sister. The image of her sister smirked and spoke to her, but Oliver said nothing.

"Look at you," the image started, "you tried to create worldwide despair, but you've failed thus far here! You should've stuck to being a dumb fashionista!"

@theManCalledSting
latest

"Wow, no wonder why I killed ya..."

Arrow: The image continued on first by slamming her hands down on the table.

"I bet you can't even formulate anything from here. Face it! That tower with all of your Daleks is gone, the kids are dead, and your plan has fallen apart. You're done, sis."

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: The image continued on first by slamming her hands down on the table.

"I bet you can't even formulate anything from here. Face it! That tower with all of your Daleks is gone, the kids are dead, and your plan has fallen apart. You're done, sis."

@theManCalledSting
latest

"You know that we have spares under that big building in... what's that place... Starling City?"

Arrow: His eyes widening, now Oliver took over as Junko's sister, his words and action being mirrored by her.

"Oh? So you finally did something of value? And what do you think you're going to do in Starling City?"

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: His eyes widening, now Oliver took over as Junko's sister, his words and action being mirrored by her.

"Oh? So you finally did something of value? And what do you think you're going to do in Starling City?"

@theManCalledSting
latest

"What else, sis..."

latest

"Exterminate!"

Arrow: Angry now, Oliver stepped back in anger. The Vertigo faded from her system, so Junko's vision returned to normal. Once it did, Oliver just yanked the arrow from Junko's shoulder and smacked her with the higher side of his bow, knocking her out. Oliver walked out of the cell and turned to the Doctor and Snake.

"She has a backup army of Daleks in Starling City, but she didn't give a location. We need to go to my universe now!"

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Angry now, Oliver stepped back in anger. The Vertigo faded from her system, so Junko's vision returned to normal. Once it did, Oliver just yanked the arrow from Junko's shoulder and smacked her with the higher side of his bow, knocking her out. Oliver walked out of the cell and turned to the Doctor and Snake.

"She has a backup army of Daleks in Starling City, but she didn't give a location. We need to go to my universe now!"

@theManCalledSting
"Ollie, I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry... The TARDIS can do almost anything except for that..." The Doctor said with a frown.

ryanpk200 said:
MCU
Alpha-4 charged his kinetic strike module and ran for the Torizo that tackled the Doctor. He uppercutted the robot chicken and watched as it flew through a nearby wall. (If the KSM seems to be to overpowered it does work this way in game.)

[media]
[/media]
The rest of Alpha team fired at the other robot.

@TehFanzyMetroid

[Dude, Alpha 1 is outside of the H.Q]

MCU

The Torizo that drake shot his flames at screeched and yelled, flailing it's arms around as the flames consumed it, touching its weak spot and eventually self-destructing. The other one threw bombs at the others, alot more then they could count.It then pounced onto Drake before backing up, heading towards the doctor.

@apoliseno

@Some_Bloke

TehFanzyMetroid said:
[Dude, Alpha 1 is outside of the H.Q]
MCU

The Torizo that drake shot his flames at screeched and yelled, flailing it's arms around as the flames consumed it, touching its weak spot and eventually self-destructing. The other one threw bombs at the others, alot more then they could count.It then pounced onto Drake before backing up, heading towards the doctor.

@apoliseno

@Some_Bloke
(I'm confused. Are you saying Alpha team is in a different spot and not with the others?)

TehFanzyMetroid said:
[Alpha is currently outside of the base, on Mars, 50-so meters above the Mother Ship.]
(I guess that's what this post meant. So they didn't go with the Doctor? As I've said earlier, I'm having a major brain fart.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mordor

Emitting a loud screech when they spotted their target, the three Nazguls riding Fell Beast ready their blades as they fly towards Skylar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back