• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"As soon as we get out, I can have Mother Base blow this building to rubble with an artillery strike. That fine with you?"
The Doctor stayed silent...

"How could a girl figure out how... to make the most ruthless lifeforms in existence?" The Doctor laments at the horror of what one child was capable off...

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor stayed silent...
"How could a girl figure out how... to make the most ruthless lifeforms in existence?" The Doctor laments at the horror of what one child was capable off...
Snake none too gently tapped The Doctor on the shoulder.

"It's a lot more important that we destroy every last one of these things. We can ask the why when it's all said and done."

Titan Towers-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Arrow jogged into the TARDIS, but he punched the Doctor in the stomach on his way in, followed by a backhand with the tail end of his bow. He then grabbed him by the neck and picked him up.

"Why didn't you mention what they put in those machines?! ANSWER ME!" said an enraged Oliver with his hand wrapped around the Timelord's neck.

@theManCalledSting

Barad Dur

Revealing the spy's trick with his dark power, Sauron orders the Orcs to place Skylar in the room before sending them away. Once the Orcs were out of the room, Sauron approaches the spy while speaking.

"Now I am going to ask you once fool, tell me why you are here and who sent you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
Snake none too gently tapped The Doctor on the shoulder.
"It's a lot more important that we destroy every last one of these things. We can ask the why when it's all said and done."
"I thought the UN was going to carpet bomb the city..."

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Arrow jogged into the TARDIS, but he punched the Doctor in the stomach on his way in, followed by a backhand with the tail end of his bow. He then grabbed him by the neck and picked him up.

"Why didn't you mention what they put in those machines?! ANSWER ME!" said an enraged Oliver with his hand wrapped around the Timelord's neck.

@theManCalledSting

"Oliver, Calm down! I can answer questions better when You're not strangling me!"

Barbas said:
Barad Dur
Revealing the spy's trick with his dark power, Sauron orders the Orcs to place Skylar in the room before sending them away. Once the Orcs were out of the room, Sauron approaches the spy while speaking.

"Now I am going to ask you once fool, tell me why you are here and who sent you?"
"EXPLAIN YOUR REASON, HUMANOID! EXPLAIN!" commanded the Supreme Dalek

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Looking up at Sauron, his hood had fallen off revealing his silver hair and wolf ears. He glared at Sauron.

"You can't kill me. You have no soul, and you have no aura. My aura will protect me from whatever torture you plan. Once I'm free, you're done." He sulked back to a corner and sat down.

@Barbas

apoliseno said:

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Looking up at Sauron, his hood had fallen off revealing his silver hair and wolf ears. He glared at Sauron.

"You can't kill me. You have no soul, and you have no aura. My aura will protect me from whatever torture you plan. Once I'm free, you're done." He sulked back to a corner and sat down.

@Barbas
"TORTURE WAS NOT A PART OF OUR DESIGN... EXTERMINATE!!!" The Supreme Dalek declared as he aimed at Skylar.

theManCalledSting said:
"TORTURE WAS NOT A PART OF OUR DESIGN... EXTERMINATE!!!" The Supreme Dalek declared as he aimed at Skylar.
(Wait, can't the Daleks read people's minds by crushing their brains or something like that? I saw one episode of Doctor Who, and they did that in that episode.)

RWBY Universe

Skylar: He may not have showed it, by Skylar was formulating a plan. If the trash can shot at him, he'd use the shots to break his chains. Then, he'd whip at it with the broken chains and muscle his way out of the cage. This had to work.

TommyGun15 said:
(Wait, can't the Daleks read people's minds by crushing their brains or something like that? I saw one episode of Doctor Who, and they did that in that episode.)
((That's instant death and I don't know if @apoliseno would want his guy dead so I'm giving him a chance of escape))

apoliseno said:

RWBY Universe

Skylar: He may not have showed it, by Skylar was formulating a plan. If the trash can shot at him, he'd use the shots to break his chains. Then, he'd whip at it with the broken chains and muscle his way out of the cage. This had to work.

"YET YOU MAY HAVE VALUABLE INFORMATION..." The Supreme Dalek approached Skylar with the Manipulator appendage in front of Skylar's face ((The Plunger arm)) "YOU SHALL GIVE US ALL DATA ON THIS PLANET!"

Barad Dur

Chuckling to himself at the fool's answers, Sauron speaks to Skylar as he prepares to use his sorcery.

"Oh I'm not going to harm you. Atleast not physical."

After finishing speaking, a vision of a large flaming eye appears before Skylar eyes as his mind is violated by Sauron's dark sorcery.

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"I thought the UN was going to carpet bomb the city..."
"Oliver, Calm down! I can answer questions better when You're not strangling me!"

"Alright, we don't have time for this.

Snake drew his pistol and shot Queen in the neck with a Tranq.

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright, we don't have time for this.

Snake drew his pistol and shot Queen in the neck with a Tranq.

"Well, not really the most tamed way of doing it but... Alright... Setting Coordinates to Motherbase!"

Barbas said:
Barad Dur
Chuckling to himself at the fool's answers, Sauron speaks to Skylar as he prepares to use his sorcery.

"Oh I'm not going to harm you. Atleast not physical.

After finishing speaking, the image of a large flaming appears in Skylar's as his mind is violated by Sauron's dark sorcery.
The Supreme Dalek backed away from Skylar to allow Sauron to demonstrate his powers to the Daleks

RWBY Universe

Skylar: All Sauron was greeted with was images of destruction from Skylar's mind, images of him assassinating several targets while with the White Fang, his time watching the WWE Wrestlemania match. Seeing an oppurtunity, Skylar wrapped his chain around the Mastermind's appendage and jumped over it, throwing it at Sauron. He grabbed a dagger from an Orc guard and cut his chains free. A second later, he bolted through the exit he made and away from Sauron.

@theManCalledSting @Barbas

apoliseno said:

RWBY Universe

Skylar: All Sauron was greeted with was images of destruction from Skylar's mind, images of him assassinating several targets while with the White Fang, his time watching the WWE Wrestlemania match. Seeing an oppurtunity, Skylar wrapped his chain around the Mastermind's appendage and jumped over it, throwing it at Sauron. He grabbed a dagger from an Orc guard and cut his chains free. A second later, he bolted through the exit he made and away from Sauron.

@theManCalledSting @Barbas
"GUARDS! EXTERMINATE HIM!"

Arrow: Dropping the Doctor to remove the tranq from his neck, he had enough strength left to throw a flachette from his wrist into Snake's knee before dropping to a knee and breathing heavily. He had built up a variable resistance to tranquilizers over the course of his time as a vigilante. But, in the end, he fell unconscious.

@TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Dropping the Doctor to remove the tranq from his neck, he had enough strength left to throw a flachette from his wrist into Snake's knee before dropping to a knee and breathing heavily. He had built up a variable resistance to tranquilizers over the course of his time as a vigilante. But, in the end, he fell unconscious.

@TommyGun15
The TARDIS lands in Motherbase

The Doctor asked Snake, "So what's the next plan... I get the bombing but what about Junko..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back